Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

honey i'm here...but heading for the kitchen AGAIN (seems we mediterranean ppl spend most of our time preparing meals and eating them! :sneaky2: )

i'll be back later...but i'm afraid we will have the first report very late...or at least tomorrow.

is there any of the attending fan who lives near the venue and can run home and post?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honey i'm here...but heading for the kitchen AGAIN (seems we mediterranean ppl spend most of our time preparing meals and eating them! :sneaky2: )

i'll be back later...but i'm afraid we will have the first report very late...or at least tomorrow.

is there any of the attending fan who lives near the venue and can run home and post?

I guess we will have to be patient :bleh:

Good luck with that! :thumb_yello:

And I must say my husband picked a good week to go out of town!

I can stay online here and check for show reports and photos to my

heart's content, without him ever knowing! :naughty:

dcdeb

just my thoughts. my husbant is away too this week with bussiness. so, internet, here i come.

we r SO patient :naughty:

Hahahaha! Yeah, but we´re in a perfect form even eating that much!!! :wink2:

I can´t wait. I´m gonna lose all my nails!!! *bites*

hahaha! dont worry i nearly thought about his support too ! :naughty:

lol...well maybe now its time?!?!?!!

OOOOOOO AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RELAAAAAAAAAX TAKE IT EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)