Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

i read on another thread that for this tour he will have a deance team with 14 members if i remember right . there are 2 or4 girls in this.

Somehow thinking of poor Mika in the middle of a "dance team" and trying to come up with some funky moves makes me laugh so hard!!!:roftl:

He is sooooo not dance-posse material :biggrin2:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow thinking of poor Mika in the middle of a "dance team" and trying to come up with some funky moves makes me laugh so hard!!!:roftl:

He is sooooo not dance-posse material :biggrin2:

Oh... and I was so looking forward to him pulling a Britney :boxed: (an early Britney of course :sneaky2: )

I know I'm so lazy to check out the whole thread but...there are no news yet, are there? *puppy eyes*

i read on another thread that for this tour he will have a deance team with 14 members if i remember right . there are 2 or4 girls in this.

What?????:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: Akim is great :roftl:

:roftl: Is she a tease in Real Life?? (I haven't met her but I know you have!)

LOL that sounds terrible ^^

I did text back pleading for news but as yet....silence :naughty: She must be entranced by The Mikster!

:roftl: Is she a tease in Real Life?? (I haven't met her but I know you have!)

LOL that sounds terrible ^^

I did text back pleading for news but as yet....silence :naughty: She must be entranced by The Mikster!

lol...as anyone would be!

sooooooooo....? news? what hair is he sportin'? dance team..? did I read dance team..? :blink: I have tried and browse the 20 and smt new pages in the thread ever since I left for skating (and am now back) and I cannot find the head or the tail of it.. can some kind soul sum it up for me, pretty pls..? :biggrin2:

sooooooooo....? news? what hair is he sportin'? dance team..? did I read dance team..? :blink: I have tried and browse the 20 and smt new pages in the thread ever since I left for skating (and am now back) and I cannot find the head or the tail of it.. can some kind soul sum it up for me, pretty pls..? :biggrin2:

avoca..there is not head and there is no tail!

we are just killing time waiting for news!

do not worry, you missed nothing vital! :biggrin2: