REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

I heard this was very short but it looks like quite a full set list to me, especially considering it was a festival. Compiegne is going to be a long show with the extra songs.

These videos are really good. The zoom lens quality on these new cameras is phenomenal.

now I got more excited to watch Compiegne gig :teehee::teehee::teehee:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, that's what I was thinking - where are the reports? :naughty:

I'm working on mine, you'll have it tonight or tomorrow morning. But it's really really long, I wrote about everything :blush-anim-cl:

I'm working on mine, you'll have it tonight or tomorrow morning. But it's really really long, I wrote about everything :blush-anim-cl:

I know, I'm just too impatient :excite:

Why does he say that some parts are in English? It sounds like the entirety is in French, non? I wonder if he has some random English verses as backup in case he draws a complete blank :naughty: I thought it was a pretty good effort though. I sure can't remember them :aah:

Why does he say that some parts are in English? It sounds like the entirety is in French, non? I wonder if he has some random English verses as backup in case he draws a complete blank :naughty: I thought it was a pretty good effort though. I sure can't remember them :aah:

i wondered why he said that too :roftl:

I know, I'm just too impatient :excite:

How long is it supposed to be though? It's the first time I'm writing one.. :biggrin2:

And he did have a blank, I don't know if you noticed it in the videos :teehee:

How long is it supposed to be though? It's the first time I'm writing one.. :biggrin2:

As long as you like (though if it's very long you might want to split it over a couple of posts :naughty:)

As long as you like (though if it's very long you might want to split it over a couple of posts :naughty:)

Ok, I'll shorten it a bit though, cause the point isn't to bore you to death :aah:

One of my favourite reports was 20+ pages in a Word document. So go as long (or as short) as you want.

he only finished the song few days ago, english is for backup??

i dunno :teehee:

By user gayatoms

Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]lbvAL3X8a-M&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

He ****s it up completely at 2:26...:teehee:

:lmfao:

See, Mika???

That's what you get when you try to sing in french a week after getting the song ready.....:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe because he says internet....

That's an english word...:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I'll shorten it a bit though, cause the point isn't to bore you to death :aah:

:naughty: don't worry about that! i love details! :fangurl:

though you can skip things like his undies were sticking out 1.3 cm etc... :aah:

:naughty: don't worry about that! i love details! :fangurl:

though you can skip things like his undies were sticking out 1.3 cm etc... :aah:

Oh don't worry, I don't even notice that kind of stuff :blink: But it could be interesting :teehee:

See, Mika???

That's what you get when you try to sing in french a week after getting the song ready.....:mf_rosetinted:

and at 1:17 too :roftl::roftl::roftl:

See, Mika???

:roftl: I thought about the word 'Internet' too, and 'gay' depending on which meaning we should take for this word

But more seriously, I had the feeling that when he ****s it up as you said, he was going to sing in English.. Doesn't he start with something like 'Let the future..?' Or am I really going crazier than before :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Can I just say, that I like how the piano parts sound in the live Elle Me Dit version a LOT more than how they sound on the recorded one? It somehow sounds like it belongs more, if you know what I mean

:teehee: Can I just say, that I like how the piano parts sound in the live Elle Me Dit version a LOT more than how they sound on the recorded one? It somehow sounds like it belongs more, if you know what I mean

I just watched that vid now, and I agree.

I hated that song, but now I´m quite pleased with it live. It´s powerful and fits perfectly in a festival.

By user gayatoms

Blame It On The Girls

[YOUTUBE]eSgE2cpAWps&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Kick Ass

[YOUTUBE]y7EwVjfTxt4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Ending

[YOUTUBE]wRXCMJnSlAU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Love Today

[YOUTUBE]-fGhUaqlads&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]lbvAL3X8a-M&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, the quality is amazing. :wub2: Thanks for posting :fangurl:

Thankyou for posting!!!! I love Elle Me Dit :teehee:

Although, he is a bit flat at the beginning.

I agree. :aah: But it's still awesome....have been waiting for a good quality vid of it. xD

I heard this was very short but it looks like quite a full set list to me, especially considering it was a festival. Compiegne is going to be a long show with the extra songs.

These videos are really good. The zoom lens quality on these new cameras is phenomenal.

Agreeeeeee. All of it. xD

i wondered why he said that too :roftl:

And me. :aah:

I just watched that vid now, and I agree.

I hated that song, but now I´m quite pleased with it live. It´s powerful and fits perfectly in a festival.

I still think that he should ditch all the backing tracks though :aah:

Looking forward to reading it :teehee:

(Sorry for multiple posts. I MQed but it missed quotes out...)

I still think that he should ditch all the backing tracks though :aah:

you mean for the album?? well... it´s not his decision but the producer I think... in fact, when Roxy translated the interviews he did in Paris, it seemed to me that he wasn´t that happy either with the song or releasing it that fast... maybe he is regretting at this very moment....