Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepies, baby, sleepies

Your father tends the sheep

Your mother shakes the dreamland tree

And from it fall sweet dreams for thee

Sleepies, baby, sleepies

Sleepies, baby, sleepies

:biggrin2:

sounds proper pervy doesn't it.. hey babeh :das:sleepies babeh sleepies.

I never knew Babs was so sporty mind...being so good at paint balling and such like :roftl:

maybe we should change it to chicken sleepies or sleeping chicken :naughty:"Mika come hither we have sleepy chicken for you"

It actually reminds me of Borat for some reason. :naughty:

PS. I hope your impressed that I am trying to remember to multi quote for you now :aah:

Yes I am quite impressed as a matter of fact. Well done. :biggrin2:

It doesn’t seem to occur to him that the image of him painting polystyrene planets for his live show might seem odd to some. And yet, he is too much of a control freak to have it any other way. “One way or another, this is what I’d be doing anyway. I’d be living out my own delusions of grandeur, drawing comics, imagining that people might read them one day.”

my fave part of the article. can you imagine a comic book by mika:wub2:

t4p deb

It was mis-typed originally as "demos", so a mod corrected it :thumb_yello:

No it wasn't mistyped. Blue Sky just made the N a capital letter since

people kept misreading it as "demos." :thumb_yello:

Oh :blink: I stand corrected :blush-anim-cl:

How odd that so many people would misread it the same way :naughty:

I was the first complaining, then a lot of us agreed, and our new FBIMOD changed the N...:biggrin2:

Even though it'd be far more interesting to read about Mika on his DEMOS...:mf_lustslow:

hey ball painters, an article with you in the headline! http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/11/20/mikas-fans-help-on-tour-62754/ :naughty: - they just quote the times article, and quite incoherently in the end :blink: but found it funny that they used the fans bit as a headline, when all i've seen in the german news was the headline that mika is an emotional murderer. :rolls_eyes:

hey ball painters, an article with you in the headline! http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/11/20/mikas-fans-help-on-tour-62754/ :naughty: - they just quote the times article, and quite incoherently in the end :blink: but found it funny that they used the fans bit as a headline, when all i've seen in the german news was the headline that mika is an emotional murderer. :rolls_eyes:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

They make it sound like he was so freakin' broke, the only way to design his stage was to enslave his fans. Poor Mika. :roftl:

Okay so after reading this bit of that article:

Referring to the endorphin-surge disco of 2007’s Love Today, he reveals that the song came fully formed “after the first time I had sleepy with somebody and actually loved it”.

I now find I can't look at old performances of Love Today in the same way. I was watching

, and his "innocent" smile during Love Today now looks more like :das: to me.

:roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

They make it sound like he was so freakin' broke, the only way to design his stage was to enslave his fans. Poor Mika. :roftl:

Okay so after reading this bit of that article:

I now find I can't look at old performances of Love Today in the same way. I was watching

I always thgouht he acted a bit saucy during Love Today especially when he says "anways you want to, anyway you got to" :wub2:

OMG it's turning up everywhere.

It's on Yahoo News

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/20112009/364/mika-s-fans-help-tour.html&e=l_news_dm

The Daily Express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/141458

Contact Music

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mikas-fans-help-on-tour_1123103

Female First

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Mika-73793.html

I can't believe this :lmfao:

Its soooo cool. You guys are really lucky.

Were you just checking out the venue and Mika spotted you ?

Did he chat to you whilst you were painting his balls ? :biggrin2: It's only polite too I wouldv'e thought :roftl:

Did Meeks sit and eat pizza and cookies with you ? The MFC at large need to know ! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Its soooo cool. You guys are really lucky.

Were you just checking out the venue and Mika spotted you ?

Did he chat to you whilst you were painting his balls ? :biggrin2: It's only polite too I wouldv'e thought :roftl:

Did Meeks sit and eat pizza and cookies with you ? The MFC at large need to know ! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Oh goodness, I can't believe that it's turning up everywhere, and that they are spinning it like he needed the cash. Truth is, the initial planets had been messed up, or done the wrong way, so they needed to redo them.

And yes, he spent hours working with us and chatting and stuff, and we all ate together at the end, including the band, as they were all rehearsing in the meantime. Mika was spending time with us painting and later rehearsing, and we watched them when we were done for a good while,before we all ate. It was fantastic. He even practised the BG dance with Zoots on stage, and fell on his knees and bowed to her when she did it so well,hahaha.

Oh goodness, I can't believe that it's turning up everywhere, and that they are spinning it like he needed the cash. Truth is, the initial planets had been messed up, or done the wrong way, so they needed to redo them.

And yes, he spent hours working with us and chatting and stuff, and we all ate together at the end, including the band, as they were all rehearsing in the meantime. Mika was spending time with us painting and later rehearsing, and we watched them when we were done for a good while,before we all ate. It was fantastic. He even practised the BG dance with Zoots on stage, and fell on his knees and bowed to her when she did it so well,hahaha.

Oh wow, amazing:wub2: Would have loved to be there

reading this bit of the article made me remember how he was snogging the skelly puppet... :naughty: but well, i can't say i'm surprised that this song had something to do with sex, i mean look at the lyrics... :teehee: