• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything you've always wanted to know about Mika's pregnancy

Mika:Spanish. Espagnol.

Increible. This is incredible. C'est incroyable.

Una nueva lingua. A new language. Une nouvelle langue.

It's really wierd. C'est très bizarre.

Fans:Spanish! Espagnol!

Mika: My brain is only that size. Mon cerveau fait seulement cette taille.

There's French, there's Spanish and there's English. Il y a le français, il y a l'espagnol et il y a l'anglais.

And Italian came and said "get out of the ****ing way" I need more room. Et l'italien est arrivé et il a dit "Dégagez de là il me faut plus de place"

Of course even though the Spanish was waiting there for ten years, Italian comes and jumps and pushes it away. Bien sûr en dépit du fait que l'espagnol était là depuis dix ans l'italien arrive et le repousse au loin.

Fans: nooooooooooooooooo Fans : Noooooooooooooooooon

Mika: Exactly. You see this is the battle, this is the war that's happening inside my little brain with my langages right now. Mika: exactement vous imaginez la bataille la guerre qui a lieu dans mon petit cerveau entre toutes mes langues en ce moment.

Mika: "Sono" "Sono o_O " (I am- in Italian) Mika: Sono (Je suis -en italien)

Fans: noooooooooo "Soy" (I am -in Spanish) Fans: Soy (Je suis-en espagnol)

Mika: Estoy embarazada (I'm pregnant- in Spanish) Mika: Estoy embarazada( Je suis enceinte -en espagnol)

Mika: Nooooooooooooo How do you say "embarrassed"?

Mika: Noooooooon. Comment dit-t-on "embarrassed"? (gêné)?

Fans: Avergonzado. Fans: Avergonzado (gêné)

Mika: I meant to say embarrassed. I think I just said I'm pregnant.

Mika: Je voulais dire gêné , je crois que je viens juste de dire que je suis enceinte.

Fans: Yes

Fans: Oui

Mika to his fans : I'm glad you're happy for me.

Mika à ses fans: Je suis heureux que vous vous rejouissez de mon bonheur.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

There are the pics from M&G. I can see your head, Alba!

https://picasaweb.google.com/108226757648282379858/MikaSalamanca8062013?authkey=Gv1sRgCOb1zvWjuLvXQA

They are not the best, but big. And if you get closer (zoom in or download), you will see Mika like this

0_ab53f_1df36538_orig

Yes, I saw me. I think one of them he's signing my pics :naughty:

Oh, I do not believe you, your pics are always amazing :wub2:

btw, it was nice to meet you and Sharon, even we didn't speak a lot because my english is not good it was a pleasure to know both of you :wink2:

It was lovely to meet you too. And it was so nice of you to take the time to talk with us considering our Spanish is non existent. :wink2:

There are the pics from M&G. I can see your head, Alba!

https://picasaweb.google.com/108226757648282379858/MikaSalamanca8062013?authkey=Gv1sRgCOb1zvWjuLvXQA

They are not the best, but big. And if you get closer (zoom in or download), you will see Mika like this

0_ab53f_1df36538_orig

awww what a nice close up :swoon:

My husband said, that after a years of knowing of GK (and being a bit fed up) this time he was really touched by Mika's performance.

This is my first tome of standing under confetti during WAG - and it feels fantastic!!! Incredible joy and desire to fly!

And we brought to our kids the big green balloon - the security guy gave it to us after the gig. Kids are happy :)

I SO understand what you mean.

I had my first encounter with confetti last August and it was marvelous!! :naughty:

Everything you've always wanted to know about Mika's pregnancy

Mika:Spanish. Espagnol.

Increible. This is incredible. C'est incroyable.

Una nueva lingua. A new language. Une nouvelle langue.

It's really wierd. C'est très bizarre.

Fans:Spanish! Espagnol!

Mika: My brain is only that size. Mon cerveau fait seulement cette taille.

There's French, there's Spanish and there's English. Il y a le français, il y a l'espagnol et il y a l'anglais.

And Italian came and said "get out of the ****ing way" I need more room. Et l'italien est arrivé et il a dit "Dégagez de là il me faut plus de place"

Of course even though the Spanish was waiting there for ten years, Italian comes and jumps and pushes it away. Bien sûr en dépit du fait que l'espagnol était là depuis dix ans l'italien arrive et le repousse au loin.

Fans: nooooooooooooooooo Fans : Noooooooooooooooooon

Mika: Exactly. You see this is the battle, this is the war that's happening inside my little brain with my langages right now. Mika: exactement vous imaginez la bataille la guerre qui a lieu dans mon petit cerveau entre toutes mes langues en ce moment.

Mika: "Sono" "Sono o_O " (I am- in Italian) Mika: Sono (Je suis -en italien)

Fans: noooooooooo "Soy" (I am -in Spanish) Fans: Soy (Je suis-en espagnol)

Mika: Estoy embarazada (I'm pregnant- in Spanish) Mika: Estoy embarazada( Je suis enceinte -en espagnol)

Mika: Nooooooooooooo How do you say "embarrassed"?

Mika: Noooooooon. Comment dit-t-on "embarrassed"? (gêné)?

Fans: Avergonzado. Fans: Avergonzado (gêné)

Mika: I meant to say embarrassed. I think I just said I'm pregnant.

Mika: Je voulais dire gêné , je crois que je viens juste de dire que je suis enceinte.

Fans: Yes

Fans: Oui

Mika to his fans : I'm glad you're happy for me.

Mika à ses fans: Je suis heureux que vous vous rejouissez de mon bonheur.

lol He's so cute! Even nonsense talking! :mikalove:

Another amazing gig even it wasn't one of my favorites. The venue wasn't full, 2000 people but we sang if it was 40000. Mika looked amazing and gorgeous as always. Perfect voice :wub2: He sang 20 songs. Touching Underwater, he made me cry :tears: I was at the first row and I could see all the details but I forgot almost everything just have flashes of the performance in my head.

As all of you have seen was funny the whole thing about him being " pregnant" blame in on the new "lingua" "spatalian" :naughty: He asked the girl nex to me and I how to say embarrased in spanish, it was fun and I lost my voice screaming " avergonzado" :doh:

Ida was good. She was very friendly seeing us while we sang Lola. Mika seemed very happy to see all the banners that a spanish girl made it for every song. He smiled every time he saw them.

M&G was a little weird for me but finally I could spoke with him and he signed me the pics from San Miguel :wub2:

One of the best things In that gig was that I could meet some mfcers for the firSt time. I always read their post but now I know them in person, it's a rewarding sensation.

Elena, DoReMi, Treasa, Buttonslovesyou, Valeria, Sylvie ( @solangeloubnan), Purplecat and other young spanish girls. Thank you for being so kind with me. Hope we can meet very soon again :huglove:

f79f251cd13511e29e96220.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Another amazing gig even it wasn't one of my favorites. The venue wasn't full, 2000 people but we sang if it was 40000. Mika looked amazing and gorgeous as always. Perfect voice :wub2: He sang 20 songs. Touching Underwater, he made me cry :tears: I was at the first row and I could see all the details but I forgot almost everything just have flashes of the performance in my head.

As all of you have seen was funny the whole thing about him being " pregnant" blame in on the new "lingua" "spatalian" :naughty: He asked the girl nex to me and I how to say embarrased in spanish, it was fun and I lost my voice screaming " avergonzado" :doh:

Ida was good. She was very friendly seeing us while we sang Lola. Mika seemed very happy to see all the banners that a spanish girl made it for every song. He smiled every time he saw them.

M&G was a little weird for me but finally I could spoke with him and he signed me the pics from San Miguel :wub2:

One of the best things In that gig was that I could meet some mfcers for the firSt time. I always read their post but now I know them in person, it's a rewarding sensation.

Elena, DoReMi, Treasa, Buttonslovesyou, Valeria, Sylvie ( @solangeloubnan), Purplecat and other young spanish girls. Thank you for being so kind with me. Hope we can meet very soon again :huglove:

f79f251cd13511e29e96220.jpg

Thanks for your report:thumb_yello:

any video of underwater?

I really hope too! You made my day so bright!

Some more snatches

[YOUTUBE]cHEKjVe7weQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gA16ANXBiyA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]g-EMFMespoE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SpyVhkDiSKk[/YOUTUBE]