I hate asking this question...

mika-holic37k

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about it! There's also a movement called We Don't Care cos, well, if Mika doesn't want to talk about his sexuality, well we don't care either! And you said it yourself: it doesn't change anything if he's strait, gay or else, we love him. period.

Site URL: http://www.mfc-dont-care.co.nr (made by curly)

Myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/mfcdontcare (made by rosielou)

lol you guys are taking your protective fan roles quite seriously eh? It's as if a fan can't be a fan if he/she is curious about which sex mika likes.Perhaps the effort put into believing you shouldn't be curious about which way he swings because he doesn't want to give a definitive answer helps to bury your curiousity just a tad? Or maybe it helps keep certain people's fantasy's regarding him hopeful? lol

I gotta say... the fact that his sexuality is up in the air (depending on whether you're in denial or not or have your own reason to believe what you do either way) is kind of smart on his part because it generates interest. People are often interested in what they don't know or aren't sure about. And he teases people with it, saying things like he WON'T say what his orientation is, but then he also says he doesnt hide it etc...if anything I think that kinda encourages the speculation.

What I don't understand is why people are so uptight about not discussing it. What's the big deal? Its curiousity not condemnation.

You can be loyal and still wonder .... all that lack of discussion is doing is making people wonder, question, and try to come up with theories on their own without having someone else to talk to about it.

Well, I pretty much think that at this point, no one really knows. He may be gay, he may be straight, he may be other. Either way, the fan club has assumed the position of loving Mika for his voice and his music, and his good looks which come along with both, and, as several others above have said, we don't care about his sexuality. :thumb_yello:

Ok well thank you for the 2 people or 3 or w./e that told me no one knows...because honestly i love him no matter what and yes with his music his lyrics and especially his looks. Its just, as a girl, you feel like you have a "chance" with him i guess, with the whole straight gay or other thing...

I dont know. But just to let you know i will forever love him...

So sorry to affend some of you girls or guys out there :wink2:

A private life is just that, PRIVATE!!! I respect mika for respecting himself to the point of keeping it exactly what it is private! Its something that nobody really needs to know in terms of his music! so yea WE DONT CARE!!!! is all i have to say on this subject!

A private life is just that, PRIVATE!!! I respect mika for respecting himself to the point of keeping it exactly what it is private! Its something that nobody really needs to know in terms of his music! so yea WE DONT CARE!!!! is all i have to say on this subject!

I have to agree, it has nothing to do with us really, but if it makes people feel better then just think of him as BI lol then everyone's a winner (unless your an old bat like me then you just have to make do with looking through the shop window at beautiful items out of your price bracket that would look so wrong on you anyway) .:bleh::naughty:

PS. We also love him for his personality, what we see of it anyway, I mean he has the most AWESOME sense of humour don't you think?

Sounds alot like "Fight Club" :biggrin2:

since nobody knows the answer to this, we would go in circles talking about it...which is why we don't. simple dimple! :bleh:

but of course you're not implying that you would think of mika any differently if you DID know what way he swung. so frankly, i dunno why everyone's jumping up at that.

chillax, everybody! the "we don't care" thing was originally made to maintain a polite, comfy atmosphere but it's doing the exact opposite right now...:S newcomers learn through trial and error so we should be polite, too! :D after all, i made the same mistake once..:bleh:

So true! I love and respect him for so many things, I mean his music, his great personality, his sense of humour,and self respect! i simply dont see how his sexual preferances should be a factor! why do people feel the need to know so badly?! its the same as you wouldnt walk up to a busker in the street and instead of giving him money asking them if they are gay or not! its simply pointless!

I have to agree, it has nothing to do with us really, but if it makes people feel better then just think of him as BI lol then everyone's a winner (unless your an old bat like me then you just have to make do with looking through the shop window at beautiful items out of your price bracket that would look so wrong on you anyway) .:bleh::naughty:

PS. We also love him for his personality, what we see of it anyway, I mean he has the most AWESOME sense of humour don't you think?

But is Mika gay?

I will still love him to death either way. :wub2:

i dont no. i dont think anyone knows. but who cares? hes talented, sweet,cute.what more can you want.

mikalovr

p.s. ive asked that question before too.:confused:

I think the "we don't care" line is disingenuous. There are hundreds of pages on this forum agonizing over everything from his body hair to whether he wears contacts to what his brother looks like. I don't believe for a minute that fans seriously have no interest in whether he's dated boys or girls in the past or whether he is going to settle down with a wife and have 2.5 children or live some other lifestyle in the future.

Does his sexuality affect our love of him and his music? Of course not. Do we know for a fact whether he's gay or straight? No.

I don't see any reason to get defensive about this question though. It seems a lot more pertinent to who he is as a human being than whether he wears custom made underwear. And it has no less to do with his music or how much we like him, so restricting it as a topic of conversation on that basis doesn't hold much water.

I think the "we don't care" line is disingenuous. There are hundreds of pages on this forum agonizing over everything from his body hair to whether he wears contacts to what his brother looks like. I don't believe for a minute that fans seriously have no interest in whether he's dated boys or girls in the past or whether he is going to settle down with a wife and have 2.5 children or live some other lifestyle in the future.

Does his sexuality affect our love of him and his music? Of course not. Do we know for a fact whether he's gay or straight? No.

I don't see any reason to get defensive about this question though. It seems a lot more pertinent to who he is as a human being than whether he wears custom made underwear. And it has no less to do with his music or how much we like him, so restricting it as a topic of conversation on that basis doesn't hold much water.

I agree with you, but I think that since Mika doesn't talk about his sexuality and says that it's because he wants to keep his private life private, we should respect him and not talk about it.

HAHA, two and a half children? :roftl:

As one eloquent MFCer put it, he's not necessarily gay, not necessarily straight - he's "Mikasexual". My apologies to the fan who coined the term for the lack of credit; I can't remember which thread it's from!

And we all proudly declare "We don't care!" - but that's not entirely true. If Mika went public and revealed his sexuality, this forum would light up like a Vegas night. What we mean is, we don't care if he's gay, we don't care if he's straight, we don't care of he's of some grey area in between; we all love him, and his music, as is. And we don't mind that he chooses not to disclose the details of his sexuality.

But, to directly answer your question... Mika has never answered that question publicly. When asked by the media, he generally responds that he's not embarrassed or shy about it, or anything to that effect, but that he respects himself enough to keep his private life private. And, 'round these parts, we accept that.

Hope that helps!

if u dnt like asking thats qustion than dnt ask it

lets just get this straight we dnt wanna talk bowt mika in a gay way like people say hu cares if hes gay....BUT THIS IS A FAN CLUB now we dont want MIKA coming on here and let his fan thinks he gay COZ HES NOT imagin if he did come on here he prob wondering wat the people hu DON'T like him think