L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

I'm surprised with the quality of my little camera, but the videos that are posted are a lot better, so I don't think I'll be posting mine. I wouldn't really know where anyway.

And I didn't notice any talking during the gig either. But yeah, there were two groups there: the Mikafans, who were basically glued to the stage, and then there were 'cool people' standing in the back acting stylish. I would imagine they were the ones doing the talking.

Oh, Jojotje and company were blowing bubbles during underwater. And although he said he knew they were going to do that, they did get him to giggle about it. Good job girls, and the bubbles were really nice :thumb_yello:.

I only managed to take one more or less decent picture, although I didn't really try that hard. But here it is. There's some familiar heads on it too...

picture.php?albumid=1038&pictureid=10593

I'm surprised with the quality of my little camera, but the videos that are posted are a lot better, so I don't think I'll be posting mine. I wouldn't really know where anyway.

And I didn't notice any talking during the gig either. But yeah, there were two groups there: the Mikafans, who were basically glued to the stage, and then there were 'cool people' standing in the back acting stylish. I would imagine they were the ones doing the talking.

Oh, Jojotje and company were blowing bubbles during underwater. And although he said he knew they were going to do that, they did get him to giggle about it. Good job girls, and the bubbles were really nice :thumb_yello:.

I only managed to take one more or less decent picture, although I didn't really try that hard. But here it is. There's some familiar heads on it too...

picture.php?albumid=1038&pictureid=10593

Haha, I can see Navah and myself! Right in front of you!

Tnx for the reports so far!

Is there a vid with the bubbles?

Do you think Mika was (a bit) annoyed by the talking and laughing crowd?

Not as much as with QMusic! Must be honest, didn't hear those people at all! Was so focused on Mika! :teehee:

and thanks to Marly and dutchgirlie for pics and videos :flowers2:

You're welcome. I'm dutchgirlie. That's my YouTube name :wink2: There are now two vids online, there two more vids; Origin of Love and Underwater. I'm now at school so I don't know how far they are. And if there are good.

I'm really curious about the M&G photo. I haven't seen it.

I know. I actually have another pic with you, just before the show, but I think I pressed the button at the wrong moment, since you look a lot better in person :teehee:

Oh, darn, that happens a lot when people try to take pictures of me! Not very photogenic, I'm afraid! LOL!

You're welcome. I'm dutchgirlie. That's my YouTube name :wink2: There are now two vids online, there two more vids; Origin of Love and Underwater. I'm now at school so I don't know how far they are. And if there are good.

I've just uploaded it on Mika NL on fb!

Oh, darn, that happens a lot when people try to take pictures of me! Not very photogenic, I'm afraid! LOL!

At least you weren't covered in Mika's spit and sweat at the time. It was quite polite of him to apologize for that though :fisch:.

Thank you so much Marly :huglove:

It was so sweet to wake up to two Mika's new songs :swoon:

My vids are uploading and I'll be uploading photos on my facebook ;) ofcourse I'll share the links to them!:thumb_yello:

btw; IT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

here are a few links;

(mika entering the stage)

(Origin of love, just a bit lol sorry)

(Relax)

(Step with me)

(Stuck in the Middle)

By the way, I completely forgot, but he changed something in celebrate. I couldn't understand what he was singing but I there was a part that was not familiar. Around the Pharrell part. I hope someone filmed it.

yeah it was a slower bit.. :D

At least you weren't covered in Mika's spit and sweat at the time. It was quite polite of him to apologize for that though :fisch:.

not so sure about that! :wink2: But I wouldn't mind if I was (a bit)! :teehee:

Ohh wow, what a lovely surprise, 2 new songs! :swoon: I really like Step With Me and even though it's acoustic I can still imagine it as a dance-y song. I'm not really feeling Kids, the only part I really liked is the last chorus and I think it would be great at gigs. Thank you all for the videos <3