Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

I don't mind, I've got a sonic toothbrush:naughty:

I just don't like when you're in your bed about to fall asleep and then you're like "Oh crap! I have to brush my teeth" and then you have to get up. :no:

uploading now the last part of the q+a (the part that was on my 2nd memory card), about 3 minutes... question by a little boy how mika became a singer. he tells his story, that he was bad at school etc. - and then the radio presenter asks whether she should tell that boy now to be bad at school to become a singer, lol! :naughty: and mika also said singing was easier for him than brushing his teeth, and that he hates brushing his teeth - and the interviewer tells the boy "and mika always brushes his teeth!" :lmao: will be up in a few minutes on my youtube channel (mellody76). :wink2:

edit: here's the link, but it's still processing:

It sounds really funny!:thumb_yello:

I hope they don't speak over his voice in German again or I seriously have to freshen up my German skills!:naughty:

It sounds really funny!:thumb_yello:

I hope they don't speak over his voice in German again or I seriously have to freshen up my German skills!:naughty:

nope, in my videos you'll get to hear everything he says! :wink2: but on tv tomorrow they'll probably speak over his voice again. :dunno:

ok off to catch my train now, will try to go online from there as well, but as the connection goes on and off on the train, i won't be online all the time.

Cool!

Thank you for the translation. I really must refresh my basic German knowledge before the 2 German +1 Austrian gigs I am planning to attend in the sping:teehee:

:blink:Sping? Maybe you can start with English first?

:naughty:Sorry Suzie, it was too easy :lmfao:

That's the dog btw

He's called Bizkit.

That dog is seriously cute :wub2:

I'm not asking because I'm jealous. I just love to get a glimpse of the things that can still impress him. He keeps getting a lot of fan stuff. I'm interested in the things that are special to him.

I don't think that anyone who has met you for half a second could ever consider you the jealous type :huglove: You're one of the most honest, "genuinely happy for others" people around here, if not the most, so don't worry, I'm sure that nobody thinks that.

thanx for posting! wow, they're quick! :naughty: unfortunately talking over his voice again! :sneaky2: he's saying that that there were real fans who travelled from far away, and they were as silly as him, so he felt comfortable, when usually at gigs he just does his songs and runs away... and that it felt like in his living room. aww!

Wow, that is SO fantastic to hear :wub2:, thanks so much for the great reports and the videos, agent Mellody!

Aw :wub2: he sang "Let it Snow" for you!:thumb_yello:

Just Mika, Martin and the piano...isn't that just the best?:mf_lustslow:

Oh yeah!

dmfc group pic (unfortunately kanni missed it, because she was so busy with the dog bizkit, that she didn't notice when mika came!):

dmfc-grouppic.jpg

btw in the pic are (left to right, dmfc usernames): jumpup, mikasuperfan, graciosa, mikaschnegge, lilli, silke - and me in the front. :wink2:

thanks for posting so fast melody! i look kinda weird :blink::roftl:

so here´s my "quick" report:

I picked Mikaschnegge up in central Hamburg and we arrrived in Hannover around 4.45 pm and immediately ran over to the radio station. doors should be opened at 5pm. i was glad we made it in time, cause i crashed into another car´s back in Hannover. Shock!! :aah: luckily nothing happened, the cars weren´t damaged. :sweatdrop:

there were around 30-40 people waiting already in front of the doors. but we didn´t mind them and did some queue-jumping to meet up with the other DMFC`ers. :fisch::angel_not:

we all made it to the front row (so mika was just 1,5 metres away :wub2:). they even offered us free soft drinks and sweets. so the people from the radio station were extremely kind! :thumb_yello:they should bring mika more often to Hannover. :cheerful_h4h:

before mika came up the host asked where the people came from and was slightly shocked when melody told her, she and graciosa came all the way from munich. :biggrin2: and then she introduced us to Bizkit, the radio station´s doggie. a frizzy brown-haired no-clue-what´s-his-breed-is doggie. she gave him some dog commands to kill some time for the audience. quite funny and cute.

and then mika was up, only accompanied by martin. just a piano and a guitar! :wub2: :wub2: mika´s been in a fantastic mood and started with "gk". 2nd song was blame it on the girls. he was talking a lot and joking around between the songs. even used some bad words, lol!! :naughty: rain in the slower version was so beautiful! :mf_lustslow:

Edited by Silke

"let it snow" was gorgeous. kanni brought some fake snow with her and melody threw it around when mika sang "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow". we looked like we´re all were suffering from dandruffs. :teehee: in the end mika threw something of it over melody and looked really delighted while doing so. :lmfao: unfortunatly my memory card was full during "let it snow", so i had to change it (thank god i had a second one with me!) and couldn´t film everything of it. :crybaby:

during love today the whole front row was jumping up and down. the girls behind us started jumping too. we really had a good party time! :groovy::yay:

during we are golden mikaschnegge and me threw some ballons into the audience. but they didn´t seem to be very into playing around with them. in the end they all ended up on the stage.

then the q+a thingie started. they brought Bizkit onto the stage again and mika tried to give him some commands. but he didn´t want to high five mika. very funny!!! you´ll see in the vids later. :wink2: once mika told, he was going to hamburg tomorrow. and i was like WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT?????????????? HE´S COMING TO MY HOMETOWN???? TIME AND PLACE??? :mfr_omg:

after all the q + a everyone got things signed. the host said, we had to hurry, cause mika was already late. but when they called to invite the winners they spoke about to bring "some things" to get them signed. it took some time and most of the people waited patiently. when mika signed my poster, i asked him whether he´d have some promo to do in Hamburg tomorrow. he denied and said, it´s only because he´s going to the airport to get to Madrid. Kinda dissapointing for me... :mf_rosetinted: I offered my co-drivers seat to him in case he would have been very late. :naughty: he didn´t say anything about it. probably thought, i was crazy :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Silke

graciosa and melody asked whether we could get a group picture. so we waited patiently after he went upstairs. we were allowed to stay in there (lovely radio station again!! thumbs up!! :thumb_yello:) mika came downstairs again to do some interviews a little later. he went upstairs again and we saw him playing around with the dog and trying the commands again. seems he really liked that. :bleh: then he was gone for a little time again and when he came downstairs to leave, he took the pic in front of the christmas tree with us.

afterwords we had a little chat with him, thanking for this great event. melody said hi from all mfc members and he was proudly telling it has more than 16.000 members now. i said, now we´re really looking forward to the next gigs in march. :biggrin2: graciosa asked him to play good gone girl then, but he doesn´t seem to like this idea. dunno why :blink: and of course we wished him a merry christmas.

and mika got to know, that kanni did all those fantastic make-ups. he really liked them, esp. the one lilli wore (a fish-shaped one :roftl: )

i will post my videos and pics tomorrow! :wink2:

need some sleep now. don´t know whether it´s possible to sleep after such an epic day!

Edited by Silke

i told him thanx for everything, and said hi from all on mfc

Aw...thanks for that :flowers2:

... so she was holding up the pictures and i was throwing fake snow in the crowd every time for "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :bleh: at first i just let it fall down but mika motioned to me to throw it upwards and stupid me did and it went all over ME, arrgh!

That's fantastic. This is why he wants fans at these things. :roftl:

I never think about doing something like that because it's hard for me to imagine what the gig will be like until it's over :doh:

... about his twitter xmas deko pic, he said that some 13 year old boy on twitter wrote that he hated it and mika was quite annoyed by that and said that he wanted to write him back sth like "you little brat!" and block him, but didn't, because then he (mika) would've been blamed for it

So? That would be so awesome. :lmfao:

Come on Mika, go with your first instinct. We won't judge you. :teehee:

dmfc group pic (unfortunately kanni missed it, because she was so busy with the dog bizkit, that she didn't notice when mika came!):

dmfc-grouppic.jpg

This is such a beautiful pic. Everyone looks great.

he's saying that that there were real fans who travelled from far away, and they were as silly as him, so he felt comfortable, when usually at gigs he just does his songs and runs away... and that it felt like in his living room. aww! :wub2::swoon:

Aww...that's gotta be so nice to hear. :wub2: It sounds like a perfect, perfect day. I'm so glad you all were able to get tickets.

i will post my videos and pics tomorrow! :wink2:

need some sleep now. don´t know whether it´s possible to sleep after such an epic day!

Thanks for the report Silke. Looking forward to the videos tomorrow. The Q&A sounded very interesting.

oh god, just watching this q+a thingie again, it's hilarious! :lmfao: mikaschnegge (i think) asked, if he could be another person for one day who would he be, and he said the queen and talked a bit about how it was meeting her 2 days ago. and his second choice on who to be was obama. and when he was younger he always wanted to be a duck. :lmao: because they were doing nothing, just floating around, eating all day, and because they were living in the park, and when it got too cold they'd just fly away on holiday. :naughty: and then he did some sort of a duck sound and started laughing a lot - hard to describe, but i have it all on video, wait til you see it, it's absolutely hilarious! :lmao:

i think a lot of the fun of the whole thing also came from the radio presenter, i loved her sense of humour and her joking around with mika! it was like sillyness building up from all sides, from him, from us, and from the radio presenter - we were laughing SO much! :roftl:

oh god, just watching this q+a thingie again, it's hilarious! :lmfao: mikaschnegge (i think) asked, if he could be another person for one day who would he be, and he said the queen and talked a bit about how it was meeting her 2 days ago. and his second choice on who to be was obama. and when he was younger he always wanted to be a duck. :lmao: because they were doing nothing, just floating around, eating all day, and because they were living in the park, and when it got too cold they'd just fly away on holiday. :naughty: and then he did some sort of a duck sound and started laughing a lot - hard to describe, but i have it all on video, wait til you see it, it's absolutely hilarious! :lmao:

i think a lot of the fun of the whole thing also came from the radio presenter, i loved her sense of humour and her joking around with mika! it was like sillyness building up from all sides, from him, from us, and from the radio presenter - we were laughing SO much! :roftl:

That sounds amazing..:wub2:

Oh my god, a duck . :lmfao:

Er is she a MFCer?

She got really into it, that's really nice to see, Mika's heart must've melted seeing someone like that.

Yes, she's on the MFC occasionally.

A duck? Seriously?! :roftl:

Interviews in such a relaxed atmosphere are always a lot better!

looking forwards to seeing it on youtube!

uploaded part 1 of the q+a as well now... part 2+3 will follow tonight, i first have to get some sleep now, can't sleep on trains and just arrived home. so, here are the 2 vids i uploaded so far, enjoy. :wink2:

q+a part 1:

q+a part 4:

Edited by mellody

dmfc-grouppic.jpg

:wub2:

btw, i'm at mcdonalds on my own, everyone else left with the train at 8:30 pm, but i couldn't change my ticket to an earlier train because i bought a special offer ticket.

think i found a power plug, well i'll see whether i can use it or whether ppl at mcdonalds will tell me i can't... :naughty: should buy sth to eat first, just in case. :fisch:

btw in the pic are (left to right, dmfc usernames): jumpup, mikasuperfan, graciosa, mikaschnegge, lilli, silke - and me in the front. :wink2:

What a lovely pic!:wub2:

I really like that the girl on the left (next to the guy) has her sneakers in the same colour as her coat!

And the golden blouse is very chique!