CRAZY useless toys!!

Emerald

Hey every crazy one!

Yeah, cause this is a thread for crazy people! We all know that Mika is a fan of toys and useless things! So am I (I keep the most useless things I had when I was a child, but I just can't get rid of them, so I have thousands of them!) and I think there are quite a lot of people who are like Mika and me around here. That's why I have opened this thread. You have a choice! Tell us about your useless toys/things, take pictures of your useless toys/things and/or crazy collection/s! It's an open thread, just be crazy!:naughty:

Here are some of my crazy useless toys and collections.

First of all, there is my cows collection, of which I'm very proud of!

DSCN3592MOD.jpg

My other crazy collection is my Converse All Star shoes collection!

DSCN3610MOD.jpg

Then, I'm a huge fan of phone bling blings!!

DSCN3599MOD.jpg

I also love soft toy keyrings

DSCN3600MOD.jpg

Finally, here are some random useless stuff!!

DSCN3602MOD.jpg

I also have a collection of perfumes, but I don't think you're really interested in seing all of them haha

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got some Ugly Dolls that just hang around...bought them 'coz they reminded me of "Happy Ending" video.

IMG_0423.jpg

lol hi suz :) my aunt have one of those to... heehee

i remember i went to the KID ROBOT store in LA...and saw so many mikaish toys :) but i didnt buy anything even tho some of them were really cute :bleh:

i have toys everywhere in my room my humphrey and grace kelly toy is my favourite i take it everywhere ( actually its with me and cheese) we took it to the city with us and everyone was looking at me like a was crazy. i think my teacher stole it now :thumbdown:

i have toys everywhere in my room my humphrey and grace kelly toy is my favourite i take it everywhere ( actually its with me and cheese) we took it to the city with us and everyone was looking at me like a was crazy. i think my teacher stole it now :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:It's not you who is crazy, but your teacher (crazy in the way normal people consider this word, not like we do, cause being crazy rocks:punk:)!!

:thumbdown:It's not you who is crazy, but your teacher (crazy in the way normal people consider this word, not like we do, cause being crazy rocks:punk:)!![/QUOTE]

:punk:

Totally agree!!! :thumb_yello:

Hey every crazy one!

Yeah, cause this is a thread for crazy people! We all know that Mika is a fan of toys and useless things! So am I (I keep the most useless things I had when I was a child, but I just can't get rid of them, so I have thousands of them!) and I think there are quite a lot of people who are like Mika and me around here. That's why I have opened this thread. You have a choice! Tell us about your useless toys/things, take pictures of your useless toys/things and/or crazy collection/s! It's an open thread, just be crazy!:naughty:

Here are some of my crazy useless toys and collections. Click on the pics to make them bigger =}

First of all, there is my cows collection, of which I'm very proud of!

[ATTACH]5285[/ATTACH]

Then, I'm a huge fan of phone bling blings!!

[ATTACH]5286[/ATTACH]

I also love soft toy keyrings

[ATTACH]5287[/ATTACH]

There are my "keys"... please notice I have only ONE key haha

[ATTACH]5289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5288[/ATTACH]

I also have a collection of perfumes, but I don't think you're really interested in seing all of them haha

Good thread! :thumb_yello:

This might sound a bit stupid, but I collect penguins :blush-anim-cl: I've got loads and loads of penguin stuff:

2 keyrings,

6 cuddly toys,

Pingu! DVDs and compuer games (from when i was little!)

A microwave-able toy penguin (it keeps you warm:punk:)

Penguin socks,

A little penguin moPod (you put it on your phone and it lights up and spins!:cool:)

Loads more stuff that I can't remember!

Hey every crazy one!

[ATTACH]5288[/ATTACH]

Take care of the Russian dolls, they can have a collecters value!:thumb_yello:

Good thread! :thumb_yello:

This might sound a bit stupid, but I collect penguins :blush-anim-cl: I've got loads and loads of penguin stuff:

2 keyrings,

6 cuddly toys,

Pingu! DVDs and compuer games (from when i was little!)

A microwave-able toy penguin (it keeps you warm:punk:)

Penguin socks,

A little penguin moPod (you put it on your phone and it lights up and spins!:cool:)

Loads more stuff that I can't remember!

Pinguins are not more or less crazy than cows lol

I've never collect sth :blink: strange...Or maybe i did but i just don't remember:lol3:

Well,I had loooooooooooooooot of different toys but i had to threw it away bcs my parents said me....'U're old enough now,so I'll not need this....':no:

That's it... :original:

woww i love ur stuff !

i love cows too .. and all kinda crazy animals like sheep, donkeys, frog, pigs, penguins etc

and i love tigers, horses and snakes (ones that r not so crazy lol)!

i like ur brown bunny the one with a skull!! and that mummy cat lol

also those russian dolls we have that too.. they're very popular

my lil sisters' room looks like a zoo lol it's full of stuffed animals.. and i love keychains and phone accessories but i keep losing or breaking them lol

Take care of the Russian dolls, they can have a collecters value!:thumb_yello:

:shocked:Wow really? Even tourists stuff? This one is a present from a Russian friend of mine:bleh:

I've never collect sth :blink: strange...Or maybe i did but i just don't remember:lol3:

Well,I had loooooooooooooooot of different toys but i had to threw it away bcs my parents said me....'U're old enough now,so I'll not need this....':no:

That's it... :original:

Really? That's sad! My dad has some toys, and he's nearly 60 now:wink2:In my opinion, you're never too old to have toys!

:shocked:Wow really? Even tourists stuff? This one is a present from a Russian friend of mine:bleh:

I'm not sure but they cost a lot of money in my country!:thumb_yello:

And it is a beautiful classic toy!

well i wish i had a cool toy collection:shocked:! but my room is cluttered enough w/ all my useless stuff:naughty:

i think the closest thing that comes for me is my obsession w/ cool pics in magazines that i rip out and make wall sized murals on my room/doors. i have some pics...i'll try to post:thumb_yello:

I love useless toys. I had so many "Little people" when I was young, I mean I still have them, but don't play with them anymore. The were all plastic little random people, I loved them:D

and dolls, and Sylvanian Families, I LOVE them! doll houses.............

yeah, I have a lot of toys..and I still love them:blush-anim-cl:

I love useless toys. I had so many "Little people" when I was young, I mean I still have them, but don't play with them anymore. The were all plastic little random people, I loved them:D

and dolls, and Sylvanian Families, I LOVE them! doll houses.............

yeah, I have a lot of toys..and I still love them:blush-anim-cl:

hehe, you know I have read somewhere that Mika is a fan of the Sylvanian family, and that he collects them:bleh:

I mainly collect Hello kitty things & kangaroo's (I adore kangaroo's & still want some new kangaroo things but I think I have way too many toy kangaroo's there's not enough room for them)

If anyone wants any stuffed kangaroo's let me know, you can have some if you like? I really should get rid of a few & make some room :naughty:

wow! thats an interesting collection, i have a pig collection lol

a pig collection?!?:naughty: as in Sylvanians, or???

hehe, you know I have read somewhere that Mika is a fan of the Sylvanian family, and that he collects them:bleh:

yeah, I remember when I heard that!:wub2: I was so happy, I've always loved Sylvanians!:wub2:

yeah, I remember when I heard that!:wub2: I was so happy, I've always loved Sylvanians!:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:I have to admit that I had never heard of the Sylvanian family before Mika mentioned it lol. Then I looked on the Internet to find out what they were haha:naughty: