MIKA Plays 'Secret' Gig in Reading 3rd July

Blue Eyes

MIKA played a 'secret' gig in Reading (Berkshire) last night - check out the link and the photo gallery.

I tried to win tickets, but sadly failed :sad:

http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=433296&spid=

Hmmm, does this mean he is feeling ok? Is Denmark still on? If not then GET WELL SOON MIKA and GET SOME REST !!

xx

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard anything about this show before. It really was a secret, wasn't it!

I think the MFC's finally scared Mika off and he's engaged better secrecy measures. :roftl: Can't quite blame him...

--Jack

As far as I can tell with the time zones, Nibe was cancelled in the afternoon, and he performed at the Reading gig a few hours later that evening. I really wonder what was going on there.

--Jack

Ahhh yikes, that sounds right...oh dear!

Drama!

:blink:

I know!

Well, uh... maybe he decided to take our exhortations to slow down and not perform so much to heart after all? Perhaps more literally than some of us expected.

(Seriously. This is so not fair to the northern European fans. He's going to cancel the festival in Sweden too, I'm pretty sure.)

--Jack

I know!

Well, uh... maybe he decided to take our exhortations to slow down and not perform so much to heart after all... perhaps more literally than some of us expected.

(Seriously. This is so not fair to the northern European fans. He's going to cancel the festival in Sweden too, I'm pretty sure.)

--Jack

Yeh I agree , people had bought train tickets , clothes etc etc ...mmmm

End of the day we all love Mika here but we can critise too

...and WE did not know?

sorry, Blue eyes, why didn't you post anything when you got to know about this secret performance and attend the competition (sorry edited now)? i do not want to start an argument, you may have 1000 reasons for this, but...

i thank you a lot for posting this, anyway! the pics are great!

so, random thoughts:

1. we are not informed about everything going on with mika, consequently we had lost some points in our request for becoming official

2. is he being really obsessed by MFC and tries to avoid us?

3. he/his label are cancelling gigs without any apparent TRUE motivation, without even caring to be caught!

what else? sorry for being so negative!

final thought:

mika, i love you!

a true fan (Forget Am Normal)

...and WE did not know?

sorry, Blue eyes, why didn't you post anything when you got to know about this secret performance and attend the competition (sorry edited now)? i do not want to start an argument, you may have 1000 reasons for this, but...

i thank you a lot for posting this, anyway! the pics are great!

so, random thoughts:

1. we are not informed about everything going on with mika, consequently we had lost some points in our request for becoming official

2. is he being really obsessed by MFC and tries to avoid us?

3. he/his label are cancelling gigs without any apparent TRUE motivation, without even caring to be caught!

what else? sorry for being so negative!

final thought:

mika, i love you!

a true fan (Forget Am Normal)

You make a good point, Robertina. :( I'd like to hope not about number 2...

Thanks for sharing this! :thumb_yello:

=Er...yeah, about that.....do we know for defo that Mika cancelled because of his voice going...??

I know Martin's really poorly at the moment........erm......was there another reason / where did whoever get the info from that Mika cancelled because of his voice?

If it is correct, then no, i agree, it's not good is it. Oh dear! :shocked:

You make a good point, Robertina. :( I'd like to hope not about number 2...

Ooh dear, yes rilo8913, i hope number 2 is not correct also!

I don't think it is. This is where the majority of Mika's support comes from and i know he appreciates that. :thumb_yello: