NRJ Music Awards 2012 - Vote Mika for Pre-nominations!!!

skiwi

On Friday, January 27th on nrj radio from 21.00 AM ( french hour), Cauet will receive Mika in interview

link to listen to live : http://www.nrj.fr

:Update:

Links to watch the show live online:

And don't know if it will work for you but I've found this site for TV streaming

http://ulivetv.com/tf1-online.php

and TF1 official one (you need to be registered)

http://www.tf1.fr/live/

EDIT: you can try before to check if it works

Thanks very much!!

Found another one:

http://www.uplaytv.com/direct-streaming-tf1.php

TIME TO VOTE FOR OUR LOVELY BOSS

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/

for Best International Male Singer

and Best Video

You can vote once a day!!!!! so keep voting for him everyday!!!

You can vote from Canada too:

You can vote from Canada using that link http://montreal.radionrj.ca/nrjmusicawards2012.aspx

From Belgium, Switzerland, Germany too

Deadline: January 15th

The show will take place in January 28th in Cannes and will air on TF1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting for these nominations.. I really hoped he would be in there again this year :thumb_yello:

B-b-buuuuuuut I wanna vote :(

If he's chosen in the final 4 (they are 6 at the moment) I'm pretty sure foreigners will be able to vote on the Internet.. Fingers crossed he'll be in the lot

He might be nominated for French song of the year too (I don't see how he could not be nominated), but we'll only find out the day of the show, and I suppose only French ppl will be able to vote..

EDIT: Maybe I talked too fast, it looks like we will need the code in order to vote until the show :dunno:

It s*cks :sneaky2:.

WHAT IF I bought a French pay-as-you-go card? Would I be able to vote outside France?

Could I vote as much as I want or only once? In the latter case it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle :dunno:

Actually, the fact that not everyone can vote could be a good thing! Look at it this way. If he's up against the likes of Bieber, then every Belieber in the known world will vote for their guy if it's an international vote. But since the awards are in France, and EMD is still fresh in French folks' minds and the video is really popular with millions of views, Mika stands an excellent chance of being nominated in all categories, and of winning them, because the French are voting!

So let's not panic.

I have absolutely nothing against Justin Bieber, but I hope Mika kicks his ass!!!

Actually, the fact that not everyone can vote could be a good thing! Look at it this way. If he's up against the likes of Bieber, then every Belieber in the known world will vote for their guy if it's an international vote. But since the awards are in France, and EMD is still fresh in French folks' minds and the video is really popular with millions of views, Mika stands an excellent chance of being nominated in all categories, and of winning them, because the French are voting!

So let's not panic.

I have absolutely nothing against Justin Bieber, but I hope Mika kicks his ass!!!

But we don't know how many French fans JB has.

So let's not panic.

:thumb_yello::naughty:

But we don't know how many French fans JB has.

It's true, we don't. Did Justin have a song in the charts at the same time as Mika? We know Mika has been #1 in France for several weeks with EMD. Whatever happens, he stands more chance of winning in a French vote. If it was a UK vote, unfortunately, at the moment, he wouldn't stand a chance at all, and if it was a international vote, he probably wouldn't win either.

That is very sad, but also very true.

It's true, we don't. Did Justin have a song in the charts at the same time as Mika? We know Mika has been #1 in France for several weeks with EMD. Whatever happens, he stands more chance of winning in a French vote. If it was a UK vote, unfortunately, at the moment, he wouldn't stand a chance at all, and if it was a international vote, he probably wouldn't win either.

JB's Mistletoe is #4 on Billboard hot 100 right about now. :sneaky2:

+100 for kicking JB's ass. Our boy's got a real kick-ass song there and he better be nominated !

and I think the French would prefer the song in their language. And as far as I've concerned JB has a WHOLE LOT of anti-fans.

But if you look on Twitter he has a very big following.

I want Mika to win these awards as much as anyone, but JB has been in the spotlight all year, so don't be surprised if he gives Mika a run for his money.

To be honest when I saw that Mika was up against Justin Bieber I immediately thought he wouldn't win in this category (I really hope I'm wrong). I don't think JB's had any #1 song or album in France but I mean, the Bieber effect exists everywhere.. The NRJ Music Awards are not that much about music too.. Last year the French male and female winners were people coming from reality TV shows and their music is far from being great in my opinion (if I can use a euphemism)

I went there and it's all in French so I didn't get a thing, but I saw some posts say that it's only available in France... :sad:

I REALLY WANT TO VOTE! :blowup:

I just voted!:thumb_yello: I called one of my french friend and she gave me the code received from NRJ !:biggrin2:(I hope NRJ team don't read this:aah:)

So let's not panic.

I hope it`ll be like that:biggrin2:

I wish so much that mika wins...or atleast gets nominated for sure:mf_rosetinted:.

So let's not panic.

all very good points!

Meeks is so gonna win and then He's gonna perform Elle Me Dit (or a new song :boing:) on the awards show *keeps telling herself that* :biggrin2:

Archived