WIN Tickets to See MIKA in Manchester - 14 December!

Ticket_Fairy

Long time no see, my dear Mika Fan Club! :bye:

How have you all been? Your Ticket Fairy has missed you. :wub2:

So... does anyone need tickets to see MIKA @ the Ritz in Manchester on 14 December? Hmmmm?

223682_245372432161425_4744048_n.jpg

Mika has bestowed ONE PAIR of tickets on us to give away to a lucky MFCer. All you need to do for a chance to win is follow these simple rules:

-- YOU MUST BE OVER AGE 18 TO ENTER! The show is for those 14+, but the Ticket Fairy requires entrants to be at least 18.

-- You MUST be a registered active member of MikaFanClub.com.

-- You must be absolutely sure you can attend! The giveaway is for a PAIR OF TICKETS ONLY. Transportation to/from the show is not included, so enter ONLY if you are sure you can attend!

To enter, send the following details, to mfccontest@gmail.com NO LATER THAN 11:59 PM UK time on SUNDAY, December 2. Entries received after this time will be disqualified.

-- Your MFC user name

-- Your real name

-- Your age

-- Your guest's name and age

-- Your email address

-- Your postal address

-- Your contact telephone number

One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

We'll announce the winner here on the MFC!

Good luck! :crossed:

And remember to check back here and on MIKA's Facebook page for more competitions and the latest MIKA news!

Edited by Ticket_Fairy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have tickets for manchester yet, thought i'd buy them when i arrive there on the 12th, since ticketmaster only ships to uk and ireland... :aah: but as of course there's a little bit of worrying whether it might be sold out by then, i'll definitely give this a try! :biggrin2: thank you ticket fairy for this opportunity! :wub2:

Just a reminder -- this competition closes tonight! :excite:

Get your entries in soon! :thumb_yello:

yup, finally managed to send mine, didn't have time the last 2 days!

guess if i don't win i might just apply for the choir, as they explicitly wrote on fb that you can enter for that even if you've already been in the choir on the european gigs. :teehee:

anyway, good luck to everyone who entered! :thumb_yello:

any news on this? :fisch: is there a winner yet? :wink2:

We have notified the winner via email, but have not heard back yet. If she doesn't claim her prize by 5 p.m. UK time today, we'll be drawing another name and awarding the tickets to someone else.

So check your email, people! :naughty:

I am very sorry people for not replying .. but I had internet connection problem the last couple of days .. anyways .. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO MEEE :shocked::shocked::dance_man::dance_man:

congrats, see you there then! :biggrin2:

(though i don't have a ticket yet, but i'm sure i'll get one, one way or the other :teehee:)

I am very sorry people for not replying .. but I had internet connection problem the last couple of days .. anyways .. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO MEEE :shocked::shocked::dance_man::dance_man:

WOW :shocked:

CONGRATS REEM :yay::hug:

Oooooh!

Congratulations! :thumb_yello:

Guess i'll see you there! :wink2:

Congratulations! :yay:

Hope you have a wonderful time! :mikalove:

:shocked: are you in the UK at the moment?

congrats! :yay:

will you go from Egypt? :shocked: