No cover-ups for your ****-ups, MIKA!!

violet_sky

So.

Some fancy the idea to make people believe that MIKA is m*ming at his live concerts.

Just to make it clear, I still find it too ridiculous to even talk about it. But seeing how much of a stir this really caused and how people outside the MFC get into it a lot, I thought we might collect some proof for the opposite. :biggrin2: Which is not really necessary, of course.

If I may start here is MIKA's meticulously pre-recorded Lady Jane messup, just to make the audience believe he really sings live - sneaky MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Love you, MIKA! :huglove:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a clever bugger! I knew he was smart, but didn't realise he would go to such lengths! You have to admire him!

Of course! This one is even more genius!

Must have been a bit difficult to get the miming... äh... timing right in synch whith the recording :thumb_yello:

Oh, I was looking for it after the gig but never found it... :naughty:

Thanks for posting it:thumb_yello:

This is a cool thread, many people will be reading it so let me put up a personal advertisement here:

If anyone has Toy Boy and or Happy Ending from Berlin 1st June 2009, may I ask you to post them up here, please. I am dying to have a proper recording of those 2 songs..:pinkbow:

( I :swoon: even when thinking about those performances:blush-anim-cl: )

So.

Some fancy the idea to make people believe that MIKA is m*ming at his live concerts.

Just to make it clear, I still find it too ridiculous to even talk about it. But seeing how much of a stir this really caused and how people outside the MFC get into it a lot, I thought we might collect some proof for the opposite. :biggrin2: Which is not really necessary, of course.

If I may start here is MIKA's meticulously pre-recorded Lady Jane messup, just to make the audience believe he really sings live - sneaky MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Love you, MIKA! :huglove:

oh, never seen that one before! :wub2: thank you. he's so wonderful in every single way! :wub2:

And what about his Julia Roberts lips he tried for in Salt lake City

And Grace Kelly in SLC, that was really clever how Luke jumped in so it sounded like the CD, then the second time he played it, the keyboard didn't cooperate.

clever!!!

Here .. around 1.00 it starts (Dan & Martin already know how it was going to go..)..

He even puts in spoken lines in his recording :naughty:

(I have more)

Edit;

The beginning .. ok, it's only piano but you have to record that too of course :bleh: (and there's also a very cute recorded "HA" and some more laughs in there somewhere :biggrin2:)

Edited by Guest

Big Girl ..

Around 1:20 a recorded laugh WHILE singing .. jeez, that guy is clever :naughty:

And around 2:00 there's just nothing recorded at all :shocked: (very quietly ..)

Oh, this is a nice one .. My interpretation

Starts around 0:40, first he changes 1 word, then he starts but doesn't finish a sentence and then he falls in with the wrong words (and laughing).

Wauw Mika ...

:aah:

Another classic .. Happy Ending ..

(starts playing around 1.10, then saying he forgotten it, then starting again with the wrong lyrics .. :aah:)

Maybe there's more, but these are the ones I know & remember .. It's something .. :naughty:

Oh oh .. forgot this one ..

Toy Boy with the not working uh .. thingie :aah:

The guy has to be spending a lot of time with recording all those "mistakes", and then practise them of course .. with the band etc. because they have to go along too ...

They even record background-singer f*ck ups .. (in thise case I think it was Dan :bleh:)

You have to listen careful though, at 2:12 you can hear him starting to sing "this is the.." but it wasn't the right time yet (Mika's adorable after that btw :wub2::teehee:) and then at 2:30, when it is the right time, Mika starts to laugh .. (so no singing, again :bleh:). One of my favourite moments :teehee::wub2:

And if he mimes this, then I hope he always keeps on miming, 'cause it's f*cking wonderful :teehee:

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(if this isn't live I don't know anything about music at all .. :aah:)

They even pre-recorded a segment of him giving up on Any Other World entirely. Now THAT'S forethought.

:lmfao: Now that was particularly genius-like. The lengths Team Mika will go to to cover their tracks :mf_rosetinted:.

:naughty: Liking this thread.