...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-I just got home from the cinema. I went to see The Simpson Movie and I strongly recommend it! It's hilarious!:roftl: :roftl: The Simpsons rock!:punk:

The premiere was held in my state! I was supposed to go with some "friends" but they bailed and never called me back. :thumbdown:

I'm even happier now then before! I went to dinner with my parents and my mom is going to cash my paychecks back home, as it turns out I made quite a bit more than I thought! Too bad some of it was taken out for taxes!

I was sitting listening to Green Day's 'International Superhits!' album last night while I finished off my picture for the Relax! Take it Easy card, and it's just kind of interesting how the album reminds me of my youth... the 'good old days'! *LOL*

Also, it's kinda strange that I like (pre-American Idiot) Green Day, because usually, I don't like 'little boy voices', as I call them, or pop-rock masquerading as punk... :blink:

Live Free or Die Hard was a great movie. The plot had a couple holes, but Bruce Willis made up for them. His supporting actor was decent, too. So I would recommend it.

That makes me want to see it even more. I'm crazy about those movies, I've seen all of them for like a million times till now. :biggrin2: Bruce is genius!:punk:

The premiere was held in my state! I was supposed to go with some "friends" but they bailed and never called me back. :thumbdown:

That wasn't very nice of them.:boxed:

Other thoughts:

-how do I always manage to make a complete fool out of myself?:naughty:

-why nobody wants to go see Live Free or Die Hard movie with me?

-I love Billy Talent soooo much!!:punk:

My bra pisses me off

:sneaky2:

HAHAHA I'm sorry, I laughed at this. It was completely random - and I know how you feel.

That wasn't very nice of them.:boxed:

Other thoughts:

-how do I always manage to make a complete fool out of myself?:naughty:

-why nobody wants to go see Live Free or Die Hard movie with me?

-I love Billy Talent soooo much!!:punk:

Yeah, the three of them are close, but to still invite me by telling me we're still doing something and then to go and never tell me?! How rude!

Aww, what did you do to make a fool out of yourself? I'm pretty good at that too, believe me. I do it just about everyday!

I'm very happy because tomorrow I'll leave to the scouts camp (even if at the same time I'll miss you all here!!).......I've just finished to eat my last ice cream.....:shocked:two weeks without any ice cream!! .....it's the same story every year......

ok, sorry for this, but I have to do it......*singing an Italian song with the mouse like a microphone*

Lo stupore della notte

spalancata sul mar

ci sorprese che eravamo sconosciuti

io e te.

Poi nel buio le tue mani

d'improvviso sulle mie,

è cresciuto troppo in fretta

questo nostro amor.

Se telefonando

io potessi dirti addio

ti chiamerei.

Se io rivedendoti

fossi certa che non soffri

ti rivedrei.

Se guardandoti negli occhi

sapessi dirti basta

ti guarderei.

Ma non so spiegarti

che il nostro amore appena nato

è già finito.

My ipod doesn't work anymore:shocked: :crybaby:

:tears: THAT SUCKS.

What's wrong with it? It wont turn on?? What??

My thoughts:

I hate little kids.

I hate little kids.

I hate little annoying little kids.

But only sometimes.

My little cousin is over, and he's annoying the hell out of me. I want to bite my arm off.

Thanks. I swear I heard the "ex" in my suite this morning. I wonder why people from the past have to walk back into your life grr.

Happy thought for the day! I started my new job about a month ago and I NEVER got paid. No one ever told me about it (along with many other things) so I went in and asked them where my checks are going to. As it turns out today was pay day so I ended up getting my months worth of money that I missed (I know, how could I miss that much money? I was keeping track of the other jobs checks instead.) I got paid close to $500. That is going into the 'Jennifer needs to buy a Mac' fund. :naughty:

Yay for that! :thumb_yello::biggrin2::bleh:

My ipod doesn't work anymore:shocked: :crybaby:

:shocked:

I feel for you!

I would be heartbroken if mine stopped working!

I was sitting listening to Green Day's 'International Superhits!' album last night while I finished off my picture for the Relax! Take it Easy card, and it's just kind of interesting how the album reminds me of my youth... the 'good old days'! *LOL*

Also, it's kinda strange that I like (pre-American Idiot) Green Day, because usually, I don't like 'little boy voices', as I call them, or pop-rock masquerading as punk... :blink:

wow, this album also reminds me of my "good old days"! it's the first album I have ever bought, and probably the one that I've listened the most in my life... Green Day has been the first band I have really been into, the first real music I was listening to. I waited 3 years to see them live, and when I did I was so mesmerized by them. I was like : "Billie Joe... :shocked: " ahahah anyways... the good old days...

sorry.

:roftl:

Oh, well I was just reading what someone was saying about him acting kinda daft about stuff, and I was briefly like, ":furious: MIKAAAA B(&YAIU£GH%DAI&OJH THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!! :furious:" but then I went all like, "Mikaaaaaaaa ^___________^" :roftl:

'Tis oh-so-strange! Usually, when I get angry at someone, I go back to liking them as normal! (There are veeeerrry few people in the world that I actually dislike)

I would say I'm going crazy if I hadn't already gone crazy years ago! :roftl:

Y'know, I could never actually get into Green Day. One of my brothers is a big fan, and they have good music, but the lead singer's voice had something in it that aggravated me (I'm somehow really picky about voices) and I didn't really care much for the lyrical content.

On the other hand, this is the same brother who I convinced to listen to some Mika and likes at least two of his songs (Grace Kelly and Stuck in the Middle) that he'll admit to me. So maybe I should give Green Day another chance...

Y'know, I could never actually get into Green Day. One of my brothers is a big fan, and they have good music, but the lead singer's voice had something in it that aggravated me (I'm somehow really picky about voices) and I didn't really care much for the lyrical content.

On the other hand, this is the same brother who I convinced to listen to some Mika and likes at least two of his songs (Grace Kelly and Stuck in the Middle) that he'll admit to me. So maybe I should give Green Day another chance...

i think green day are okay good... i like the lyrics almost more than the music:blink:

and they are easy to play on guitar:bleh:

Thinks:

Im going to the hair dresser thingy thursday:boxed:

i miss eir:blush-anim-cl:

last week was the worst week i've had this year :tears:

im eating smarties (yummy chocolate):biggrin2:

mmm...this is as random as I think my information will ever get.

Did you know that in the Member Birthdays calendar, there is a birthday for everyday of the year (more like many birthdays each day) except for January 3rd?

It's true, there is no members birthdays on JANUARY 3RD! CRAZY!

Go ahead, check it out here!

Well, I hope you appreciate the randomness of my thought.

just a thought for all the members, not only for my oldlings....

i'm leaving in 2 days for a long 3 week holiday....

can i say that i'm sorry to leave?

and leave you ALL?

this is not normal, one should be happy to go!

but i know the first days will be terrible......

and leave you ALL?

wow 3 weeks:boxed:

i know the feeling:boxed:

but i hope you'll enjoy it:wink2:

Thinks:

I should move my lazy --- and do some work :blink::lmfao:

and leave you ALL?

I think it's just a great compliment to this community :wink2:

But three weeks are not that long and I'm sure you'll have fun and time to relax with your family...

Ah, I want to go on holiday too.... laying around lazily on the beach (no, preferably a pool - LOL), sight seeing, shopping....

On another note: Friday is d-day :punk: