MIKA : i like girls with brains

this is a interview from a teen mag "mizz"

mizz chats to mika about clever chicks and crazy fans.

-hey mika, how are you doing ?

im exelent thank-you. ie just had a great weekend , basking in the sun.

-in a summery state of mind, then ?

not yet. im working on it, though! im pretty busy at the moment.

-we bet! did you think you'd be a huge pop sensation so quickly ?

no! not at all. i thought it would take a lot more time than it has!

-whats it like being described as the brightest new hope for music in 2007 ?

its very flattering, but also distracting. you hae to keep focused in this business.

-is it true you have more than 22,000 frinds on myspace ?

erm..i actualy have 160,000 now! the internet really does have more power than anyone realises.blogs and myspace have really contributed to my sucsess. is a whole new way of discovering music.

-do you check your own myspace ? i read all the messages. its amazing to see how many peopl want to rech out to me. its really touching.

-you're mates with the notpurios celeb blogger PEREZ HILTON, arnt you ?

yes i am !

-what do you get up to ?

we're actually pretty boring when we're together. we just hang out and eat.

-got any crazy fans ? OH YES !!! one girl sent me her ex'boyfriends boxers, to try and help her get over him.

-EWW, gross! had she washed them? HAHA! no-it was disgusting!

-did you have to deal with any strang people when you played in america ?

well....ther was some guys who jumped onstage with me whn i was performing. there were about 8 or 9 of them and thy wanted to sing and dance with me! CrAzY !

-at least your getting a good reaction!

yeah,dffinatly. we had a sighning ovr there that started at 11pm and about 300 peopl were there till 3am just to get autogaphs. its an amazing feling!

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

-did you get starstruck ?

NO CAUSE I WAS TALLER THAN ALL OF THEM !! LOOOL

-your lyrics are a bit crazy. do they reflect your personality ?

well, i like that you can take reality and make it even crazier...

-are you an optimist or a pessimist ?

im a realist but im also delusional ! LOOOL

care what anyone looks like !

-did you get any celebs come to your shows ?-er, what exctly do you mn by that ?

well if you work hard enough with your mind, i think you can get dogs and sunflowers to rain from the sky.

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

-when was the last timeyou had a really good laugh? this morninf, cus the whole coffee fiasco was so rediculous!

-so, what do you want to happen to mika this year ?

i want to go on holiday to the swiss alps, to a small quiet lodge!

-sounds like you're in need of a little relaxation and revitalisation....

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

:wub2: :wub2: This is a reason why I love him.

Is this recent?

Haha, soft as a baby's bum. :roftl:

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

I love this! :roftl: See, this is how I WISH I could be...I am waaaaay too nice. I'd probably drink the coffee anyway and smile at the person that made it. I need to start being more aggressive, lol.

Well, it can't be that recent, since Mika has more than 214,000 friends on MySpace now, whereas in the interview he had about 160,000... But then again, MySpace can propagate like no other, so it might not have been very long ago that he 50,000 less...

Is "Mizz" a British magazine?

Well, it can't be that recent, since Mika has more than 214,000 friends on MySpace now, whereas in the interview he had about 160,000... But then again, MySpace can propagate like no other, so it might not have been very long ago that he 50,000 less...

Yeah, he's only been really big for a few months, and probably when this interview took place that's how many he had.

yes its british

anyone recall the interview where MIka says "When you don't drink coffee..." and then goes on to talk about having his tea made exactly right? Has he now started to drink coffee...?...gosh he must be really tired!!:shocked:

anyone recall the interview where MIka says "When you don't drink coffee..." and then goes on to talk about having his tea made exactly right? Has he now started to drink coffee...?...gosh he must be really tired!!:shocked:

Yeah, I was always under the impression that he didn't drink coffee too, but there was another interview a month or so back when he talked about drinking coffee...I don't remember what it was, though.

I remember, I think he is a big fibber! :naughty:

Top 5% of what TRF? :blink: Best spellers? :naughty:

NAGTY kid ???:blink:

theres this organisation in england

National Academy for Gifted or Talented Youths- NAGTY =]

Gifted or Talented can be anything,

Talented is mostly Sports, and Gifted is the Academic side of things.

i dont know what i am xD

i got in last year, but now the rules are alot stricter to get in xD

If I was famous, I would lie so much. :roftl:

Seriously, with all of the personal questions that they sometimes ask...I wouldn't want to let them know how unainteresting of a person that I am, so I'd be like, "Yeah...I stole a car when I was in grade school and had the biggest party of the year in my grandparents' house while they were away..." :roftl: