I hate asking this question...

mika-holic37k

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. THATS TRUE ! but how come he didnt know about the ringtone? hmmm

I didn't know about the ringtone either but I know all about his grey underwear.

He couldn't possibly have time to read all the posts, but the craziest threads always stay at the top so he's bound to come across them at some point.

I didn't know about the ringtone either but I know all about his grey underwear.

He couldn't possibly have time to read all the posts, but the craziest threads always stay at the top so he's bound to come across them at some point.

Yeah that's true :P

Yes, or at least seen the thread titles.

yeah I bet he mostly only hangs around in the crazy threads! like he skips the press section, moves on immediately to the girls thread, then the mikagasmic pictures thread all the body parts etc. :naughty:

But is Mika gay?

I will still love him to death either way. :wub2:

1) I don't care

2) I don't mind

3) It is written:

"Love me for a reason,

let the reason be love"

Syllogysm-in-four-parts:

I love Music

Music is love

Mika is Music

I love Mika

yeah I bet he mostly only hangs around in the crazy threads! like he skips the press section, moves on immediately to the girls thread, then the mikagasmic pictures thread all the body parts etc. :naughty:

:naughty: I bet he does. I tell you Mika has to be really secure to venture into a forum like this. I can't imagine reading all this outrageous stuff about me and realizing that there are thousands of people watching my every move.

He can't even distance himself from it psychologically because MFCers aren't faceless strangers. The craziest fans are the ones who show up to speak to him and give him gifts.

I think it's amazing the way he has embraced his biggest fans.

Hahaha, yes! Wouldn't that be sooo weird reading about yourself like that? :roftl:

At least he knows that he is loved. :naughty:

I don't care if he's straight, gay, or a freaking alien, he rocks my face off!

OMG You figured it out! He's an alien! That explains his out-of-this-world sexiness. Perhaps, on his home world, there are something like 14 genders; hence why he doesn't want to explain to the press!

Eureka!:naughty:

Oh..again....

well its not a stupid question..we all have though about it I'm sure..but EnFa....do not state things like that.Coz you really cant know.

STUPID ENFA! *smacks* face.. Of course I didn't mean that.. It's just my standard answer when it comes to this question.. Look it up in the dictionary.. :biggrin2:

*must remember smileys that shows how I mean things, so ppl won't be confused*

EnFa I love your avatar. It's fabulous. And your sense of humour. You always make me laugh with/without the smilies.

Ã…rh! Thanks :blush-anim-cl: I just think that ppl know what I mean without them! Thankies :thumb_yello: