...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww people I can't remember where I got those! I mean I made screencaps... it was an interview... with a girl... I CAN'T REMEMBER! SHAME ON ME! but... it sounded like Orange... not it was not an Orange interview... duh... I suck. but there were like two versions. One really blueish (The one I got screencaps from) and the other one was ok... that was random but I suck! I can't remember... search on youtube lol!

aww people I can't remember where I got those! I mean I made screencaps... it was an interview... with a girl... I CAN'T REMEMBER! SHAME ON ME! but... it sounded like Orange... not it was not an Orange interview... duh... I suck. but there were like two versions. One really blueish (The one I got screencaps from) and the other one was ok... that was random but I suck! I can't remember... search on youtube lol!

Much news weekly, duh. :bleh: With Hannah Simone.

I also made screencaps with the interview in Japan :original:

EnVSBIPpww.jpg

ahah that one is when he does not understand a single word ahah love him :biggrin2:

0UDQvdsXXb.jpg

and when he "sings like a dog" :bleh:

oooh jeeeze i havent seen this one either!!! i feel so uninformed! haha does he have a translator or something? or does he speak japanese?

ahah so true! really weird interview when it is not live and you do not hear the translation and you're like " DUH" HE SPEAKS JAPANESE! WOW!"

:roftl:

hahaha and of course u believe that he could learn how to speak japenese in like one day cus YES mika IS that Talented and BRILLLLLIANT!!!

hahaha and of course u believe that he could learn how to speak japenese in like one day cus YES mika IS that Talented and BRILLLLLIANT!!!

LOL YEAH! I thought that when I first watched the interview...:blush-anim-cl:

JOKING! ahahah but he knows arigato or whatever it's spelled :original: HE IS SO TALENTED! :bleh:

LOL YEAH! I thought that when I first watched the interview...:blush-anim-cl:

JOKING! ahahah but he knows arigato or whatever it's spelled :original: HE IS SO TALENTED! :bleh:

Oh I KNOW! mika is SOOO talented i bet he made the word arigato up and the japenese ppl were like omg this guy is so cool lets go with this! and now everyone uses that word!!!!!! then there was a song made about it in honor of mika! :naughty:

Oh I KNOW! mika is SOOO talented i bet he made the word arigato up and the japenese ppl were like omg this guy is so cool lets go with this! and now everyone uses that word!!!!!! then there was a song made about it in honor of mika! :naughty:

:lmfao:

AAAAHAHAH! I remember that part yes... with the song... so beautiful! and after there was this party in his honour!! wow HOW COOL WAS THAT?! probably the best interview in the world!!

:lmfao:

AAAAHAHAH! I remember that part yes... with the song... so beautiful! and after there was this party in his honour!! wow HOW COOL WAS THAT?! probably the best interview in the world!!

WELL DUH!! of course! i love how we were both standing on the street when mika came by and he invited us to his honarary party!! that was the best!! we danced till we could dance no more! and then he gave us his cell phone number and told us we could call him anytime!! but before he could give us our phones back from putting his number in our contacts of course he put the arigato song as our ring tone!:naughty:

WELL DUH!! of course! i love how we were both standing on the street when mika came by and he invited us to his honarary party!! that was the best!! we danced till we could dance no more! and then he gave us his cell phone number and told us we could call him anytime!! but before he could give us our phones back from putting his number in our contacts of course he put the arigato song as our ring tone!:naughty:

GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! And I remember they served champagne, and it was really good! and when he was dancing right beside me and he leant in and whispered in my ear "Tonight it's in my hotel room"

WOW I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT!

And when he was playing the arigato song over and over again! ahah and he wanted us to dance on the tables!! he was demented!!!

And he let me play in his hair and they were so soft and after he played in MY hair and in yours too and we were so in shock he had such soft hands! :naughty: