Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Ignore me, I have sorted it out and everything is there except for the orange background. Is that ok?

I love doing this but when certain things don't printout as they are supposed to and I have been trying to sort them out since 7am I want to cry. But I am determined to make this book the very best scrapbook I am capable of.

heyy sorry it took me time to answer.

yes it's ok, but which color is it? Is it white? If we can see the writing well, I don't mind :original:

thanks!

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Julie i have big problems my computor is in getting repaired so i am going to be delayed sending you my files - especially as what i had done for it already is getting wiped from my hard drive and clever me didnt back it up :boxed:

Hopefully i will have something to submit by the weekend or early next week :boxed:

Yes! I finally finished! =D

But...I'll scan it tomorrow because I'm so tired. -_-zzZZzz

But thank god I'm done. Now I won't have to think about this when I go to sleep. I worry about things like this. lol.

Yes! I finally finished! =D

But...I'll scan it tomorrow because I'm so tired. -_-zzZZzz

But thank god I'm done. Now I won't have to think about this when I go to sleep. I worry about things like this. lol.

i know i finished mine last night, cuz if i didn't i'dve been fretting about finishing it the whole night! :thumbdown:

I want to join! Add my name to the list, please!

Edit: Oh, sorry. I was convinced I had left a message asking to join in this project earlier and I PMed jUlie to inquire why I wasn't on the list. Only then I realised I had forgotten to post here my wish to be part of the card thing.

Caz, I need to apologise for not being here but work has been mental we are always in the damn news which makes my office very busy and by the time I get home I am utterly knackered. I have worked for two whole days on the project though and the book is starting to look really great. So I don't want you or any other contributers worry that I am going to let you down, because I won't. Cross my heart:biggrin2: :wink2: