• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Avoca just texted me. Here's what she said:

"Met him!!! Got my pic!!!"

Well done, avoca, i'm so happy, I knew how much you wanted that :thumb_yello:

yay...I'm happy for her...

Got a textfrom Laurence saying that the concert was just AMAZING!

Latest message from Mirtilla: the band has left now, Martin recognized Kath (I bet Kath will tell what happened!) and Mika is still inside the venue, probably for a meet & greet.

oooh and now now now?????

Text from Avoca:

"Met him again. he is so bloody fantastic, has commented on the bday present, he could fit the shirt and esp. the cards. so much to tell, he was over nice to everybody and stood signing and hugging for like ever. I am above the stratosphere"

:woot_jump:

YAY!!!!! :yay:

Text from Avoca:

"Met him again. he is so bloody fantastic, has commented on the bday present, he could fit the shirt and esp. the cards. so much to tell, he was over nice to everybody and stood signing and hugging for like ever. I am above the stratosphere"

AWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEET

love him!

happy for everyone there :)

:punk:

now i can really go to sleep happy ;)

Text from Avoca:

:biggrin2: That's how big my smile is!! Yes!!! So freaking happy for them...specially avoca!!!!:biggrin2:

Just heard "how much do ya love me" LIVE!

ESPERIA I LOVE YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too :biggrin2: Thanks to our mobile elves :huglove:

I missed the call when it came in as I was out with friends in a noisy place myself, but I got it on the mailbox

Thank you ever soo much!

Aw, you lucky b*tches!

I can't be called, it's better to keep my other half as innocent as possible about the whole thing and there is no quiet place in this small apartment.

:wink2::biggrin2:

Text from Avoca:

YAY!!!!!

So good to read that :original::wub2:

Text from Avoca:

:tears: :tears: OMG, that sounds really excited!!! I'm happy for them!! Can't wait to get reports...

Text from Avoca:

Wow!! Fantastic!! I'm so happy for Avoca and the rest!

avoca's back and flying loose in space... :mf_lustslow::wub2::biggrin2:

you're BACK????

well, then maybe it's good that I'm still online :wink2:

How was it????????? from al your texts we already know that you had the time of your life!

:biggrin2::wink2: