• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theres this organisation in england

National Academy for Gifted or Talented Youths- NAGTY =]

Gifted or Talented can be anything,

Talented is mostly Sports, and Gifted is the Academic side of things.

i dont know what i am xD

i got in last year, but now the rules are alot stricter to get in xD

I was in something similar...an American version of that, kind of. It was this special program for the academically gifted students and we got to miss class all the time. It was great. We were supposed to be learning advanced math/english/science and doing all of these projects and presenting them to boards and school leaders, but we were really taking off our shoes and socks, running around a classroom, eating junk food and talking. We used to go on field trips that were really educational because supposedly we would be more interested in them than the other students...HA. We were pretty much let loose to do whatever we wanted and we bought candy and sat on the bus playing truth or dare. Twas fun. :roftl:

I was in something similar...an American version of that, kind of. It was this special program for the academically gifted students and we got to miss class all the time. It was great. We were supposed to be learning advanced math/english/science and doing all of these projects and presenting them to boards and school leaders, but we were really taking off our shoes and socks, running around a classroom, eating junk food and talking. We used to go on field trips that were really educational because supposedly we would be more interested in them than the other students...HA. We were pretty much let loose to do whatever we wanted and we bought candy and sat on the bus playing truth or dare. Twas fun. :roftl:

thats not what we do :boxed:

-looks nervous-

i dont know what your talking about!

-runs away talking to herself-

If I was famous, I would lie so much. :roftl:

Seriously, with all of the personal questions that they sometimes ask...I wouldn't want to let them know how unainteresting of a person that I am, so I'd be like, "Yeah...I stole a car when I was in grade school and had the biggest party of the year in my grandparents' house while they were away..." :roftl:

Hell Hannah, I'm not famous and it's fun! :naughty: Go for it girl!

thats not what we do :boxed:

-looks nervous-

i dont know what your talking about!

-runs away talking to herself-

HAHAHA nevermind then. :D

I'm talking about this organization for gifted American students that is basically a class that you go to and learn things for smart people. :roftl:

But now you have left school without any qualifications and are on welfare? :naughty:

i'm studying to be a vet :boxed: lol.

anyway great interview. he's so funny and down-to-earth. love all his interviews. thanks for posting. i like it that he's not superficial, like almost all celebs these days!

-are you an optimist or a pessimist ?

im a realist but im also delusional !

oh he`s such a thief!!! that`s my line ! I always go for realistic when i get asked that question :lmfao:

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

He didn`t just say that! :lmfao: :lmfao:

whahaaa,i love this guy! hahaaaaaa

seems I`m not the only crazy one :lmao: :lmao:

this is a interview from a teen mag "mizz"

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

-so, what do you want to happen to mika this year ?

i want to go on holiday to the swiss alps, to a small quiet lodge!

-sounds like you're in need of a little relaxation and revitalisation....

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

-Glad he's not into looks as I'm smart and cute like a teddy rather then smouldering social and sexy.

-Mika cant keep his gob shut lol :roftl: so I'm not the only one with that poblem.

-Switzerland :roftl: I'm going to switzerland too:thumb_yello:

But now you have left school without any qualifications and are on welfare? :naughty:

...how'd you know? :boxed::blink:

:roftl:

One of my friends from that class once lit a match and it kind of flared and burned his hand really badly when we were supposed to be "learning" and ended up having to go to the hospital. :roftl:

And we used to draw cartoons of people that we didn't like and laugh about them. :naughty:

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't a class for "gifted" students to much as erm... mentally "special" students. :roftl:

So ? Is this about who is the most intelligent MFCer ???

I'm in 6th year of Medicine studies :mf_rosetinted:

Sarcastic.

You know those jokes about medics and intelligence (read: their supposed outstanding ability to learn facts by heart...) ? LOL :roftl:

...how'd you know?

:roftl:

One of my friends from that class once lit a match and it kind of flared and burned his hand really badly when we were supposed to be "learning" and ended up having to go to the hospital. :roftl:

And we used to draw cartoons of people that we didn't like and laugh about them. :naughty:

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't a class for "gifted" students to much as erm... mentally "special" students. :roftl:

:lmao::lmao: and you are special to me too Hannah! :naughty:

Thank you for posting the interview! I saw the mag on Ebay, and was tempted to buy it, but I didn't know if the article would be any good. Now I think it it might be worth adding to my little collection.

Oh and Mika, if you're reading this, I are smart! :biggrin2: