Sugar Magazine interview~funny

MikaRMS

You sing about Big Girls being beautiful. So who's your fave large lady?

Beth Ditto, she's definatly big girl of the year. I havent met her yet, but I keep dropping hints for it to happen. I'm a big fan of hers.

Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someones pet dog, but it wasen't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of dangly pendents and I think it just thought I was a great big toy for it to play with. So it just went for me.

You're very stylish. But which celeb would you like to makeover?

I dont get Sienna Miller~she's bland. She's a follower. David Beckhams style isn't my cup of tea either, he's a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russel Brand should definatly wash his hair more often.

Which celeb would you ban for the good of humanity?

I would ban all celebrities. Hnosestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I'd ban them all. Gag me now!

Who do you think you were in a past life?

A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada

I'f 'Mika' was slang for anything, what would it mean?

It would mean something like a slap. {laughs} Someone gives you a Mika, it's when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

My fave awnser coming up..

Would you prefer having hairy hands or feet?

I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy especially when your naked... Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

]How will the world end?

It won't end. I don't think it ever will. Unless the Sciencetologists decide to eat us.

Whats the oddest thing you've ever had in your body?

A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

Whats the wprst job you've ever had?

Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It's amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.COLOR]

• Haha 1

Beth Ditto, she's definatly big girl of the year. I havent met her yet, but I keep dropping hints for it to happen. I'm a big fan of hers.

I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someones pet dog, but it wasen't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of dangly pendents and I think it just thought I was a great big toy for it to play with. So it just went for me.

I dont get Sienna Miller~she's bland. She's a follower. David Beckhams style isn't my cup of tea either, he's a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russel Brand should definatly wash his hair more often.

I would ban all celebrities. Hnosestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I'd ban them all. Gag me now!

It would mean something like a slap. {laughs} Someone gives you a Mika, it's when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy especially when your naked... Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

]How will the world end?

It won't end. I don't think it ever will. Unless the Sciencetologists decide to eat us.

A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It's amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.COLOR]

I LOVE this interview. He gets funnier and funnier. He is so refreshing. My day is made. Thanks for sharing. :thumb_yello:

I'm trying to imagine a little Mika dropping a tooth down his ear. Seriously, that's got to be the most random thing ever! As is rubbing a tooth on your ear. :roftl:

Poor guy, I wonder what the doctors thought! :roftl:

Mrs. Penniman: Hello, I was wondering if I can bring my son in?

Doctor: What's the problem?

Mrs. Penniman: He dropped a tooth down his ear.

I'm trying to imagine a little Mika dropping a tooth down his ear. Seriously, that's got to be the most random thing ever! As is rubbing a tooth on your ear. :roftl:

Poor guy, I wonder what the doctors thought! :roftl:

Mrs. Penniman: Hello, I was wondering if I can bring my son in?

Doctor: What's the problem?

Mrs. Penniman: He dropped a tooth down his ear.

i would have loved to be a fly on the wall for than conversation :roftl: :roftl:

• 6 months later...

]How will the world end?

bump :blink:

OMG! That one really made me laugh! :naughty:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: