...thoughts...

Eir

My parents has just gone out to dance and left me alone with 2packs of nacho chips, chilli sauce and half a bottle of a wine similar to champagne used for happy hour...

yay :cheers:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MOOSE.

I can't believe I've managed to overlook this thread until now, LOL, that's just not like me XD

My current thoughts:

Yar.

I keep procrastinating things. It's really annoying. I wish I wouldn't do it. Garrrrgh. >_O

My CD rack is still empty even though I moved here several weeks ago now, and the room's just generally in a mess.

The light! The colour! The joy!

Please don't kill yourself with all of this =S

The Monochrome World needs you!

Ua, halyshoshe fashy...

(^har, all that makes no sense... XD I think Serial Experiments Lain has put me in a random mood)

I must go and do my CD rack. And feed my ever-hungry gob.

Ah, loymofau ni...

(^hooray for making your own languages... XD)

My parents has just gone out to dance and left me alone with 2packs of nacho chips, chilli sauce and half a bottle of a wine similar to champagne used for happy hour...

prosecco eir??? :das:

ok. let me put5 it this way...i have 4 siblings, and most of my family live with me. for my 13th birthday, not ONE of them remembered. my 14th birthday, nanna died on my birthday, and my parents flew off to New Zealand for the funeral. For my 15th birthday, i got an umbrella. consider yourself lucky!

ok. let me put5 it this way...i have 4 siblings, and most of my family live with me. for my 13th birthday, not ONE of them remembered. my 14th birthday, nanna died on my birthday, and my parents flew off to New Zealand for the funeral. For my 15th birthday, i got an umbrella. consider yourself lucky!

Wow you don't have the best of luck on you're birthday:shocked:

Well i bet next year is gonna rock if not write or call me i can send you chocolate nothing bets that:wink2: :roftl:

Are you having a party:wink2:

Lol! welcome Wasabi! your post was so random and...delicious! :wink2: I loved it!

My thought: the 'race 100.000 posts' threads has been closed...:blink:

and.........for my birthday I got a boyfriend as a present :wub2: isn't that romantic? but he's working now:thumbdown:

...and I'm slighty drunk tonight :roftl:

No, bellini! è con succo di pesca...sbav! :bleh:

ALONE :crybaby::naughty:

Slightly drunk and alone:blink: I should take the next plane then:naughty:

My thought is also about that 100000 or how many thread...wow it's closed

I think i have a fever...i feel hot (not in that way:roftl: )

Wow you don't have the best of luck on you're birthday:shocked:

Well i bet next year is gonna rock if not write or call me i can send you chocolate nothing bets that:wink2: :roftl:

aww thank you! it will do- im seeing mika!!!!

Can anybody tell me what's that race 100.000....0000 thread is/was about?

Did I miss anything important? :blink:

Eir, LOL, my plans for the rest of the evening/night are similar to yours - (spotted a forgotten bottle of red wine in the kitchen...:naughty: )

and how awesome is that: a boyfriend for your bday! (Last time that happened to me was when I got 16 and it was not even a 'new' bf but just some kind of 'reunion' - LOL)

Serious: I have heard about that planned bomb attempt in London and it freaks me out. If anything should happen to the people who have won the tickets for Sunday I don't know what I do. If anything should happen to anybody who is not involved in those terror plans I really don't know what to think anymore (again)...:boxed:

All citizens on earth and I mean everybody should be obliged to join this forum and there won't ever be things like that :blush-anim-cl:

Things could be so much simpler...

My Thought

I feel bad for buying tickets to see MIKA on August 10th, when fans in Sweden might not be able to see him... Because from the looks of it, him being in New York on the 10th is pretty official... But I don't mind if MIKA cancels Quebec for Sweden, they definitely deserve it! I only payed 30$ for my ticket, and other artists I like will be there to.

And right now I hate being a girl because of that stupid thing that happens once a month!

:sneaky2::thumbdown::mad3:

--> am very jealous of mika-concert-going girl

--> wishes she still lived in america

--> spots evil dog entering room stealthily and throws slipper at her

--> dog eats slipper in doorway so door wont shut

--> curses evil dog, and requires chocolate

--> curses lack of chocolate

--> decides that she should kill mika-concert-going girl and take her ticket and take on her idedntity .

My thoughts right now is...There are a lot of threads in this forum....sorry but it's a bit confusing sometimes..... and some of the threads we can live without, afterall it does coast money to run this place....

And im thinking of someone:blush-anim-cl:

--> am very jealous of mika-concert-going girl

--> wishes she still lived in america

--> spots evil dog entering room stealthily and throws slipper at her

--> dog eats slipper in doorway so door wont shut

--> curses evil dog, and requires chocolate

--> curses lack of chocolate

--> decides that she should kill mika-concert-going girl and take her ticket and take on her idedntity .

Sorry about the chocolate:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

--> is sorry about chocolate too

--> virtuaally-pats haylie, and offers her a cupcake

--> throws another slipper at evil dog

:blush-anim-cl: excepts the offer and gives a virtually hug

My thought is everytime im feeling sad, depresed whatever the same song comes on, on my ipod...is this faith?

The song is by aril lavigne - Keep holding on

And this is the part I notice the most when im sad

You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side

You know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

no I won't give in

Keep holdin' on

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

Just, stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you

I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say (nothin' you can say)

Nothing you can do (nothin' you can do)

there's no other way when it comes to the truth

So, keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

i don't know if it's faith, but that song has really helped me these last couple of weeks

Eir! empty your pm box! i cant send my mika artyness!

It's empty, but any message is arriving (even if an e-mail said me i had received a new pm on mfc..:confused:

Can anybody tell me what's that race 100.000....0000 thread is/was about?

Did I miss anything important?

Not at all...it was something like a game...random posts to reach the 100,000...

Eir, LOL, my plans for the rest of the evening/night are similar to yours - (spotted a forgotten bottle of red wine in the kitchen...:naughty: )

and how awesome is that: a boyfriend for your bday! (Last time that happened to me was when I got 16 and it was not even a 'new' bf but just some kind of 'reunion' - LOL)

You too?? oh well...CHEERS then! :cheers:

and..yesss :wub2: it's the first time on my bday for me :biggrin2:

he is very romantic, I think he had planned the whole thing :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Serious: I have heard about that planned bomb attempt in London and it freaks me out. If anything should happen to the people who have won the tickets for Sunday I don't know what I do. If anything should happen to anybody who is not involved in those terror plans I really don't know what to think anymore (again)...:boxed

All citizens on earth and I mean everybody should be obliged to join this forum and there won't ever be things like that

Things could be so much simpler...

So right violet!!!

I dunno the reason of that, but I'm so tired of wars and terrorism...we are all brothers and sisters!!!

I live in a little city (30.000 inhabitants) and we have a lot of terrorism right here..we have islamic cells -.-"

This sucks...I love arabic culture, I had many friends from arabic places, they're amazing...my biggest love till now was in Tunis (he was tunisian)

WHY ALL THIS ANGER AND HATE?????

I can't get it, really

Look at this forum...it's heaven...so, afterall, it's possible...!