Songs For Sorrow EP Competition

Laurel

OK ..... I have a spare copy of this lovely EP book thing .... I'd like to give it away to some lovely MFC'er who can't afford it - or because of where they live can't get it ....

So here's the deal .... So it's fair on everybody ... you don't have to do anything much to enter this competition ....

I was thinking of doing an arty competition for it ... but obviously if you can't draw you know you're never gonna be in with a chance to get it ...... same for any other competition I could choose to run ...

So basically after this post .... just reply with your name and where you live and I'll number each name posted from 1 - whatever - and randomly select a winner .... I'll leave this posted until 27th June and will select a winner on the 28th - so you have quite a while to add your names if you'd like the book :thumb_yello:

Please also don't put your name down if you have a copy or are getting one - I really want to let someone have it, who has no chance otherwise of getting one ... :wub2:

Hope this is clear .... any questions PM me .... :huglove:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ..... I have a spare copy of this lovely EP book thing .... I'd like to give it away to some lovely MFC'er who can't afford it - or because of where they live can't get it ....

So here's the deal .... So it's fair on everybody ... you don't have to do anything much to enter this competition ....

I was thinking of doing an arty competition for it ... but obviously if you can't draw you know you're never gonna be in with a chance to get it ...... same for any other competition I could choose to run ...

So basically after this post .... just reply with your name and where you live and I'll number each name posted from 1 - whatever - and randomly select a winner .... I'll leave this posted until 27th June and will select a winner on the 28th - so you have quite a while to add your names if you'd like the book :thumb_yello:

Please also don't put your name down if you have a copy or are getting one - I really want to let someone have it, who has no chance otherwise of getting one ... :wub2:

Hope this is clear .... any questions PM me .... :huglove:

I have a question, how many tomatos are in 1lb bag?

which is heavier a ton of coal or a ton of feathers.

Please do ... if you want it :wink2:

I don't even have a cd player :lmfao: The one I didn't get is for someone else....I'm still hoping sandbag will eventually learn to count though :sneaky2:

OMG!!! hope I can get it!!!

here in Brazil we don't have this EP and as if I'm expecting a baby I can't spend much money with other things besides diapers. :teehee:

my kid will love it!!! :aah:

sweet (Gisele) - from Brazil

thanks, Laurel ;)

I can't get the EP and I think I love you, Laurel :teehee:

The idea you came with is the nicest idea ever and even if I won't get the book and I will have to live my life without it, I'll survive, you're my hero :aah:

Ada (ada692) - Poland

I can't get the EP and I think I love you, Laurel :teehee:

The idea you came with is the nicest idea ever and even if I won't get the book and I will have to live my life without it, I'll survive, you're my hero :aah:

Ada (ada692) - Poland

awwwww :blush-anim-cl: Thank you .... I wish I had more than one copy to give away ... but good luck to all those entering it .... just glad it's going to a good home eventually :thumb_yello: