MIKA @ Cirque Royal, Brussels, BELGIUM - 03.11.2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I can be online at MFC; a weekend Mika in Brussels is disastrous for my study. Had to catch up a lot of schoolwork, but I absolutely didn't mind. For visiting a Mika show, almost everything has to move; although I don't know if my professors will agree with it, haha.

Loved reading all the reports and watching the videos on here (Stefanie I didn't now you were filming behind me).

I'm so thankful that I could visit a wonderful Mika show again. Not only because of Mika, who did a tremendously entertaining show with his band (btw he looked very handsome in his suit with bow tie) and took some time to come 'outside' afterwards (finally got a signature). For me, meeting up with fans was also an important part; you all 'ensure' that I have a wonderful experience over and over again. I loved meeting new fans in the queue and inside the venue and catching up with old ones (don't react as Mika did at Paul de Leeuw: I'm not calling you guys old). Thank you guys!

'Maaikie, Smokesignal and Miek', you totally rocked the stage! You were having so much fun on stage and that had it's effect on me personally. Btw it was so nice to see how happy 'Maaikie' returned from her stage experience. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when she reported on her experiences. No jealousy at all, just pure hapiness!

Now the only thing I can do is floating further on my pink clowd; I'm curious how long it takes before someone kicks me off cloud-nine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Managed to get a setlist with Mika's footstep (no idea whether it is actually Mika's footstep, but it makes it more interesting, so I'm pretending it is).

Don't know if someone posted the setlist before, so here it is.

DSC_0113.jpg?t=1352380140

Edited by ~Wicky~

Finally I can be online at MFC; a weekend Mika in Brussels is disastrous for my study. Had to catch up a lot of schoolwork, but I absolutely didn't mind. For visiting a Mika show, almost everything has to move; although I don't know if my professors will agree with it, haha.

Loved reading all the reports and watching the videos on here (Stefanie I didn't now you were filming behind me).

I'm so thankful that I could visit a wonderful Mika show again. Not only because of Mika, who did a tremendously entertaining show with his band (btw he looked very handsome in his suit with bow tie) and took some time to come 'outside' afterwards (finally got a signature). For me, meeting up with fans was also an important part; you all 'ensure' that I have a wonderful experience over and over again. I loved meeting new fans in the queue and inside the venue and catching up with old ones (don't react as Mika did at Paul de Leeuw: I'm not calling you guys old). Thank you guys!

'Maaikie, Smokesignal and Miek', you totally rocked the stage! You were having so much fun on stage and that had it's effect on me personally. Btw it was so nice to see how happy 'Maaikie' returned from her stage experience. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when she reported on her experiences. No jealousy at all, just pure hapiness!

Now the only thing I can do is floating further on my pink clowd; I'm curious how long it takes before someone kicks me off cloud-nine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Managed to get a setlist with Mika's footstep (no idea whether it is actually Mika's footstep, but it makes it more interesting, so I'm pretending it is).

I'm happy to have met you ! :) And I'm sorry for my Dutch, I hadn't understood was you were saying because of the noise :'D And, I hope I didn't sound rude when the guy came for te setlist, I know I asked it right after you but I just wanted him to know that he could fetch an other one for me :aah:

Aaah it was sooo cool there ! :wub2:

:huglove::huglove: That is so sweet! Thank you!

I am planning on writing a very detailed report, because I'll forget everything when time pasts, so please look forward to that.. It will be a bookwork hahaha!:naughty:

and ofcourse it's mika's footstep ;)

EDIT: wait, who were you there? xD I've met lots of people that night haha! Were you also there when I started talking about my experience in that megaspeed??:naughty: also, have I added you on facebook? I've added lots of people I recognized haha but I don't even know who they are hahaha

Edited by Maaikie...

I'm happy to have met you ! :) And I'm sorry for my Dutch, I hadn't understood was you were saying because of the noise :'D And, I hope I didn't sound rude when the guy came for te setlist, I know I asked it right after you but I just wanted him to know that he could fetch an other one for me :aah:

Aaah it was sooo cool there ! :wub2:

Don't feel sorry! Going to a concert where people speak French, Dutch and English (and maybe some other languages) is always difficult. I never know in what language I have to start :aah:

And about the setlist; no problem at all, you didn't sound rude to me! I was screaming a couple of times to the man on stage, but my voice let me down. So I asked a friend to scream in stereo, with succes! Did you manage to get another setlist?

:huglove::huglove: That is so sweet! Thank you!

I am planning on writing a very detailed report, because I'll forget everything when time pasts, so please look forward to that.. It will be a bookwork hahaha!:naughty:

and ofcourse it's mika's footstep ;)

EDIT: wait, who were you there? xD I've met lots of people that night haha! Were you also there when I started talking about my experience in that megaspeed??:naughty: also, have I added you on facebook? I've added lots of people I recognized haha but I don't even know who they are hahaha

Can't wait to read a detailed report on your experiences! Everything goes by in a rush, so it's good to take some time to write everything down (especially for your own remembrance). It must have been a very special day, that you'll never forget! I always need some time to cool down after a Mika concert, so I guess that applies a fortiori for you!

Yes, I was there when you started talking about your experiences in megaspeed :D Was standing next to your mother for a whole time (before you came out she told me that 'singing with Mika' was something on your bucket list). I loved seeing you so happy, joyous and satisfied!

Just sent you a request via Facebook (although I'm not really active on there). So you get an idea to whom you're talking, haha (I made a group pic at the end of the eve of you, you're mother, Miek, Sylvana, Navah, Rian and someone else who's name I forgot, sorry). But I can imagine very well that you don't remember everyone!

Can't wait to read a detailed report on your experiences! Everything goes by in a rush, so it's good to take some time to write everything down (especially for your own remembrance). It must have been a very special day, that you'll never forget! I always need some time to cool down after a Mika concert, so I guess that applies a fortiori for you!

Yes, I was there when you started talking about your experiences in megaspeed :D Was standing next to your mother for a whole time (before you came out she told me that 'singing with Mika' was something on your bucket list). I loved seeing you so happy, joyous and satisfied!

Just sent you a request via Facebook (although I'm not really active on there). So you get an idea to whom you're talking, haha (I made a group pic at the end of the eve of you, you're mother, Miek, Sylvana, Navah, Rian and someone else who's name I forgot, sorry). But I can imagine very well that you don't remember everyone!

Ooooooooooooooooh yeah now I know you! I've always wondered who you were:naughty: Now I won't forget!

And I didn't write my report yet cause I didn't have any energy for it haha! And I still feel quit lazy:teehee:

I do remember everyone's faces, it's just that I can't remember names.. But I will remember yours, don't worry:wink2: You're such a sweet person ^^

:lmfao: I remember seeing the Titanic bar on the corner .... I remember joking to Alex ... I wonder if they serve Ice in there or do they dare ... he didn't get it - or I just think of really bad puns :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
Ooooooooooooooooh yeah now I know you! I've always wondered who you were:naughty: Now I won't forget!

And I didn't write my report yet cause I didn't have any energy for it haha! And I still feel quit lazy:teehee:

I do remember everyone's faces, it's just that I can't remember names.. But I will remember yours, don't worry:wink2: You're such a sweet person ^^

Do you remember my name and face :)

hope all is well for you Laurel, see you in Glasgow

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ! Here my pictures and videos of the gig :thumb_yello::mikalove: and sorry for posting so late !

909570MikaBrussels03112012008.jpg

988740MikaBrussels03112012010.jpg

209587MikaBrussels03112012011.jpg

503549MikaBrussels03112012024.jpg

777347MikaBrussels03112012045.jpg

531180MikaBrussels03112012044.jpg

221325MikaBrussels03112012068.jpg

172647MikaBrussels03112012061.jpg

302796MikaBrussels03112012069.jpg

135878MikaBrussels03112012073.jpg

700907MikaBrussels03112012087.jpg

351602MikaBrussels03112012093.jpg

971438MikaBrussels03112012103.jpg

116367MikaBrussels03112012106.jpg

Love you when i'm drunk

[YOUTUBE]r4xbZ3oltr8[/YOUTUBE]

Extract We are golden

[YOUTUBE]__gPF738g3M[/YOUTUBE]

Hello ! Here my pictures and videos of the gig :thumb_yello::mikalove: and sorry for posting so late !

909570MikaBrussels03112012008.jpg

988740MikaBrussels03112012010.jpg

209587MikaBrussels03112012011.jpg

503549MikaBrussels03112012024.jpg

777347MikaBrussels03112012045.jpg

531180MikaBrussels03112012044.jpg

221325MikaBrussels03112012068.jpg

172647MikaBrussels03112012061.jpg

302796MikaBrussels03112012069.jpg

135878MikaBrussels03112012073.jpg

700907MikaBrussels03112012087.jpg

351602MikaBrussels03112012093.jpg

971438MikaBrussels03112012103.jpg

116367MikaBrussels03112012106.jpg

Love you when i'm drunk

[YOUTUBE]r4xbZ3oltr8[/YOUTUBE]

Extract We are golden

[YOUTUBE]__gPF738g3M[/YOUTUBE]

Thank youu !! :wub2:

I could watch videos of THAT performance of LYWID over and over again... For me, it is the best one ever X) It was sooo fun and everyone was really into it ! :naughty: I just feel like getting up and dancing everytime I hear it... Definitely one of my best memories of this year :thumb_yello:

Edited by Kaito

Thank youu !! :wub2:

I could watch videos of THAT performance of LYWUD over and over again... For me, it is the best one ever X) It was sooo fun and everyone was really into it ! :naughty: I just feel like getting up and dancing everytime I hear it... Definitely of my best memories of this year :thumb_yello:

I know that feeling! Everytime I hear LYWID I just want to do this funny crazy dancemove (even in public.. not gonna do that though.. :naughty:)

God, I miss it already!