Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

I posted on the Aussie thread earlier that Happy Ending is number 38 on our offical download chart, which is fantastic, especially seeing as it wasn't even performed in Sydney!

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. I think at some point soon Mika needs to show people (general public) his softer side musically. I think this is really important. I'd personally like to see Happy Ending released.

I hate that when I say to people that I like Mika they instantly go into a high pitched bit of Grace Kelly "I could be brown, I could be blue" or Love Today "love today, gotta love today"............as if that's all he can do. Like he's some kind of gimmick.

He's so talented in so many areas that he really needs to be showcaseing it more. Grrrrrrrrrr.........I suspect he's really stubborn about what he wants but the people working with him should be steering the whole project in a more focused direction.

Vix x

Is it possible it will just be the Dodgy Holiday EP getting a physical release? Or has it been confirmed that there will be other songs on it?

And is the title really Five Songs of Sorrow? Doesn't that sounds a bit too dark for Mika?

I agree, this one is much better, it's odd but there is little changes but it makes such a huge difference, it still has the same feel but it does look a more polished, there were parts of the first one that looked a bit like parts of the rehearsals.

I opened them both in the diff windows fiddled till I got the timing spot on and tried to spot the differences, babs can you tape 2 tog like that in to compare, I tried to video the screen but it just went fuzzy and lines etc but your brill at this stuff so if you can that would be awesome.

I love it though it's awesome!!

The daily mail ran a two page spread on Mika .... a VERY interesting comment is in there :

"With plenty of mileage left in Life In Cartoon Motion , he is planning to release a six song EP that will keep fans happy while he concentrates on making his second album"

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing. I am so excited! Whatever it is :band: I am sure it will make his fans happy. Mika is so wonderful!:flowers2: I wish I could read the rest of the article... I went online, but couldn't find it, anyone else?

:groupwave:

YUMMY! I caaaannnn'tttt WAIT!

I wonder if Holy Johnny, and some of the tracks we've heard will be on it? Like Loverboy, Instant rIntoxicating... All those. Maybe that was why he didn't want them leaked. I know some were just demos, but still.

I've only just seen this. WOW what fantastic news, Mika is most definitely THE greatest man alive. He surely knows how to take care of his fans.

• 1 year later...