Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

haha, thx girl and thx akim!! I knew the curls were not gone, so much fuss about nothing.. :naughty:

I hoped some change of stage set (the old opne was grand, I was just curious to see his next steps..), well, we'll see them in 10 days or so.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Palladium rock indeed! I saw them in Birmingham and I actually liked them. :biggrin2:

yes, I liked them on myspace as well! They are good.

What are they doing?? watching Mika and singing and dancing instead of texting us?? how selfish!:thumbdown:

I know, what's wrong with them :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

TEXT from Akim!!!

Briefly ( I have to go..)

hair - curly :roftl:

set - the same (:blink: ) but stage looks more pro, no big girls, something about a skeleton (??) on stage, but she had to leave early so missed end (her little girl was tired)

That's it guys, I really have to get off this computer like now, sure more feedback will be coming v. soon

thanks!!!!!

you are saving our nights! :biggrin2:

Oh God I can't wait.... Tomorrow and Friday my turn yeah! Avoca' date=' I'll try to text you so you can report news! I'm sure others will do also anyway![/quote']

awwww... yes, good idea!! I'll :biggrin2: mfc is always on the spot :mf_rosetinted: *sports men in black outfit*

TEXT from Akim!!!

set - the same (:blink: ) but stage looks more pro, no big girls, something about a skeleton (??) on stage, but she had to leave early so missed end (her little girl was tired)

That's it guys, I really have to get off this computer like now, sure more feedback will be coming v. soon

No big girls? :tears:

Skeleton? now I'm curious..:blink:

Thank you for keeping us updated!! both of you!:thumb_yello:

TEXT from Akim!!!

THANKS!!

Same set...hmmm! :boxed:

Hahaha, from Big Girls to skeletons, hilarious :thumb_yello:

Now what does that mean? :mf_rosetinted: