REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

A spanish fan told us that Jimmy will marry next month and David is playing with TAKE THAT and John I don't know :dunno:

Jimmy said like he has another 'commitment' so can't join Team Mika...then that 'commitment' can be 'marriage'...then that's not bad :teehee:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A spanish fan told us that Jimmy will marry next month and David is playing with TAKE THAT and John I don't know :dunno:

ooh, david is on tour with take that? great, then i'll see him at least, if not jimmy and john! :biggrin2:

who is on keyboards and bass now? i didn't see it clearly in the pix/videos... is the keyboard guy the one who already replaced david in arbon? and is the bass player anyone we know? (dan?) did mika introduce the band? i don't have time to look through all the videos, did he also talk a bit with the crowd, or was it just the usual stuff (like "good evening" "scream!" "jump!" :naughty:)? is the setlist similar to last year's? which is the first song?

i have to say that i hate such huge rings on guys (well ok, also on girls...), it makes them look macho, in a very negative way! :aah: hope mika gets rid of that ring until compiegne. :sneaky2:

and i also hope that he'll sing more new songs there, not just elle me dit. :boxed: i hope we'll hear at least one of the english ones!

p.s. thanx for all the pix+videos! :flowers2:

Edited by mellody

thak you everyone! i just love his outfit so much gydhfyhdjchuihrjfs xDDD

How about now ?

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150235586012771.332002.636307770

I've uploaded my videos .I feel sorry for the bad sound it was my 1st time I filmed something at a show !

Elle me dit

Stuck in the middle

Kick Ass

yes. thanks :teehee:

watched the emd one...the picture quality is still quite good :das::naughty:

thanks xD

More photos here :http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.160339087368714.39336.104022246333732

26597516066499066945710.jpg

What a great pic! :thumb_yello: Does anyone know if she's still alive? :roftl:

Thanks for sharing everything, people :huglove:

I think Jimmy's "commitment" is that he has some dates this month with the Saturdays :wink2: People have barely taken off a day or two to have a baby while they're touring with Mika, I don't think Jimmy is going to take 2 months off to prepare for a wedding. :naughty:

I have no idea who the keyboard player is but I saw the bass player, Ben Epstein, when he toured with Duffy in 2008.

ooh, david is on tour with take that? great, then i'll see him at least, if not jimmy and john! :biggrin2:

who is on keyboards and bass now? i didn't see it clearly in the pix/videos... is the keyboard guy the one who already replaced david in arbon? and is the bass player anyone we know? (dan?) did mika introduce the band? i don't have time to look through all the videos, did he also talk a bit with the crowd, or was it just the usual stuff (like "good evening" "scream!" "jump!" :naughty:)? is the setlist similar to last year's? which is the first song?

i have to say that i hate such huge rings on guys (well ok, also on girls...), it makes them look macho, in a very negative way! :aah: hope mika gets rid of that ring until compiegne. :sneaky2:

and i also hope that he'll sing more new songs there, not just elle me dit. :boxed: i hope we'll hear at least one of the english ones!

p.s. thanx for all the pix+videos! :flowers2:

The name of Mika's keyboards is Marcus,I don't know that guy :boxed:

Heeey everyone!

Gosh I'm so excited! He had LGs and BGs!?

Last year I went to Sziget festival, and I really wanted to go on stage but noone could, I mean, they weren't looking for BGs and LGs!

I'm going to Balaton Sound this Friday, and I'm asking this from those who were lucky enough to be on stage with him: how did you get there? Where did you wait/queue/etc? DId John come out as he always does?

I'd really really love to be a LG this time. I'm dying to be in that costume LOL :roftl:

I know there's no quarantee that he's going to do this in Hungary too, but please if you can, give me some information about how you got on stage on the festival :thumb_yello:

I can't wait for it to be Friiiiday, Friiiiiday, gotta get down on Friiiiidaaaay.... :aah:

:group_hug:

Edited by Zsina

Sorry for being out of topic, Adda just had a revelation. He did not sing @ the piano... did he? Please enlighten me girls, cuz I was there and now I'm sad all over again...

That's what Vanessa was saying last night.

He did the same in Belfast last year because he'd hurt his thumb, but I have to say I really enjoyed it because he interacted more with the audience. I guess that's just me though. Sorry you're sad about it.

Heeey everyone!

Last year I went to Sziget festival, and I really wanted to go on stage but noone could, I mean, they weren't looking for BGs and LGs!

I'm going to Balaton Sound this Friday, and I'm asking this from those who were lucky enough to be on stage with him: how did you get there? Where did you wait/queue/etc? DId John come out as he always does?

I'd really really love to be a LG this time. I'm dying to be in that costume LOL :roftl:

I know there's no quarantee that he's going to do this in Hungary too, but please if you can, give me some information about how you got on stage on the festival :thumb_yello:

I can't wait for it to be Friiiiday, Friiiiiday, gotta get down on Friiiiidaaaay.... :aah:

Hey!

I think I read somewhere that is was Yasmine who was looking for BGs and LGs.

Good luck to your "mission" in Hungary!

Heeey everyone!

We've been told that, John isn't working during the summer festivals. I think Mika's sister came out to find LG & BG... but someone who was there can fill you in.

That's what Vanessa was saying last night.

He did the same in Belfast last year because he'd hurt his thumb, but I have to say I really enjoyed it because he interacted more with the audience. I guess that's just me though. Sorry you're sad about it.

Did he cut it on his big ring? :teehee:

Hey!

I think I read somewhere that is was Yasmine who was looking for BGs and LGs.

Good luck to your "mission" in Hungary!

Oh Yasmine....that's great! :wub2:

Thanks! All day I'll be like:

tumblr_lhegxrvHmf1qb9edp.gif

He did sing Lollipop, that's when we got on stage. And it was Yasmine who organized everything. She was sooo kind to us :teehee:

Were you just waiting in front of the stage with Mika fans, and she just walked to you or...? :original: