Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a rather amusing conversation with my mum the other day. :naughty:

Me: It's Mika's birthday soon! =D

Mum: Oh really? How old will he be?

Me: 24.

Mum: Awww, he's just a baby! ... You could marry him! :biggrin2:

I love my mum XDDDD (she's always trying to pair me with someone, hahahaha...)

"So it's goodnight

Why don't you take a leap of faith

And ask me in?

And be tempted by the moment

Don'tcha think it's time

To let imagination dance you from your doubts

So we can fall with abandon

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

Til the midnight skies turn blue

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

Close your eyes

Can you feel me whisper close against your skin?

On a bed of velvet roses...

Every little touch

My hands could trace a path around your heart

Deep into your secrets

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

It's only love that is crying out

It's in your hands

Trust me, baby

How do I prove to you somehow

That you should know by how

Just who I am?

Baby, don't be afraid-

We're just one more kiss away

Don't you waste a perfect moon

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

I'll be true to you, baby

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

Leave it up to you." - Leave It Up to You - Mr. Big.

And that's my current thought.

"So it's goodnight

And ask me in?

Don'tcha think it's time

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

Close your eyes

Every little touch

Deep into your secrets

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

It's in your hands

Trust me, baby

Just who I am?

Baby, don't be afraid-

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

wow, beautiful!!:wub2: :wub2:

wish i could think of that stuff:naughty:

"So it's goodnight

And ask me in?

Don'tcha think it's time

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

Close your eyes

Every little touch

Deep into your secrets

I'll shelter you

In wonder love

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

It's in your hands

Trust me, baby

Just who I am?

Baby, don't be afraid-

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

But I won't push

I'll leave it up to you

wow:wub2: .

Oh God, I'm so furious. I witnessed a gay-hostile act today. I was just walking in the pedestrian area when I noticed that gay couple walking right in front of me, holding hands. And I thought by myself 'oh well, so good the times have changed and people can show their affection for each other without being threatened wherever they go' I couldn't even think it to the end as two cads came along, harassing that couple verbally and even spitting in their direction. Fortunately those arseholes went on their way then and didn't dare to stop to lash out. I was boiling with rage, really, even more so as I realized the reaction of the two boys. Being insulted they instantly unhanded each other and walked on with a little distance between them. That made me so sad. I didn't dare to speak up though for those guys didn't look as if they knew or respected any rules at all....

Oh God, I'm so furious. I witnessed a gay-hostile act today. I was just walking in the pedestrian area when I noticed that gay couple walking right in front of me, holding hands. And I though by myself 'oh well, so good the times have changed and people can show their affection for each other without being threatened wherever they go' I couldn't even think it to the end as two cads came along, harassing that couple verbally and even spitting in their direction. Fortunately those arseholes went on their way then and didn't dare to stop to lash out. I was boiling with rage, really, even more so as I realized the reaction of the two boys. Being insulted they instantly unhanded each other and walked on with a little distance between them. That made me so sad. I didn't dare to speak up though for those guys didn't look as if they knew or respected any rules at all....

ignorant a$$holes.:sneaky2:

(excuse my french)

i'm super nervous because i'm leaving for school in 2 days!

i don't know if i'll be up to the "standards" in my specialized classes since my training, while good, was not as great as others. (a lot of teacher switching)

but, i sat in one of the lighting classes and they were reviewing for a quiz. a lot of the kids couldn't remember what a gobo was. and i'm a total gobo-maniac! i don't know particulars, but i can use it. (anywhere they can go, slap one up there) so that made me feel kind of special :original:

thought i'd share and try to cheer myself up.

it worked:biggrin2:

Oh God, I'm so furious. I witnessed a gay-hostile act today. I was just walking in the pedestrian area when I noticed that gay couple walking right in front of me, holding hands. And I though by myself 'oh well, so good the times have changed and people can show their affection for each other without being threatened wherever they go' I couldn't even think it to the end as two cads came along, harassing that couple verbally and even spitting in their direction. Fortunately those arseholes went on their way then and didn't dare to stop to lash out. I was boiling with rage, really, even more so as I realized the reaction of the two boys. Being insulted they instantly unhanded each other and walked on with a little distance between them. That made me so sad. I didn't dare to speak up though for those guys didn't look as if they knew or respected any rules at all....

Narrow minded, childish, ignorant , sad losers springs to mind ?:mf_rosetinted: nothing better to do with their lives so make themselves feel important that way. . . they want there A**'s kickin :sneaky2: ...... :chair: :mf_plasmawhore:

That makes me want to cry. Seriously.

Just reading that makes me so angry at how closed-minded and just plain ignorant some people are. Oh, my God.

I HATE witnessing forms of intolerance more than anything in the world. Why can't two people love each other no matter what sex they may be? People are a**holes is why! Ignorant people brought up to hate. UGH. That saddens me terribly how they stopped holding hands and walked apart after that. :tears: This should not happen! Why does the world have to be like this? People should be free to love whomever they want to without other people putting their say in and making them feel bad about it. :furious::tears:

Narrow minded, childish, ignorant , sad losers springs to mind ?:mf_rosetinted: nothing better to do with their lives so make themselves feel important that way. . . they want there A**'s kickin :sneaky2: ...... :chair: :mf_plasmawhore:

I do think those ****ers are sad losers in a way, too, yet I think 'childish' is a bit of a euphemism. Observing 'racist' acts like these freak me out, really. Not only that it obviously is or at least should be against human sense of ethics, we already have a very dark and gloomy history over here in Germany when it comes down to segregation, racism and violation of human dignity in general. So it really kinda scares me to see that there are ignorant individuals like these...

some people in this world really disgust me:sneaky2:

i dont understand why every1 just cant be accepted for who they are!! i mean, you dont see me going around spitting on every1 just cause they're not a perfect clone of me!! those stupid f******!!! aaarrrrgggghhhh!!

i hope they get hit by a car:sneaky2:

This is depressing, but thinking about what Violet witnessed, it has made me think about how much I HATE intolerance of any form. It boils my blood more than just about anything else in the world. I honestly find it so disheartening and horrible that some people can actually treat people such a way. These people have done nothing to hurt anyone. They have the right to fall in love and be with whomever they want.

I live in the south of the US, and in my town, there are so many racists, homophobes and ignorant people that I can't stand it. That is honestly one of the main reasons that I'm moving as soon as I'm out of college. I hear the most awful things all the time that honestly make me cry out of absolute horror and disbelief. It breaks my heart.

People just do not realize that we are all humans. We may have different races, sexual orientations, beliefs, opinions, etc, but we are all of the same. We all have hearts, souls, thoughts and feelings. We all experience pain and hurt. Everyone on this planet is entitled to their own life should be allowed to be who they want to be, love who they want to love, not be ashamed of the color of their skin, practice their own religion and have their own opinions. It sickens me that some people fail to realize this.

I thought Eir was supposed to back now:blink:

I really do miss her :tears:

I was looking at some of my pictures and i found that birthday card i made for her where her picture is, and i just started thinking about her...

She better come on soon or im going to italy to find her:sneaky2: :lol3: