MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

On purpose :naughty: after the "confetti storm"

Oh, ok then...:thumb_yello:

He didn't fall there...he was being funny and every now and then, he would lift his little butt up with the beat.

Later; however, if someone downloads a blooper video, you will see a real fall. I hate to say this but, while watching Mika take a fall over and over, it was pretty darn funny.:roftl: He was running around the full cirlce, tripped, face-planted, got up and kept running. Poor thing....:roftl: It was funny...wouldn't be though if it was me. And, wouldn't have been funny if he hurt himself. But, we cracked up each time we watched the footage. :roftl:

Is there any "decadent footage":naughty: of that???:biggrin2:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhh merci elodie :huglove:

C'est avec plaisir... fallait juste penser à saisir l'appareil, ce que l'on oublie volontiers quand on est pris dans un tel tourbillon ! :biggrin2:

Unfortunately on most of my pics he is "back", or hidden by the orchestra, or hidden by the hands of girls who were put in front of me, or fuzzy 'cause he moves sooo much :sneaky2:

I've also filmed Toy Boy :

:mf_lustslow:

:wub2:oh it makes me go weak at the knees, LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, I adore all the instruments they are...(I was gonna say music to me ears lol) I dunno the sound they make just makes me MELT!!! fangurl:

I am dying to meet the other MIKA :teehee::teehee:

that photo is sooo amazing how similar they are

They are not alike at all, though A has got wavy hair too but not as dark as Mika's.

He's a really nice chap though :thumb_yello:

don't know why i feel so soppy these days, and so easily into tears...but i cried watching aurelien video!

i hope sara has taken a better quality one, so that i can cry even more! :teehee:

hurray for aurelien!

:wub2:

thanks for all reports so far

WOW great reports! and omg for Aurelien!!! U KICK ASS MAN!

i remember chatting with him one day on MSN and he went on and on about playing with mika and the band...that mika want him to play and i was like OMG REALLY?! i totaly fell for it.... and than he was like "nah im lying"

that was MONTHS ago! :roftl:

AURELIEN! it really happend!!! :aah:

Nice report, Marie Therese! :biggrin2::wub2: You shouldn't be ashamed..

Can't wait for the following...

Was the girl that was a good dancer yesterday in the crowd, or?...

The little girl was on both occasions standing to the left ot the rink and she was... you knwo, when you are in a club, letting yourself go and having the time of your life and then your eye is caught by somebody who dances so well that you stop to watch them ? Well, she was that person on June 11th -yesterday she was the same side as me so i didn't have such a good view on her performance-.

What she did on stage was far less stunning than what she did the day before -probably paralysed, poor baby, let's hope she hasn't got a weak heart or she will be the first M gig casualty !- but she still was good.

M.-Th.

who's Aurelien?

is a member of MFC too??

I wanna read his impresion of doing that!

he's so lucky!!

but why Mika let him that amazing opportunity to play the piano?? :shocked: I mean, did Mika know that he can play the piano??

and who's Ida? is she friend of Mika like the other guy?

I want to see that little girl jumping in video!!

Nice report, Marie Therese! :biggrin2::wub2:You shouldn't be ashamed..

Can't wait for the following...

Was the girl that was a good dancer yesterday in the crowd, or?...

I didn't feel embarrassed about bringing the bleeding painting but he sure was about accepting it so I'd rather let water run under the bridge before approaching him again, then he may think of me as the blond, persistent, midget instead of the girl with the stupid painting from her silly mother.

Although a compulsive giver I enjoy receiving as well so I might suggest to him hiring me to receive his presents -you know, kings used to have tasters, why shouldn't :king: Mica have a receiver ?

Edited by marie-andrée de rougemont

He didn't fall there...he was being funny and every now and then, he would lift his little butt up with the beat.

Later; however, if someone downloads a blooper video, you will see a real fall. I hate to say this but, while watching Mika take a fall over and over, it was pretty darn funny. He was running around the full cirlce, tripped, face-planted, got up and kept running. Poor thing.... It was funny...wouldn't be though if it was me. And, wouldn't have been funny if he hurt himself. But, we cracked up each time we watched the footage.

Those confetti were a hazard :shocked: , so slippery they should use it for winter skiing when there isn't enough snow.

Re his fake fall and the rear end view we were then able to enjoy... he may be razor blade thin still for the first time yesterday I could actually see buttocks where there usually is a very flat area :drool::licks_lips: .

So he must be working out but somebody ought to tell him that you are supposed to exercise your whole body at the same time or you end up being a yummy bottomed guy with a concave chest or a bumless man with huge pecs :naughty: .

Nobody has answered my previous question about the piano. Is it really a grand piano :confused: ?

To me a grand piano is a baby grand which is in the mood. If that instrument was in the mood then it could do with a few blue lozenges :floor: !

M.-Th

who's Aurelien?

is a member of MFC too??

I wanna read his impresion of doing that!

he's so lucky!!

but why Mika let him that amazing opportunity to play the piano?? :shocked: I mean, did Mika know that he can play the piano??

and who's Ida? is she friend of Mika like the other guy?

I want to see that little girl jumping in video!!

And who is Mika :confused: ? Sorry, just kidding, I should hope that I will never have that veteran attitude towards a newer member, I would totally despise myself if I did.

Aurelien studies music in London, and is a staunch fan, although he doesn't post much, he belongs in the MFCer category who have a life beyond Mika.

If you want to see and hear a slightly drunk Aurelien delivering a lovely Xmas speech, utube it -or ask another MFCer for the link, it will save you time.

M.-Th.