2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOO PROBS! i felt it was my duty to share the perfection :)

and it was definately perfection in that video...i forgot i switched my phone on to record audio during tha jackson 5 cover and i managed to get the audio from love today before it died on me....but the crowd was small yet mental so mostly you can hear the crowd singing :roftl: :roftl:

WOW…. WOW… AND WOW. The quality of those photos are absolutely suberb. They are STUNNING!!! The girlies that took those photos are so lucky and blessed to have something so amazing in their Mika photo collection. Wow. I wish I had photos like that.

p.s. what is on his shirt? It kinda looks like a… llama.

WOW…. WOW… AND WOW. The quality of those photos are absolutely suberb. They are STUNNING!!! The girlies that took those photos are so lucky and blessed to have something so amazing in their Mika photo collection. Wow. I wish I had photos like that.

it looked like a poodle type thing to me

2007_0627mikatbamanchester270032.jpg

The time went really quickly. When Martin asked what time it was, it was 10:30. I had to run for my train. Kiss (Martin) kiss (Luke) kiss (Mikey) kiss (Cherisse) and kisses from all the MFCers.

So I scouts paced to the train station and talked about Mika all the way home to some poor woman who had been to Manchester to watch cricket.

Then I got a taxi and the young man in the cab office said he thought I used to be his art teacher. And I did. So I told him, and the taxi driver all about Mika.

When I got home, Rob was asleep but Nell got out of bed and looked at my photos and 'swag' - the vodafone/tba security necklaces (are they called lanyards?) and confetti. And I still had my flashing heart wound round my wrist.

Crazy? It was great.

Kath, I have a lovely pic of you. Abby was so good with us whilst not sharing our obsession.

Bab and Jemma, it was lovely to meet you and we will meet again. Good coffee. Good communication. Thanks so much for bringing Yuppy.

Akim and Felicia, you are wonderful. I'm glad you got safely home. Keep in touch.

Everyone, what a wonderful experience.

Thanks to Mika and the band for your time and friendliness. ~x~

:roftl:

did someone say llama???:blink:

:naughty:

And last, but as they say, not least:

THANKYOU YUPPY.

Without you the whole thing would not have happened for me. And as you were merrily videoing it for us too, you are absolutely amazing.

And adorable

NOOOOO PROBS! i felt it was my duty to share the perfection :)

and it was definately perfection in that video...i forgot i switched my phone on to record audio during tha jackson 5 cover and i managed to get the audio from love today before it died on me....but the crowd was small yet mental so mostly you can hear the crowd singing :roftl: :roftl:

amen to that girls!!! :glasses2:

Well, yes he does have lippy on his cheek, but in making me slightly less crimson in the photo, the redness has probably faded somewhat. Trust me, it was still there.

Martin told us how to hold your mouth for phots I just remembered. I wish I'd known beforehand :-)

Well, yes he does have lippy on his cheek, but in making me slightly less crimson in the photo, the redness has probably faded somewhat. Trust me, it was still there.

Martin told us how to hold your mouth for photos I just remembered. I wish I'd known beforehand :-)

your pics are AMAZING!! oh yeah bexxy, i was talking to my mate on the phone and i told her how cool your outfit was! (forgot to say in my last post)!!

my sis knows how to make them smaller, but i have to wait til 6 when she finishes work to ring her!!

If you find out can u let me know?

I have a great video of Love today from leeds but it's too big for youtube!

Vix x

PS.........How do you add the pics to you posts on here??!