REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

@ Margelutza & Harajuku...you girls are the luckiest :thumb_yello:

i'm not jealous either :mf_rosetinted:...i've been to 3 gigs, but still no such luck :aah:

not losing hope though :biggrin2:

Hihi, don't worry :) "Good things come to those who wait!" this is my favorite motto now. :D

I still can not believe this was real... I'm still shocked!! :teehee:

And I heard someone called us desperate LOL!!! Yeah, we are when it's about Mika, I guess everyone can understand that! :thumb_yello:

LOVE!

Edited by Harajuku

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hihi, don't worry :) "Good things come to those who wait!" this is my favorite motto now. :D

And I heard someone called us desperate LOL!!! Yeah, we are when it's about Mika, I guess everyone can understand that! :thumb_yello:

LOVE!

aw God, i don't think i congratulated you! i'm sorry, i just forgot when i saw the pic:wub2: it's sooo cute, i'm glad you girls got to meet him! :huglove:

aw God, i don't think i congratulated you! i'm sorry, i just forgot when i saw the pic:wub2: it's sooo cute, i'm glad you girls got to meet him! :huglove:

Thank you sweetie!! :wub2:

@Eriko I've noticed you are in love with Mika's shirtless photos. Haha!

I've finally uploaded my videos from the gig, you can find them here: http://www.youtube.com/petragoesplaces

They're just 6, I also filmed the early beginning of the gig when they were setting up the floral background but that's a short video and nothing interesting really happens in it :teehee:

And I was thunderstruck this morning when, after having watched all the videos on my camera hundreds of times, this one time I just noticed that Mika seemed to take a look right into my camera while I was filming Stuck In The Middle. :blink::lmfao: This is one more thing I really loved about this gig, the fact that at times he would come closer to us and scan the first 1-2 rows, and you had better pay attention to him when looking your way 'cause you surely would've had your millisecond of direct eye contact :wink2:

Anyway... and my new signature represents the moment when Mika forgot the lyrics to Elle Me Dit :roftl: His gestures are priceless!

LOVE!

i'm absolutely sure you're still shocked about the whole thing :naughty:

of course we're all desperate :blush-anim-cl:

desperate = MFC :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I really enjoyed this festival, Mika was exuberant and sexy as hell :mf_lustslow:

It was great to meet some of the Romanian fans :thumb_yello:

My pics: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae286/plasticsastic/Mika%20at%20Bucharest%2002-07-2011

And my videos:

The sound is saturated thanks to the dozen of bloody loudspeakers in front of us... :sneaky2:

Playlist (without soundcheck):

I really enjoyed this festival, Mika was exuberant and sexy as hell :mf_lustslow:

It was great to meet some of the Romanian fans :thumb_yello:

My pics: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae286/plasticsastic/Mika%20at%20Bucharest%2002-07-2011

And my videos:

The sound is saturated thanks to the dozen of bloody loudspeakers in front of us... :sneaky2:

Playlist (without soundcheck):

they're brilliant, seriously good job!! :mf_lustslow:

Hello neighbours, your reports, pics and vids are awesome and I'm happy you had such a great time with Mika and his band. You deserved it :thumb_yello::huglove:

Thanks so much!! I'm sure it won't be long until your turn will come as well :huglove:

Hello neighbours, your reports, pics and vids are awesome and I'm happy you had such a great time with Mika and his band. You deserved it :thumb_yello::huglove:

thank you very much, and as Alle (Cherisse) said, i'm sure he'll come back to Serbia soon. I saw he had so many positive reviews at Exit last year!:wub2:

TimeLapsus.ro presents: B'Estfest Summer Camp time-lapse

MIKA 1:41 -- 1:51

[YOUTUBE]64aClfOHw-w[/YOUTUBE]

VIMEO --

TimeLapsus.ro presents: B'Estfest gallery

TimeLapsus.ro presents: B'Estfest Summer Camp time-lapse

MIKA 1:41 -- 1:51

[YOUTUBE]64aClfOHw-w[/YOUTUBE]

VIMEO --

TimeLapsus.ro presents: B'Estfest gallery

That's so cooooool! Thankyou for posting :biggrin2:

I'm sorry but am I the only one who doesn't like his new haircut and the fact that he's wearing rings? Sorry I just wanted to ask you...O.) thanks

He's got rid of them for the Compiegne gig, so maybe it was just some sort of experiment here, in Romania :roftl:. It's true his hair wasn't in the greatest shape ever at B'estfest, but I kind of like what he did with it now, at Compiegne.