...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha!!! Thanks for the correct spelling Jack! All the same I think I'll use Marmite instead sinse more people know what that is...i think!

I love how you wanted to tell me the correct spelling of the longest time:naughty:

Ehmmm...I've asked this several times, but...WHAT IS MARMITE????? At least main ingredients...is it sweet? or salted? or...? :confused:

btw I'm not offended by your sig! I think we are all big enough to stand that curse :naughty::wink2:

I really don't like the the pic above on the banner.

I love all Mika's pics, but I agree...this is not one of the best...right yesterday I was watching the very first pic I saw of Mika (his face in black and white) and I thought: I couldn't keep my eyes off from that photo, but this is not totally him! he's much more that a serious shoot :wink2:

But I think that now we are so used to see that banner that not many would like to change it

Thank you jack...dunno why but I hadn't find it the first time i looked for it...maybe I had typed the name wrong :confused:

Thought1: I'm curious.........Sophieeee where are you?

t2: I really don't like Scarlett Johansson...neither her way of acting (in her real life, not as an actress) nor her face: I don't think she's so attractive :blink:

Same thing for J. Timberlake...he's not so handsome and I think both are a bit arrogant...

t3: I'm feeling strange :boxed:

Thank you jack...dunno why but I hadn't find it the first time i looked for it...maybe I had typed the name wrong :confused:

t2: I really don't like Scarlett Johansson...neither her way of acting (in her real life, not as an actress) nor her face: I don't think she's so attractive :blink:

Same thing for J. Timberlake...he's not so handsome and I think both are a bit arrogant...

Scarlett Johansson is part danish:sneaky2:

but i don't like her either:thumbdown:

As goes for justin I heard he is an a**hole:blink:

Well i don't know the man personally so i can't really say anything about him in that way....

I have had way too many energy drinks today, but i still want more:blink:

I know! I kept thinking, "ok, don't bother her about it, you're already nitpicky enough about spelling as it is..."

I thought if anything, I'd tell you when I saw you on August 10th. :biggrin2:

--Jack

Well I"m glad you bothered me about it!!! I can't wait to see you Aug. 10th!!!! This time we must talk more!

Good...glad it doesnt offend anyone!

t1: I agree with Eir on Scarlet Johansson. She is not THAT pretty and I don't like her.

t2: I agree with Eir about Timberlake. I HATE MEN WHO SHAVE! KEEP YOUR HAIR! And he also seems really arrogant, like her.

t3: Actually I really like you Eir :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

--> wishes she didnt have to go to school again

--> really wishes it again

--> prays

--> throws zslipper at evil dog

- wishes she didn't have to work tomorrow so she could stay on mfc for while longer..

- wishes she could have another midnight chat with fellow lazy girl with evil dog with sweet name (living in a 4floor house and.. :blink::biggrin2::wink2: )

- laughs at the thought of slipper flying through the air, aiming for crazy Fiona

:roftl:

--> agrees with MIka Owns Me

--> wishes was fatter too, as currently her pants do not fit her, and theyre

ORANGE.

--> think abiout getting food,

--> decides against it as it would involve effort!

*pats back*

that's my girl! xD

DUUH YOU HAVE ORANGE PANTS!

I also thought it was difficult to get off the computer and get something to eat. But I just put ficellos in the microwave until they boil and I put pepper on it. It is really good. LOL.

Thinking about how strange I sound right now

Scarlett Johansson is part danish

but i don't like her either -thumbdown

As goes for justin I heard he is an a**hole:blink:

Well i don't know the man personally so i can't really say anything about him in that way....

about personality: he was with Britney spears :thumbdown:

he left Cameron Diaz (one of the most beautiful girls around, imo) for Scarlett :boxed:

t1: I agree with Eir on Scarlet Johansson. She is not THAT pretty and I don't like her.

t2: I agree with Eir about Timberlake. I HATE MEN WHO SHAVE! KEEP YOUR HAIR! And he also seems really arrogant, like her.

t3: Actually I really like you Eir :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I like you too!!! so much! :punk:

(I hate shaved hair too! bleh)

im booooooooooooooooooooooooooooored...

.....hmmm....it's so quiet

...it seems like there are only 3 people online and they are all super tired, sad, or feeling extrenely lazy.

I suffer from all three at the moment

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...im boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

HELP!

im dying of boredommmmmmmmm

send me a pic of mika to revive meeeeeeeeeeee!

im booooooooooooooooooooooooooooored...

.....hmmm....it's so quiet

...it seems like there are only 3 people online and they are all super tired, sad, or feeling extremely lazy.

I suffer from all three at the moment

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...im boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

HELP!

im dying of boredommmmmmmmm

send me a pic of mika to revive meeeeeeeeeeee!