MIKA @ Ollesummer - Estonia: July 5, 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight my boyfriend came home and before even saying hello, he said " There's an article of Mika at tonights Õhtuleht." So I thought to share it with you!

Mika: Best suprises from the fans have been the bubblesea and toilet paper thrown in to the air.

"We have so many concerts. One thing that makes the show unforgettable is when audience arrange a suprise for us. Estonians suprised us last time at the end of the show with bubbles. Six months ago in Koera Olympic Hall fans threw into the air 3000 toiletpaber rolls. These kind of things are amazing!" sighs British popstar Mika.

Singer, who gave thursday night, on Ollesummer, his second concert in Estonia, talked afternoon when he arrived to airport, that he will reward the audience for their bubblesea with brand new songs. "It is a excellent place to try new makings," thought Mika.

Tallinna concert was second concert for him after a brake, that he took to write new songs. On his own words, for the last past months, he has been in his best shape of writing and he waited with interest to coming back to the stage. "Back stage we sweared that tonight we're gonna have some fun. If im not remembering wrong, then there couldn't be better audience for that because las concert in here was amazing!" shouted star at the begging at the show for the crowd. Mika, who was super energetic and who took off his shirt at end of the show, got the rapturous applause from the audience. Like the last time, during his song " Happy Ending" fans realsed into the air countless amount of soap-bubbles. Directly after the show the star tweeted thankfully: "Tallinn show just gave me goosebumps, thank you so much, it was such a privilege to share new songs with a crowd like that " He spent night visiting bars at Tallinn olddown and communing with the local people.

Before that the artist told to web editorials of Õhtuleht: " I am the person, who two years ago one night after three beers,sent a message for everybody that, let's meet on the bar tomorrow. I gave everybody the adress and went there." Into the pub, that locates near Mika's home, came over 800 fans that night. "There were so many people, that inside they were dancing on tables. It became sort of a minifestival. It was one of best nights in my life."

Translated: Anneli Virves

Original text: http://www.ohtuleht.ee/484020

My english isn't very good, so sorry for mistakes, I did my best.:)

Thank you for the article! :thumb_yello: Can you tell me where can I find the original text because when I click on that link a different thing opens :)

The link is correct, you just have to scroll down the page, Mika's part is in the middle:wink2:

Np (; At first I thought the same cause I expected to see whole article about Mika:teehee:

Yeah. I forgot to mention that the article was of Õllesummer in generel, i just translated the Mika-part.

Lola and Relax (rehearsals) by Emilié ‏@IntolerablyBlue

[YOUTUBE]zhtelX2kaUM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]o2wLwZNB0PY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BiaIchihara

We were especially asked not to film, because Mika doesn't like to be filmed when he is rehearsing. So I hope it was not fan who uploaded the vids...

Edit: Oh, they are just tiny clips, just noticed.

We were especially asked not to film, because Mika doesn't like to be filmed when he is rehearsing. So I hope it was not fan who uploaded the vids...

I'm with you there!

Even though it is a nice memory of the soundcheck I still think we should respect his wish of not being filmed while rehearsing in the future. He has his reasons, I guess. :wink2:

I'm with you there!

Even though it is a nice memory of the soundcheck I still think we should respect his wish of not being filmed while rehearsing in the future. He has his reasons, I guess. :wink2:

Agree....and we should be happy to have a oportunity to see/hear his soundcheck..

That was really nice.

Just read this:

Statue ‏@SaskiaOfLiberty

The new slow song @tiibet_mfc mentioned earlier apparently is called 'Kids'

What? 'Kids'? Was it a song he did during rehearsals? :blink: What have I missed? :aah:

Just read this:

What? 'Kids'? Was it a song he did during rehearsals? :blink: What have I missed? :aah:

He sang it during the rehearsals but not at the gig. We don't have any audio/video of that. (I, myself, don't remember it at all actually:mf_rosetinted:, I was to excited to remember)

He sang it during the rehearsals but not at the gig. We don't have any audio/video of that. (I, myself, don't remember it at all actually:mf_rosetinted:, I was to excited to remember)

No wonder... :teehee:

Thanks for the explanation! :thumb_yello:

I was way too excited as well! :aah: I only remember that I loved it. It was slow-ish and at some point he sang "I throw all my love on the floor" or something among those lines. More likely it was roughly what it meant but no word was identical. :teehee:

It was too much to take at once for my brain. :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
Very quick summary: We're still on cloud nine, everything was perfect :wub2:.

As you may already know from twitter we could watch the soundcheck which was lovely. He did the new songs we already know and added Underwater, Lola and Kids. All.of them were really really good and made us all :fangurl:.

The gig was brilliant. Mika looked very happy, the band got introduced and was full of energy and the audience was great as well and really supportive. I loved how Mika is starting to joke around with his band members!

Afterwards we were very really lucky and could quickly meet him. I asked about the gigs in autumn but he couldn't tell me any dates or places because he didn't know apparently.

Now my ears are buzzing and I am all :fangurl: and :wub2: and hope that I can stay in this

As I'm going back home only on Saturday night won't be able to upload my pictures earlier than Sunday. But I only took a few good ones so you're not missing out on much :wink2:.

:naughty: I forgot to post what made me write the report now in the first place :doh: the setlist:

Relax

Blame it on the Girls

Billy Brown

Blue Eyes

Lola

Make you Happy

Big Girl

Lollipop

Rain

Underwater

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Love Today

------------------

We are Golden

Origin of Love

Grace Kelly

Hello, you mentioned Kids but I can't see anything else about it or a video of it....can you tell us more??

Thanks!