• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

--> wishes she was out in the rain, but warm rain

--> really really wishes she didnt have to go to school tomorrow

--> wishes even harder she didnt have to go to school in mufty, cos shell get a really hard time

--> wonders what teh hell she is going to wear as the least colouful thing she owns is a luminous pink rabbit suit she wore when she was 7 in a production of bambi.

--> misses evil dog

haha! i do that. my local book store plays music all the time. i got so sick of them never playing mika, adn wishing they did, that i bought them his album, and waited till they played it! now they put it on whenever i come in!

haha! i do that. my local book store plays music all the time. i got so sick of them never playing mika, adn wishing they did, that i bought them his album, and waited till they played it! now they put it on whenever i come in!

ahahaha that is funny, but good work:thumb_yello:

i just realized my favorite cd store is closed...i've been going there since i was...eh really young :tears:

awww! i dont have a local cd store. it sucks. i had to order LiCM from here!

They didn't have LICM in the start...i keept asking when is it coming home and they finally ordered(?) it home:thumb_yello:

Im really hungry

me too....but i cant get food, cos im on the top floor odf my gouse and if i get up ill wake everyone....i shgould reall start bringing food up here.........

:naughty: :naughty: i should just move my lazy ehm...behind, but i might lose my internet connection:blink:

awww dont be! im sure someone will post it soon.... mika wouldnt weant you to be sad!

I know...it's just the feeling of missing out, and you just want to be there, have a great time and maybe even meet him:wink2:

maybe even? hunyt, if mika is anywhere in a 700m radius to me, i will stroke his nose, like it or not.

You have the greatest life goal EVER. I had to tell you AHAH oh and btw, I have been waiting for you to approve my request on myspace for A LONG TIME. LOL :bleh:

oh and my life goal is to SMELL HIM FOR GOD SAKE! WOUH!

So this is completely random...but that's what this thread is for right?

So I justed wanted to know if my sig. offended anyone becuase it has a curse in it...

Didn't want to make a whole thread about it since threads cost the mods. money!

So before I go to bed I'll you all with that question!

Cuase if it offends anyone I'll consider changing it!

Gnite all!!! Or good morning, good day, good evening depending on where you all are!

:wink2:

Doesn't offend me! But I've wanted to tell you for the longest time that the "mackerel" spelling is right. :-) Also, the first time Mika said that, he said "My music is like marmite. You either love it or you f*cking hate it"--which is rather a better quote... he had to substitute mackerel for marmite when he went to a country that didn't have marmite. :naughty:

--Jack

Doesn't offend me! But I've wanted to tell you for the longest time that the "mackerel" spelling is right. :-) Also, the first time Mika said that, he said "My music is like marmite. You either love it or you f*cking hate it"--which is rather a better quote... he had to substitute mackerel for marmite when he went to a country that didn't have marmite. :naughty:

--Jack

Hahaha!!! Thanks for the correct spelling Jack! All the same I think I'll use Marmite instead sinse more people know what that is...i think!

I love how you wanted to tell me the correct spelling of the longest time:naughty: