REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - MIKA @ B’estfest -Bucharest, Romania - 2 July 2011

Droopsy

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were you just waiting in front of the stage with Mika fans, and she just walked to you or...? :original:

We were in the front row and we had banners with "MFC is here!". I think that's what made her come to us.

Yes I saw just now!!! :sad: but WHY?? and I know you can't answer me that? :sad:

Well, we had a "chat" with Jimmy on twitter when I asked him if he was touring with Mika and he said no, but he was saying "don´t worry, shows will be fantastic, Ben Epstien will be the bassist, you´ll love him... " etc. And then when we said "we will miss you" he said "aw... I´ll miss you too!!"

He never mentioned anything like "see you next tour or something like that" and then again, he unfollowed Mika, so.....

Well, we had a "chat" with Jimmy on twitter when I asked him if he was touring with Mika and he said no, but he was saying "don´t worry, shows will be fantastic, Ben Epstien will be the bassist, you´ll love him... " etc. And then when we said "we will miss you" he said "aw... I´ll miss you too!!"

He never mentioned anything like "see you next tour or something like that" and then again, he unfollowed Mika, so.....

Maybe he just wants to spend some time with his family? :dunno:

thank you for saying me.... but he was awesome on the stage with Meeks... and I know one girl who will be so sad when I tell her that :sad:

But thank you any way

I know it's hard, but maybe if he moved on, we should do the same. He clearly found his own way to happiness.. And he's right, Ben is adorable. I met him before the gig, he is really friendly and cool, there's nothing to worry about.. I'm sure we'll all get used to him very quickly
:original:

We were in the front row and we had banners with "MFC is here!". I think that's what made her come to us.

Oh just one more question! Around what time did she come out?

17:00-18:00 or earlier?

The gig starts at 20:00.

I'm asking cause I was planning to see another band around 16:30, but if she came out around that time, then I won't leave the main stage. :thumb_yello:

Well he isn't tweeting much anyway so what's the big deal?:naughty:

Well, if Mika is not tweeting, then Jimmy won´t be bothered by his tweets :mf_rosetinted: so he didn´t need to stop following him, dont ya think? :mf_rosetinted:

We will never know what happened between them both, so...

is that a reason to unfollow Mika?

Well I cannot possibly know the reason why he unfollowed Mika, he rarely posts anything there. So I guess it's not that all his massive amount of Twitter posts annoy him. Might be something personal, or might be just an accident. I mean he might just accidentally clicked unfollow. :teehee:

I don't know, really. But it's none of our business I guess.

Oh just one more question! Around what time did she come out?

17:00-18:00 or earlier?

The gig starts at 20:00.

I'm asking cause I was planning to see another band around 16:30, but if she came out around that time, then I won't leave the main stage. :thumb_yello:

The gig started at midnight and she was there around quarter to 11.. But you have to be in the front line anyway, so be there earlier.. :wink2:

By user gayatoms

Relax (Take It Easy)

[YOUTUBE]yzFxZyARwkg&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

[YOUTUBE]CcXlP-jFHj4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Stuck In The Middle

[YOUTUBE]VO7jH2MbDLw&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Dr John

[YOUTUBE]eDGXOISxJ1s&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Blue Eyes

[YOUTUBE]StCatBM5Oa8&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Billy Brown

[YOUTUBE]4zHc8T-QRQc&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Touches You

[YOUTUBE]Cgrh0UeTGF4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Rain

[YOUTUBE]4yQBmJoGclo&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

By user gayatoms

Blame It On The Girls

[YOUTUBE]eSgE2cpAWps&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Kick Ass

[YOUTUBE]y7EwVjfTxt4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Ending

[YOUTUBE]wRXCMJnSlAU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Love Today

[YOUTUBE]-fGhUaqlads&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]lbvAL3X8a-M&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

By user gayatoms

Blame It On The Girls

[YOUTUBE]eSgE2cpAWps&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Kick Ass

[YOUTUBE]y7EwVjfTxt4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Ending

[YOUTUBE]wRXCMJnSlAU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Love Today

[YOUTUBE]-fGhUaqlads&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Elle Me Dit

[YOUTUBE]lbvAL3X8a-M&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Thankyou for posting!!!! I love Elle Me Dit :teehee:

Although, he is a bit flat at the beginning.

I heard this was very short but it looks like quite a full set list to me, especially considering it was a festival. Compiegne is going to be a long show with the extra songs.

These videos are really good. The zoom lens quality on these new cameras is phenomenal.