MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember when I got home from the gig I went to I came home and went straight to the computer to tell MFC all about it haha.

Patience my darlings, patience... :naughty:

The last text message I recieved came in at 3.30AM (see Torino thread) and I think everyone in Italy is now preparing for Bologna - no time to write a full report! And they needed at least a few hours of sleep to be fit for tonight! So for reports: tomorrow, tomorrow! :biggrin2:

First message of the day:

Robertina @ 9.13 AM: 'We are on the train to Milan, meeting Mirti and the Spaniards at 10. Ready to rock!'

:punk: :punk: :punk:

So from Milan they will travel to Bologna. I won't be online anymore until the (early) evening but I am sure they will text more people from MFC to keep you all updated! :thumb_yello:

rite. logged in to check train timetable, plus to snoop here.. he he.. :naughty:

last nite I did go to bed early but could not sleep till very late (my cat's also very ill and I am nervous for that: rite when I have to go out.. :boxed: ). besides all the excitement for today fought my tiredness.

plus adorable robertina rang me for sitm (I asked violet to post about this: dunno if she managed, I was in bed and I texted her, but I don't even know if she was online..).

this morn I texted robertina again as it's as announced much colder here and it rained a hell lot last nite (hail actually). sky's rather grey here. I'm not 100% fine yet but I'll live on adrenalin. LOL :naughty:

will keep ya posted as agreed via text through my messengers. :mf_rosetinted:

ttyt guys!

I don't have a clue... :boxed: I had a call (but to hear the song) and I texted about other things. no real reports here. I dunno but it seems so. needless to say, I'm worried :tears:

I'm feeling in the same way.....I also made a little thing to gave to him.....

I found this scg quote in the Torino thread:

just spoke to kath on the phone no meeting of mika or the band awwww , maybe they will have better luck tomorrow

:tears: Let's hope together!.........and Johnny, pray for all of us!!!!!!

Robertina - I SEE YOU'RE ONLINE!!:woot_jump: Do you have time to tell us something?!!! I know you're on your way to this one (Bologna). Are you in line already? What about last night?

Robi was online for a couple of minutes...but now she's gone...thought she might give us a little update. Oh well, guess we'll just have to be patient...especially since this one hasn't even started LOL! .

Avoca just texted me. Here's what she said:

"Met him!!! Got my pic!!!"

Well done, avoca, i'm so happy, I knew how much you wanted that :thumb_yello:

:groupwave:Yay for Avoca! Thank you violet_sky!

Avoca just texted me. Here's what she said:

"Met him!!! Got my pic!!!"

Well done, avoca, i'm so happy, I knew how much you wanted that :thumb_yello:

Got the same text :arf2: and she added that she's met all the MFCers and everything is GREAT :yay::yay: