REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

videonews

Interpretul britanic Mika, concert la Bestfest

La fel ca şi prima, a doua seară de Bestfest a fost un adevărat succes. Câmpul din zona Pipera-Tunari a fost centrul distracţiei pentru mii de petrecăreţi. Surpriza serii a fost Mika. Interpretul britanic i-a cucerit definitiv cu versurile melodiei "Relax. Take it easy!". Drept răspuns, publicul a cântat cu el şi i-au făcut o primire regească.

http://videonews.antena3.ro/action/viewvideo/811213/Interpretul-britanic-Mika-concert-la-Bestfest/

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you, it's blended better

:naughty: +1, it almost sounds as if it's studio mixed. And I love iMMa's backup vocals.

Thank you everyone for pics/vids/reports! Here we go again.... :naughty:

So glad to have a new desktop background, finally. :roftl:

MIKA a făcut mare show la B’Estfest 2011 (foto+video)

http://www.infomusic.ro/2011/07/mika-a-facut-mare-show-la-bestfest-2011-foto/

Urmărește un grupaj video cu momente din concertul Mika by user : iNFOMUSiCRO

[YOUTUBE]3gU4x5XHjz4[/YOUTUBE]

that vid's excellent quality, t4p eriko :flowers2:

I know this is supposed to be only a gig review, but I’m going to start with the beginning of the day, cause all that waiting was for us just as important as the concert.

I really enjoyed reading your detailed report Darriah:thumb_yello:

ok...i'm posting this so late...but i just waited for everything to settle in my mind. will do a report by the evening. in a few words. IT WAS HUGE!!! Yasmine picked me as a Big Girl and i had the time of my life.

a little teaser: (that green smiling thing it's me)

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/369/26597516066499066945710.jpg

(i lost my ability to post pictures since i last posted here..sorry...) :aah:

ok...i'm posting this so late...but i just waited for everything to settle in my mind. will do a report by the evening. in a few words. IT WAS HUGE!!! Yasmine picked me as a Big Girl and i had the time of my life.

WOW THAT´S PERFECT! :wub2:

Okay, so I don't know how quotes everyone in one post (yeah, shame on me) so I'm just gonna give a general answer
:biggrin2:

I'm really glad you liked the review, I tried my best to make you feel at least a tiny part of what we've been through two days ago, but there are still all those emotions that no one could ever write about..
:blush-anim-cl:

You should know that ever since I became a real Mika fan I always thought I would never get on stage as a LG. I was sooo sure of it!! It was for me the kind of thing that only happens to magical girls, and that I could never be one of them. I know how stupid it sounds, but I'm saying this cause you have to understand that EVERYTHING is possible in this Mika world, and that we all have our chance.
:groupwave:

We have been in the front row then on stage, yes, but this usually doesn't happen. When I asked Yasmine if we could watch the show I thought she would hide us somewhere in a corner of the stage, so this was much better than expected. But this won't probably happen for the next gigs, so you have to choose between the show and the dancing..
:sad:

This is pretty much all I wanted to say. Keep sending me messages if you have any questions
:wink2:

Edit: you might wanna see this:

As I told you, I'm the last one who gets on stage
:roftl:

At 3:03 you can see me spinning behind Mika, also
:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Darriah

your pic is fantastic, cant wait to read your report:thumb_yello:

God, I went to bed at 3-4 in the morning and woke up at 9 two days in a row. I'll try to write a report right now, while everything's still quite fresh in my mind, and I have some pics and videos but I only had energy to transfer 2 of them on my computer last night, the rest will probably follow this afternoon or evening :thumb_yello:

Attempting to reunite all my thoughts now into one big impression :aah:

HELLO!:biggrin2:

was one of the LGs, my mind's completely blank now, but as soon as i remember all the details, i'll try to write a report:teehee:

in the meantime, here's one review i found on the internet (with some pictures and the setlist). sadly it's in Romanian and i don't have time to translate now, maybe someone is willing to do it? anyway, here it is :

http://muzica.metropotam.ro/cronici-de-concerte-si-evenimente-artistice/Lamb-si-Mika-la-B-estfest-ziua-2-art2271990309/

HELLO!:biggrin2:

was one of the LGs, my mind's completely blank now, but as soon as i remember all the details, i'll try to write a report:teehee:

in the meantime, here's one review i found on the internet (with some pictures and the setlist). sadly it's in Romanian and i don't have time to translate now, maybe someone is willing to do it? anyway, here it is :

http://muzica.metropotam.ro/cronici-de-concerte-si-evenimente-artistice/Lamb-si-Mika-la-B-estfest-ziua-2-art2271990309/

Thanks for the link !! I can't wait for reading your LG report !! :wub2:

Pics from the gallery.

http://100eyes.ro/photogallery/public/Tari/Romania/Bucuresti/Evenimente/B-Estfest-2011-Ziua-2/Mika-B-Estfest-2011/

056f5b4ea3cf9b5dfbb60b854333d10e_view.jpg

27a0f6dbdb34370c4c10a322f2268a0a_view.jpg

39b96f3b12098aa7a51ad1739379d698_view.jpg

50d93722d3a7837f63103f7f1a66236f_view.jpg

5b5034276258b9e09b4e8567c4829816_view.jpg

7d7a5c30d6e042284600a002ddbc6d12_view.jpg

So! I got to Bucharest and met with Adda. Then I got to B'estfest with her..and...it was somewhere in the middle of nowhere, in a field, near a lake. We waited in front of the gates to get in at 12.00. After that, we said we weren't going to stick to the stage because Mika would be there only after 12 hours. Well... scratch that. We did walk around and had fun but we would check back often to see if there were any people in front of the stage. We met two other fans from Spain, LeiRe and Raquel (if i remember well). We saw the band do the soundcheck and I waved to iMMa and she waved back which at that point made me super happy. After that, as me and Adda were walking around the ...field we saw Martin, Cherisse, iMMa, Ben ...and... the guy from the keyboards (i don't know his name and i'm ashamed 'cause he's been such a great guy:blush-anim-cl:). I said hello to Martin and he was looking at some pictures on his camera and just mumbled hello. Then he looked up and said: Oh Hi there! having fun? and I told him yes and I'll see him later this evening. Then Imma said it was hot outside but honestly I wasn't feeling the temperature anymore. I told them (again) Can't wait to see you tonight and left. They waved and told me See you later. I didn't take a picture (facepalm!).

Then the other Romanian members from MFC started coming. At around 3pm we got ourselves in front of the stage to make sure we get the front row. We saw the other bands perform and I was only thrilled by Asian Dub Foundation. Then it was MIKA time. And we thought there weren't going to be many people as most of them seemed to come for ADF or other bands. But after ADF I noticed people aren't leaving...they just keep pushing in to the front rows and keep gathering. So I finally managed to sit down because my feet were killing me and I thought I heard..."do you want to get on stage with Mika and dance?" My first thought was..."No. I'm staying here to see the gig. But I got up to see who it was. And it was Yasmine. She asked me and I just got my bag and ran to the backstage. :naughty: I was hoping i'd be a lollipop girl. She came...looked at us... and said... I need BIG GIRLS!!! she couldn't find any...so me, and 2 other girls got to be Big Girls. Which was super cool because we got on stage twice. At Big Girl and Lollipop. We went backstage, shared the dressing room with Cherisse and iMMa. Then, on the hallway I saw Mika (eating a banana) and I said Hi. He greeted and told us to have fun on the stage. Then, after we were all dressed up it was that awkward moment when he was staring at us and we were staring at him but no one would say a word so i just jumped and said Wooooop! he started laughing, came to us and said that they didn't have the big heads for the BGs. And I said that's ok because i don't think i can dance with that thing on. Then he said...Yeah but you have to do something else if you don't have that... Because you get on stage at the second song and I need you need to get all the audience up and dancing (pfffss as if they weren't already). I need you to rock the stage and go wild there.

I said I could do that, no problem. And he said...oh well...we shall see.

And so I did :naughty:. Yasmine took us backstage and at BG we went on the stage and... well... I was dancing around and singing with iMMa then I turned and saw Mika coming my way. And all I was seeing were his eyes... and i realized i had no idea what he was singing, what lyrics...i tried to look at his lips and i just saw them move and couldn't make out a single word. So i shut my mouth and just danced and well.. he...did too. 264176_160664990669457_104022246333732_352453_3472257_n.jpg

260051_160667980669158_104022246333732_352520_3185521_n.jpg

After BG was done Yasmine let us go back outside and watch the gig. We came back before Lollipop when we got on stage again, and at the end... (beware this is going to be awkward!)*beginning of fangurl moment: he grabbed my hand and put it behind his back..and he was shirtless... :mf_lustslow: *end of fangurl moment.

Then after we changed Yasmine got the things which we wanted to get signed to Mika and after getting them back we left. The band was unbelievably nice and all were smiling and talking to us. Oh and iMMa had lovely socks with gingerbread girls :biggrin2:

I left and all the girls greeted me with huge hugs and congrats and I stayed a little after that, but left before the meet&greet as I thought there wasn't going to be one. I didn't care anyway... I had my meet&greet in the backstage and it was more than I could ever even dream of!

P.s: Yasmine is such a lovely lady! :wub2:

And I was pleasantly surprised to see Mika act so ...naturally. It was like talking to any other guy...and if I think well...I know random guys who are more smug and pretentious than he seemed to be. :biggrin2:

this is pretty much it... i had the time of my life and i never even dreamed of this.

This is the Lollipop video where we're all on stage and at the end we all take a bow with Mika.:teehee: I'm the 2nd one on his right

Hi,everybody!

sorry for my late post ,but i wasn't home(((

i went at my father birthday and there is no internet connections...anyway,first of all i want to tell you that the GIG was great (not AWESOME ,like last year at Mamaia,but i know,Mamaia will remain like a "UNIQUE GIG",isn't it Vanessa?),the second ,he played his new french song (for this i forgive him on a half :sneaky2:),the third ,he did us his shirtless (:mf_lustslow:i suddenly thought at our D.A.!).

these are my pics ,later i will post some of my videos and a short review :mf_rosetinted:

http://nicoletagenoveva.iimmgg.com/gallery/gc1d3f5fe7bb4eee00f8080f2347ab0aa/

:sneaky2:Oh,i almost forgot!

DANIEL,I STILL WAITING YOUR AMAZING PICS!

(i told you that i will teasing you until you will post them here!)