Lr.slv

Hi everyone! 

My name is Laura, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Colombia. I've been listening to Mika for about ten years, ever since Grace Kelly came out. I love his energy and how creative he is. I hope to have a blast here :)

Edited by Lr.slv
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lr.slv said:

Hi everyone! 

My name is Laura, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Colombia. I've been listening to Mika for about ten years, ever since Grace Kelly came out. I love his energy and how creative he is. I hope to have a blast here :)

Bienvenida, Laura!!

I'm Alba from Spain. I hope you have a lot of fun here, enjoy Mika, his music and make good friends. :welcomeani:

See you around!! :wink2:

8 hours ago, Lr.slv said:

Hi everyone! 

Hello, Laura! Nice to meet you, I'm Sara :bye: 

Welcome to the MFC, have fun! :D 

Hi Laura, welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

MFC have

The-Spanish-Thread-part-8

lots of members chatting in Spanish languages at here,

and

if you want to know / search anything, don't hesitate to ask questions at here.

The Looking For Something Thread

Mika Encyclopedia is one of great threads, you should come and know Mikapedia:mikalove:

On 27/7/2017 at 0:33 AM, Lr.slv said:

Hi everyone! 

Hola Laura! @Lr.slv :welcomeani:Mi nombre es Verónica y soy de Argentina. Te cuento que por estos lados somos pocas pero de vez en cuando hablamos y nos ponemos al tanto por aqui ----> http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32160-the-new-argentinian-thread/

Asi que cuando quieras podés entrar y contarnos tus sentimientos hacia Mika y lo que quieras preguntar o decir compartiendo un mismo idioma.  Sos muy bienvenida!!! Saludos!!! :flowers2:

• Like 1