L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

I'm uploading one of my recordings on youtube now, don't watch if you don't want to hear some of the new stuff. It contains more songs, hopefully it gives a good impression of the mini gig.

Enjoy (robsconcerts)

It will be on soon but its a Big file...

I'm uploading one of my recordings on youtube now, don't watch if you don't want to hear some of the new stuff. It contains more songs, hopefully it gives a good impression of the mini gig.

Enjoy (robsconcerts)

Did you happen to film Celebrate?:naughty:

Enjoy (robsconcerts)

Can't find it yet, but looking forward to it.

I did find a vid of MYH:

I didn't read all the reports but only some of them so maybe I don't say anything new but..

God i LOVED it! it was so special seeing MIKA perform this close.. I was like.. I looove watching Parc des Princes. Seeing him jumping, singing and performing in front of all those people. Looking at him during Love Today made me realize... wow.. I'm standing sooo close!! The man who's standing there performing for all those people at Parc des Princes is now like.. one meter away from me! :naughty:

Oh and I really loved Kids and Step With Me.. So beautiful! I reaaaally want to hear the whole new album!

So... Brussels here I come!

Since there are so many beautiful pics and vids already in this thread I didn't feel like mine would addition to the thread. One is worth posting tho, the vid where Mika borrows Jolanda's fan (and Annemaaikes tofu doll), it's kind of funny. There's a part of the song Kids on it too, not the whole song since I filmed sideways and realized that halfway through and thought the vid would be no use. Turns out to be quite nice after all:

It's no secret that I don't like all of Mika's new music. But I loooove him as a performer and I loved this gig. One of the best of his I've been to I think, also because we were so ridiculously close to the stage. Mika really was in the mood to perform, it was obvious the moment he stepped on the stage. Being able to go to the meet&greet afterwards made this evening kind of perfect for me. I may not be so busy with him anymore (probably because of my own busy schedule these days, I've just finished my musical/theatre education and will continue with music theory/composing classes) but once he's in front of me I'm all fangurly again. I'm grateful I could be there this evening, thanks to Wendy (Shady) who invited me as her +1.