...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone else hate leaving messages on answering machines?

yes, the intimidate and me and I find myself err-ing all the way through making one message last 10 minutes :blush-anim-cl:

And thank you for the huggy Eir I need one too :(

Does anyone else hate leaving messages on answering machines?

MEEE! :sneaky2:

I'm too shy...and i feel stupid

me too!!! i hate the entry phone too!!! and people is sooo in love with entry phones...when i worked for an office they had one too and every single morning i had to tell my name through that thing :sneaky2: hated that moments....i feel so stupid, don't know why!!

Hi people!!...ok I was thinking (like every normal human in the Earth!) a lot of things, no one makes sense with the other........

I like the cookie that I'm eating

I've just discovered a hole in Canada:blink: (it's the Hudson Bay)

Maybe one day I will go to South Africa, I love that country....

damn mosquito!:annoyed_h4h:

my cat needs some food to eat

"I heard he sang a good song

I heard he had a style

and so I came to see him

to listen for a while..." :fisch:

I should tidy my room.....an other time!

uh, dinner time!

I'm so curious about Liz age :blink::doh: sorry Liz, you don't have to tell it, I'm so invadent..:thumbdown:

Ha. I completely forgot you asked me that when I left for a few days. I wonder though, why you're curious about it... Just because it's thus far not common knowledge? I could understand that. Can't really think of any other reason...

:naughty: Oh it's just my obsession! I always have to know the age of the people I'm talking to: if I meet a new person I often ask it even before the name!

I seem always so unpolite :blink:

The funny thing is that it really doesn't change the way that I act towards the person: I beave the same way with a person of 16 or 40 and I think some of the people here on Mfc can agree with me...(for example Jamakkronic, who is 40 and Zsina, who is 17!)

:doh:

Merhaba!

HAHA...Eir....Agree...:D

I remember you asked about my age at first! :D

Its is a bit strange....but well....if someone doesnt want to tell.....anyway why do you need to know that at first?Can you tell the reason? :)

If you behave the same way with everyone why do you need to know that?Okay its good to know it but why at first?

:)

xx

WELCOME BACK!!!!! :woot_jump:

ahah...I have to give you some good links...you have to know what you lost in the past days :naughty:

however.......I really dunno why! I think I'm just curious! Probably because I try to understand the people who is beyond the screen...(you know, I'm studying psychology :bleh: )...and knowing the age I can think: oh, she/he's mature...she can know this because she's old enough...etc...maybe! I guess I don't have a proper answer :blink:

I went shopping today! Usually I hate shopping, but I bought the cutest little top!

Thought you all should know.:wink2:

I went shopping a few days ago, which is something I rarely do because I have almost no interest in it. I usually go because someone else is and they want company.

I ended up with two pairs of shoes, three shirts, a new pair of jeans, and a skirt. I feel dirty for spending so much...

On the other hand, one of those shirts is a Queen shirt (News of the World) and I don't regret getting that at all because that's the first time I've ever seen a Queen shirt sold in a store instead of on a tour or online. And it's really comfortable. Yay.

As to the age thing, I'll have to think on it a little more before I make up my mind.

Liz you're not obliged to tell me your age, don't worry! :naughty:

I won't be offended if you won't reveal the mystery :wink2::bleh:

(a Queen t-shirt??? I WANT THAT TOO!! but here :thumbdown: )

An hour to go, and I enter another year of my life. I hope it's at least as good as the one I'm getting ready to leave behind...

Yes. I'm doing the lyric thing again.

"When this old world starts getting me down

And people are just too much for me to face

I'll climb way up to the top of the stairs

And all my cares just drift right into space

On the roof, it's peaceful as can be

And there the world below don't bother me, no

So when I come home feeling tired and beat

I'll go up where the air is fresh and sweet

I'll get far away from the hustling crowd

And all the rat-race noise down in the street

On the roof, the only place I know

Where you just have to wish to make it so

Let's go up on the roof

And at night the stars put on a show for free

And, darling, you can share it all with me

I keep on telling you

Right smack dab in the middle of town

I found a paradise that's troubleproof

And if this old world starts getting you down

There's room enough for two

Up on the roof..."

Hmm thoughts.

*Wow 40 pages on this thread. I read the first 10 or so and then gave up, though it is an interesting read. Must come back when I have time to spare or am bored.

*I could really use a new pair of jeans, and a new top, because I have know idea what to wear out tonight, or on the weekend... But my drawers are overflowing with clothes.

*I really want a pair (or 5) of converse hitops but can't pick a colour, and then theres the money issue...hmm suppose I could boycott buying a new pair of jeans to wear out.

*I really want chocolate right now, why is there never chocolate in my house.

*I really need to learn to save money and not waste it on junk I don't need, such as a new pair of jeans, or buying lunch when there's perfectly good food at home

* have to think what i could prepare for lunch for parents

* i'm worried cause i haven't finished to read the book on which i've the exam this monday

* i'm tired and want that this period comes to an end cause my life can't ring around (don't know if it's the right word) uni 24 hours per day

* hate Raffestin

Birthday loot:

Tickets to Def Leppard/Foreigner/Styx

Two fairy statues

A shirt that says I've got a black belt in crazy

Socks with bunnies on them that say "if you want your butt kicked, just ask"

H-shaped notepads (in honor of the first letter of my first name which is not, actually, Liz)

A journal and pen set

A Queen DvD (Wembley Stadium)

A candle

Flowers

A balloon

A chocolate rose

A windchime

An oriental doll

Four cards

A pearl necklace

A banner

Three mystery presents I don't have yet because they haven't arrived

A dozen and a half chocolate cupcakes

A red velvet cake.

A 'raincheck' for a hug from a guy that didn't today because he was sick. I don't know if he expects me to forget it later, but if he does, he's got another thing coming- he promised me and I'll see to it he goes through with it.

Who thinks I got enough stuff?

Birthday loot:

Tickets to Def Leppard/Foreigner/Styx

Two fairy statues

A shirt that says I've got a black belt in crazy

Socks with bunnies on them that say "if you want your butt kicked, just ask"

H-shaped notepads (in honor of the first letter of my first name which is not, actually, Liz)

A journal and pen set

A Queen DvD (Wembley Stadium)

A candle

Flowers

A balloon

A chocolate rose

A windchime

An oriental doll

Four cards

A pearl necklace

A banner

Three mystery presents I don't have yet because they haven't arrived

A dozen and a half chocolate cupcakes

A red velvet cake.

A 'raincheck' for a hug from a guy that didn't today because he was sick. I don't know if he expects me to forget it later, but if he does, he's got another thing coming- he promised me and I'll see to it he goes through with it.

Who thinks I got enough stuff?

I DON'T I DON'T! :bleh:

you have wealthy friends lol!!

Not especially. The necklace was probably the potentially most expensive thing and that was from my father and it's kind of a family heirloomy kind of gift. Most of my jewelry is actually either family stuff or select things that have meaning to me, like my cartouche.