MIKA : i like girls with brains

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, right? :roftl: Such a difficult decision it would be for him to decide to date one of us! :naughty:

:roftl:

Let's start with our AVATARS...

Such a mature and intelligent way of expressing ourselves!! :roftl:

I'm American, and I can almost agree with babspanky, lol. :roftl:

Well, I'd say that as an average, most Americans (not all) aren't the smartest things on earth. :roftl:

*gets beat up*

You're right, though and I can say that because I'm American. LOL. I have meet at least one really smart American girl, but I suspect that in a competition between the smartest American girl and the smartest British girl, the British girl would win. Sorry! :biggrin2:

I thought the title of this thread was I Like Girls With Boobs because I've noticed an increasing number of pics, interviews, and now the Big Girls video where Mika seems to be preoccupied with some ample cleavage.

Given that Mika is almost a foot taller than the average woman it's becoming difficult to dismiss it as a series of accidents :naughty:

I thought the title of this thread was I Like Girls With Boobs because I've noticed an increasing number of pics, interviews, and now the Big Girls video where Mika seems to be preoccupied with some ample cleavage.

Given that Mika is almost a foot taller than the average woman it's becoming difficult to dismiss it as a series of accidents :naughty:

Maybe he tripped and the cleavage broke his fall.

:naughty::roftl::naughty:

That's too bad for me then...I'm the same size as I was when I was 12.

Never grew much more past that (oh, and my height as well). :thumbdown:

At least I have a mature and intelligent way of posting all my thoughts on this forum and act my age! :roftl:

he`d have trouble with me,cuz I`m just about 6 or 7cm smaller than he is :roftl: :roftl:

I wonder if he can frame an "accident" with me

if he manages,he`s pretty much an evil genius :roftl: :roftl:

So ? Is this about who is the most intelligent MFCer ???

I'm in 6th year of Medicine studies :mf_rosetinted:

Sarcastic.

I'll definitely lose. I'm far too slow and stupid to attract him. And in addition to that I'm really ugly.

:mf_rosetinted:

But you can't send him messages via Myspace.

Only comments.

Or I'm wrong?

You can send messages, too. Or, I could last time I tried. :)

HAHA now people wil start wearing low-cut tops to his concerts. :roftl:

*goes shopping at lingerie store for pushup bra*

I'll definitely lose. I'm far too slow and stupid to attract him. And in addition to that I'm really ugly.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, i'm intelligent AND beautiful, that's a fact. I can't do anything about that, life's unfair. :mf_rosetinted: That's why we never met : he's avoiding me cause it could reveal what sexual orientation is his... :fisch:

Still sarcasm. I feel like i have to precise.