Please Don't Shout At Me!!!

daisylou

Hi guys I know this really shouldn't be here but......

I really want all you guys that helped me to see it!

I am not being ignorant not posting about the Manchester secret gig Its just I am soooooo tired!!! i am trying to rest as much as possible!

When I got home I found out I had won tickets for Sunday!!!! the itunes gig in London!

So I have so much to do!!

My family think I am bizarre wanting to see MIKA this much and think I am crazy when I am so tired but hey its MIKA!!

I am going with Sophie (Jamakronnic) from here she is coming over from France but I am travelling alone to London!! Arrrggghh! I never go anywhere by myself!!

Fingers and Lollipops xd that all goes well and yes I will send MIKA and the band all of your love!!!

Thanks for not hating me!!

Daisylou!

xx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!!

Congratulations!!!

However, on a downer, let's just hope that the attempted bombings in London won't affect the concert. Fingers crossed. XLAURENX and Becky won tickets too!

May I ask what attempted bombings:boxed: ?

And Daisylou it's great you won those tickets!:biggrin2:

Hi guys I know this really shouldn't be here but......

I really want all you guys that helped me to see it!

I am not being ignorant not posting about the Manchester secret gig Its just I am soooooo tired!!! i am trying to rest as much as possible!

When I got home I found out I had won tickets for Sunday!!!! the itunes gig in London!

So I have so much to do!!

My family think I am bizarre wanting to see MIKA this much and think I am crazy when I am so tired but hey its MIKA!!

I am going with Sophie (Jamakronnic) from here she is coming over from France but I am travelling alone to London!! Arrrggghh! I never go anywhere by myself!!

Fingers and Lollipops xd that all goes well and yes I will send MIKA and the band all of your love!!!

Daisylou!

xx

Hey im sort of a newbie so you might have to explain why they would be cross at you (im not cross at you - i hate you but im not cross lol)

There was a car found near Her Majesty's theatre in the west end outside a nightclub, with 60 litres of petrol, gas, and loads of nails. Someone spotted smoke coming from it and informed the police. If that went off it could have killed thousands this morning. So far Hyde Park and Fleet Street have been closed off. Another place has as well but can't remember the street name.

There was a car found near Her Majesty's theatre in the west end outside a nightclub, with 60 litres of petrol, gas, and loads of nails. Someone spotted smoke coming from it and informed the police. If that went off it could have killed thousands this morning. So far Hyde Park and Fleet Street have been closed off. Another place has as well but can't remember the street name.

I know i saw it on the news and they didnt even get people out of their homes!

That's horrible. Who would do thát! :shocked:

Daisylou!

xx

Yes, definitely have all appropriate appendages crossed for your safe travel,

Daisylou! And why oh why would we hate you? I'm extraordinarily jealous,

of course, but I'm also very very happy for you! Go and enjoy yourself!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:shocked:

No one! I said no one hurts my sweet english people!!:sneaky2:

And my sweet England too!:sneaky2:

:shocked: oufff didn't hear that until now....that's horrible :shocked:

*checking news as I write...oh dear*

Have fun Daisy! I loved your last account of all those Mika hugs. Hope you've got some more exciting stories soon.

Sorry to hear about the bomb. I haven't been listening to the radio today. Terrible.

daisylou i'm going too!! (wow that rhymes lol) but i don't want these damn terrorists spoiling our fun :sneaky2: i'm gonna get so pissed off if it does

yeah Danika's bringing her Jousting stick ready for action if anything happens lol or if indeed...anything happens to MIKA! :shocked:

yeah Danika's bringing her Jousting stick ready for action if anything happens lol or if indeed...anything happens to MIKA! :shocked:

ha ha of course!! *gets her jousting stick ready* :mf_rosetinted:

don't feel bad daisy! just get some rest, relax and have as much fun as you can!!! you lucky you can see him once more on sunday! i wish i could go too, it would have been an awesome start of month:biggrin2:

DAISYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

you are here at last!!!!

recovered a bit?

how do you go alone? by train?:shocked:

on your own? :shocked:

well done, girl! this is what mika deserves! stand by him and protect him from bad security!...but don't be harmed this time!!! :boxed: