Queenie

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him more of a try.

He's v sexy in a rough, soulful, physical way :wink2:

And back on topic - What did Mika do for his encores? Grace Kelly and ? what ?

My interpretation I believe.

Anouk received her card today! :biggrin2:

601622079_6_ZPHX.jpeg:wub2:

She's very very happy with it! :wub2:

Awesome!

4630_106578628798_778183798_2667619_6259260_n.jpg

:aah:I look like a complete retard.

I swear I don't look like that in real life

Dude, we are retards:mf_rosetinted:

Anouk received her card today! :biggrin2:

601622079_6_ZPHX.jpeg:wub2:

She's very very happy with it!

Awww, I'm glad she likes it:wub2:

Oh, can you translate it for me please? Received? Whose sent it? :shocked: Excuse me, my English isn't perfect and I'm really confused there...

:blush-anim-cl:

We send a card to Anouk because she is in hospital and couldn't come to the gig in Amsterdam. So the MFCers who were there signed it + Mika! :wub2:

Mika wrote: Get better Anouk. With love Mika. xxx

:wub2:

We send a card to Anouk because she is in hospital and couldn't come to the gig in Amsterdam. So the MFCers who were there signed it + Mika! :wub2:

What did he say when you told him the story?:wub2:

Oh, thank you so much :huglove: that's so nice and lovely :wub2: I wish her too :wink2:

Loved, loved loved your report Ruth.:wub2:

Lovely photos aswell!

And great videos so far...I can't really talk to someone in particular as I've been reading so many people's posts.. But thank you for every little thing you told and showed us(the ones who weren't actually there) about this evening.:wub2:

So sorry to hear she's in hospital again ... :( I didn't know .... hope she feels better soon :wub2: and leaves that dratted place .... I know how much she hates it :thumbdown:

Anouk received her card today!

601622079_6_ZPHX.jpeg

She's very very happy with it! :wub2:

Oh good, I can post mine - you can't see a word :roftl:

Just funny

Our Mika shrine in the car

IMG_1390.jpg

:aah:

And mine

4510_106562893798_778183798

Lovely reports Ruth! At first I thought I was the tall girl that blocked your view and I immediately felt sorry. But I was standing next to you and when you mentioned Martin I knew who you mean.

Good-o

When the ‘xylophone’ thing didn’t work, Mika talked about how pleased he was to be back and then later he said something when Martin was playing an intro to another song along the lines of, ‘he wasn’t supposed to talk’. I don’t understand that at all. What better time is there in the relative calm of these intimate venues to talk a bit? Or a lot. About the songs and his ideas for the music. He didn’t actually introduce or name the band, but we knew anyway. I must say that he can control the crowd with consummate ease. A gesture with his hand and we were quiet, another and we were singing our hearts out. He’s very, very good – but we know that don’t we? And I really adored the lack of stage and theatre gimmicks. Mika said there’s no-where to hide when it’s stripped down but I like that about it. It’s about the music and the man. I know he loves theatrical effects and I’m sure they have their place, but I didn’t miss them at all. No flowers, no dancers, no plushies. Much better. Although, of course, no confetti to pick up afterwards and treasure :(

I really agree with this Ruth!:wub2:

Thank you so much for your reports!:thumb_yello: