...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHAH! It's like a movie with smilies, I like it!

However no, I really was! it took two years (till 18) of hard work to get what I am now :mf_rosetinted:

Then, all was easier :naughty:

GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! And I remember they served champagne, and it was really good! and when he was dancing right beside me and he leant in and whispered in my ear "Tonight it's in my hotel room"

WOW I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT!

And when he was playing the arigato song over and over again! ahah and he wanted us to dance on the tables!! he was demented!!!

And he let me play in his hair and they were so soft and after he played in MY hair and in yours too and we were so in shock he had such soft hands! :naughty:

and of course his hands smelled like pineapples!!! then after everyone played in everyones hair mika decided to leave! we got so sad so he decided he just HAD to take us with him! so we walked hand in hand with mika skipping dancing and singing all of LICM and arigato OF COURSE!! then we got outside of his house and....hahaha u can take it from here

and of course his hands smelled like pineapples!!! then after everyone played in everyones hair mika decided to leave! we got so sad so he decided he just HAD to take us with him! so we walked hand in hand with mika skipping dancing and singing all of LICM and arigato OF COURSE!! then we got outside of his house and....hahaha u can take it from here

what an incredible night it was!

And on our way to his home we saw CHUBBY BUNNY! OF COURSE! So we decided to go eat marshmallows at a café nearby. And while at the café, ARIGATO PLAYED! CAN YOU REMEMBER?! we danced on the tables again.

and so when we arrived to his house we decided we weren't tired so we just put our swimsuits on and went to the public swimming pool, and since there was nobody, we were SINGING ARIGATO SO LOUD! that's when the neighbors told us to shut up. and then we decided to be hungry and we searched the nearest bush so we can pick some berries and so we put some berries on our faces and we had some kind of masks.

:biggrin2:

what an incredible night it was!

And on our way to his home we saw CHUBBY BUNNY! OF COURSE! So we decided to go eat marshmallows at a café nearby. And while at the café, ARIGATO PLAYED! CAN YOU REMEMBER?! we danced on the tables again.

and so when we arrived to his house we decided we weren't tired so we just put our swimsuits on and went to the public swimming pool, and since there was nobody, we were SINGING ARIGATO SO LOUD! that's when the neighbors told us to shut up. and then we decided to be hungry and we searched the nearest bush so we can pick some berries and so we put some berries on our faces and we had some kind of masks.

:biggrin2:

but then decided that it would be a brilliant idea to go to an all night pancake place with our masks on to scare ppl into giving us free food! so we ate stacks upon stacks of chocolate chip pancakes while singing and dancing on the tables! then we discovered a juke box in the corner and started playing all the classics and slowed danced with mika till the morning! when we relized that it was sunny we decided to go to the beach and go for a swim!!! but then a shark came by and was trying to kill somebody! mika took of his tamagotchi and jumped in and saved them!! everybody was crowding around and asking him questions and we just hugged him and told him we were oh so proud!:thumb_yello:

oh im sorry!:thumbdown: y?

it was phished, and i have NO IDEA why. it said that i used a fake login page, and that person got a hold of my password and email, but i didn't. and it says that if i want to be able to use my account, i have to change my password and stuff, but i can't change my password because the verification code (the picture with the numbers and letters) won't show up.

i guess ill try tomorrow in the morning, but i have a bunch of messages i have to answer, and i don't want people thinking im rude lol.

Thought 1: My eyebrow is twitching...its weird...

Thought 2: I never noticed that coffee cup in the banner...haha, I'm kinda slow...lol...

Thought 3: I wish I had my luggage back, stupid frickin' theif in Paris...long story...

If you want to know about the stolen luggage story and the trip to Paris from the devil, (as if anyone does...), just ask...althought it may take awhile to explain, got a year?

Thought 4: If you're happy and you know it clap your hands [CLAP CLAP]

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands [CLAP CLAP]

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it,

Ok, I'll shut up know.

Thought 2: I never noticed that coffee cup in the banner...haha, I'm kinda slow...lol...

Thought 3: I wish I had my luggage back, stupid frickin' theif in Paris...long story...

If you want to know about the stolen luggage story and the trip to Paris from the devil, (as if anyone does...), just ask...althought it may take awhile to explain, got a year?

Ok, I'll shut up know.

oh explain please, i'm intrigued.

Ok, I'll shut up know.

Me too! Do tell

but then decided that it would be a brilliant idea to go to an all night pancake place with our masks on to scare ppl into giving us free food! so we ate stacks upon stacks of chocolate chip pancakes while singing and dancing on the tables! then we discovered a juke box in the corner and started playing all the classics and slowed danced with mika till the morning! when we relized that it was sunny we decided to go to the beach and go for a swim!!! but then a shark came by and was trying to kill somebody! mika took of his tamagotchi and jumped in and saved them!! everybody was crowding around and asking him questions and we just hugged him and told him we were oh so proud!:thumb_yello:

Then what happened? lol

Ah ah ohhh ( sorry if that isn't the correct way of writing it) Is there anybody home?

lol...hmmm i bored and and it seems as if there isn't:(

I need to start coming on when there are more people on!

Im happy...

I was sad when i woke up but then i came on here and saw the sweet comment from eir in that mika is a simpson thread..:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you...now my day is much better :huglove:

Thinks:

I might get another piercing soon:blink:

im hungry

im soooo bored:thumbdown:

Thoughts: very random

Want to go to galatic circus plan yes.. Catch train to city and go... if only friend wasn't working.... Friend shouldn't work so much

So want to do something right now, 6.30 is time to enjoy what left of relaxing day. Want to go to galatic circus or something....

Could do with chocolate right now. Any chocolate in the house = no. Too lazy to go to shop to buy chocolate, don't want it that bad.

Teeth hurt. Why do my wisdom teeth have to be coming through... GEt them removed soon thoug. Painful operation but less so compared to pain and risk of getting them through

Mmmm....Starbucks coffee is soooo gooood. Sooo strong. Keeps me on my toes (just like MIKA...)

Starbucks coffee is my first taste of the day...unlike MIKA....ha ha

(however, he might often be my first thought of the day)

Good morning to whoever reads this.

I'd fancy to see a red cross on the antarctic :biggrin2:

But jokes aside, yes, I have noticed that receiving all those birthday messages. It's just incredible. If I were Mika it'd knock me off my feet ...

Im happy...

I was sad when i woke up but then i came on here and saw the sweet comment from eir in that mika is a simpson thread..:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you...now my day is much better :huglove:

Thinks:

I might get another piercing soon:blink:

im hungry

im soooo bored:thumbdown:

Oh, I'm glad I made you happy only with that :original:

Piercings??? Where?

I am too frightened to make more holes in my body :roftl:

I'd fancy to see a red cross on the antarctic :biggrin2:

Just a matter of time! I still believe in global domination!!! :mf_lustslow:

ps. I am sure there is a member from iceland, but no cross :blink:

Oh, I'm glad I made you happy only with that :original:

Piercings??? Where?

I am too frightened to make more holes in my body :roftl:

Well it doesn't take a lot to make my day:bleh: so thank you :huglove:

Im only having them in my ears... im not that scared anymore, cause i do have a couple of them :naughty:

the sun has arrived...yay

my ipod is dead

Uh oh i think i had to much tea... i better go:blink: :naughty:

Thought(s) of the night! Nn, this'll be a long one.

I've never been in love. Actually, I've never even really liked anyone, so as a result I actually haven't been kissed.

There are just so many songs in the world, in all kinds of languages, all about love and how it's a wonderful experience when you're 'in' it, or that you'll pursue it, or that you've lost it. And yet there's no definition for exactly what love is or if everyone experiences it in precisely the same way.

Whenever I listen to these songs, I know there's some essence of that passion interwoven with the lyrics and how the music is written, played, and sung. And it surely must be a great and powerful thing for it to resonate in the beating heart of every person in the world, generation to generation.

There are people in fiction, in history, in hope, in despair who move heaven and earth and died for the sake of love... But I've never known it.

So I'm left with a sort of emptiness somewhere in me that's filled with a pool of tears. Not only of sorrow for myself that lacks such perspicacity, but also with warmth and joy for everyone whose had that fortune.

There are so many who've been thoroughly bitten by love, who say that they want to renounce their experiences and wish they'd never gotten involved. But for them to have been so enamoured, there must have been some perception of the relationship worthy to them.

Can't they find happiness and contentment, in hindsight, of at least that one kind memory of such a time and put the bitterness behind them to live on?

I'm afraid I'm just too naive myself to truly understand that.

But I do understand that all humanity have some inner need for each other. An instinct that drives them to be together, a desire for protection in one another's arms... The same instinct that causes some to simultaneously hide inside themselves to avoid being scathed.

I guess it could be argued that this instinct is born out of genetic patterns designed to continue procreation and further the species... But I've never been able to look at the world and existence in terms of pure science. I honestly believe there's more to life than just what we were born as. I see the complications of existence being just that as something that can be no accident in spite of how they want to say it came to be.

Who is to say, afterall, that how it came to be wasn't intended to be exactly that way? And who is to say that what we do here will truly have no lasting effect?

But I think this drive, this insatiable wish for our comfort and love mingling intertwined inextricably with the reciprocated feeling from whom we believe is 'the one', and that leaves us lonely and wistful when we have no such person by our side, is created from the silent realization that we just can't make it to where we're going on our own. The road is too hard, curved, and steep.

And even if it doesn't last forever, maybe that's just how it was supposed to be. Perhaps you were only supposed to be supporting each other for that period of your lives alone and there's someone else for the both of you along the way.

Our friends, our family- by blood or by bonding- and our love, is an important thing. It shouldn't be neglected. Chances for it shouldn't be slipping by out of shyness and self-doubt.

I believe I'll find the person for me.

I hope all of you believe the same about yourselves if you haven't found that person yet.

wow.

that was so....deep and philisophical

Now you've got me thinking about love!

now on to a completely different subject...

I was on aolmusic.com a few minutes ago, looking in the new songs/artist section in search of Mika or one of his songs.....i didn't find mika or one of his songs but, i did discover this song.

http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?ar=us_en_audio_748x541_full&mode=0&pmmsid=1925898

It's not mika but VERY addictive.