Screw the Mika Gay arguement!

pinkunicorn123

Baked beans - friend or foe?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Baked beans - friend or foe?

• I love baked beans - they rule
    • Who even cares and why are we talking about beans?
    • I hate baked beans - ergh! Death to the inventor

God what is everyone's facination with this - surely it shouldnt matter!

But just to settle it once and for all i have proof courtesy of Babspanky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmr2P0nGenk

^^ in the big girl glastonbury set from about 3mins10 in when the girls come on mika is all over them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN650hmG3dQ&mode=user&search=

Then there is the Chris Moyles interview which looks ery uncomfortable especially with all the hugging 1min03seconds go by and the hug breaks and mika folds his arms which is a self defense thing and protective (if anyone knows body language).

So yeah - solved!

Mika likes big girls and not big guys

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But most people would be uncomfortable to be hugged by Chris Moyles - wouldn't they? :naughty:

he could hug me :naughty: I wouldn't like being hugged by a big big big girl.. I'd prob get lost in the boobs :thumb_yello:

What?!!! He never said he was one way or the other! How can you say Mika is straight when he refuses to discuss his sexuality?! :blink::shocked:

We don't care!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

P.S. Anyway, I have proof that he's into fruit.

P.P.S. But seriously. You guys don't know. Mika obviously doesn't quite want you to know yet. Sure, speculate if you want, but making statements of any kind is pretty damn silly at this point. Especially when you complain about people making statements of the opposite. It's all the same!

nooo, noooo, pleeease dont screw the argument!

It makes me feel my life will become somewhat incomplete after its all finished...nothing will entertain me anymore and nothing else will matter-job, life, bars - its all NOTHING in comparison with that "ANSWER":biggrin2:

nooo, noooo, pleeease dont screw the argument!

It makes me feel my life will become somewhat incomplete after its all finished...nothing will entertain me anymore and nothing else will matter-job, life, bars - its all NOTHING in comparison with that "ANSWER":biggrin2:

Let's hope it will take some time until we get this answer. Afterwards the world will be back to unbearably boring :blink:

Last November, I fell in love with "Grace Kelly" - the voice, the melody, the lyrics! I had no idea who was behind the song...

I still love MIKA today...more than ever. He had me at "I wanna talk to you..."

This is what matters most.

As much as I joke around about his sexiness (and there's no doubt he sexy to boys and girls and everyone in between) and of course curious at times - I am a forever fan, no matter what is revealed or if ever revealed about his orientation. :wink2:

Last November, I fell in love with "Grace Kelly" - the voice, the melody, the lyrics! I had no idea who was behind the song...

I still love MIKA today...more than ever. He had me at "I wanna talk to you..."

This is what matters most.

As much as I joke around about his sexiness (and there's no doubt he sexy to boys and girls and everyone in between) and of course curious at times - I am a forever fan, no matter what is revealed or if ever revealed about his orientation. :wink2:

A-bloody-men to that!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope it will take some time until we get this answer. Afterwards the world will be back to unbearably boring :blink:

some time and 1000 pages discussion:biggrin2:

AM (anonymous Mika-devoted-whatever monologue) :...oh, I used to be a normal person, having job, family and kids, and a cautionary wife, and then I saw THAT picture (Mika and BG, Mika and..., Mika and...)...and my life changed....:cool:

As much as I joke around about his sexiness (and there's no doubt he sexy to boys and girls and everyone in between) ... :wink2:

..it reminds me some student task of ours when a guy has been asked to design a "MALE" tower and a "FEMALE" one...and he did THREE....so whats the 3d one for?- for the ones who "dont know" yet...:bleh: