VOTE! Nominated @ US Teen Choice Awards!

I did a search and didn't see this posted yet, so I totally apologize if it is. Mika was nominated for the Teen Choice Awards Breakout Male, and we have to vote. It would be soooo awesome if he won this award!

Vote vote vote! I really want him to win this, I think it would be his first big US Award Show win! And I just want another thing of him to watch, accepting as well. :biggrin2: So vote.

http://www.fox.com/teenchoice

*Must sign up w/ an age btwn. 13 and 19.*

Choice Music: Breakout Artist - Male

Akon

Lloyd

Mika

MIMS

Robin Thicke

* VOTES CLOSED. TEEN CHOICE 2007 Airs Sunday, Aug. 26, on FOX. Can't wait to see the results!!!*

BTW, can you guys please vote for Justin timberlake while you're there? Thanks! I asked everyone on my Justin site to vote for Mika, too, so hopefully its a fair trade and it will get Mika about 1000 more votes or so...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

righty...that was long...but anything for MIKA!!

o i hope he wins....come on everyone we can do this! that would be so awesome...:biggrin2:

i think i'd be happier than him if he wins :boxed: he totally deserves it!

ahhh i just chose randomly LOL i went with house :] , but i voted for all the actors/actresses from heroes.

Milo! :wub2:

I voted randomly for everyone else too :P hehe

I'm too old for this one :crybaby:

*feeling old again*

I'm too old as well' date=' but umm...I lied about my age...omg, I actually lied about my age to be YOUNGER. Ahhh, the irony of life! LOL![/color']

I'm too old as well, but umm...I lied about my age...omg, I actually lied about my age to be YOUNGER. Ahhh, the irony of life! LOL!

I guess I can lie, it's for the big M after all!:biggrin2:

Edit: I'm done! Not so sure I would have voted the same 10 years younger :P

Wow! I'm just barely young enough to vote! What's going to happen when I'm not?! I'm still going to forever be a kid at heart - I admit I still watch the Disney channel!

Sorry Cassiopée that you're not able to vote. If it makes you feel any better it's saying that I can't register at this time. :thumbdown: