The socially disabled

so_rococo

This is thread for people like me who cant keep there mouths shut . we dont say these things on purpose it's a disability or maybe a disease:roftl: . On the bright side looks like Mr.Mika has the same problem:naughty:

courtsey of mika-obsessive-13 and mizz magazine

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

The socially disabled

#1 So_rococo

#2 Violet_sky

#3 CazGirl

#4 Suzy

#5 Haeschen02

#6 Yoppappop

#7 Ioana

#8 mel_tinydancer

#9 esperia75

#10 JackViolet

#11 DaMango

#12 LebAngel

#13 mellody

#14 lollipop_monkey

#15 titania

#16 calicojasmine

#17 LnrdToxic

#18 Scut Monkey

#19 crazypom

#20 wasabi_tea

#21 Hannah

#22 BathtubsAndIcecream

#23 ircazo

#24 Blue

#25 lovetoday

#26 robertina

#27 Ela

#28 curly

#29 Stormy Weather

#30 Haylie19

#31 avoca

#32 cath85

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do it all the time.

for example i was at a meal today, and i saw this big fat huge bird getting all sliced up by the chef (sorry vegetarians) and i said:

"is that a chicken or a turkey?"

DEEERRRRRRRR

OMG - that's me! That's me! Add me as I will fit very well in this group!

For sure I've had my share of SANCTIONS today! *bad suzy*

Although, another way of looking at it - we're emulating MIKA! As he got into trouble for speaking his mind and being HONEST!

I won't pretend anymore, just to be part of the MAJORITY, but I do promise to respect others and not make them uncomfortable.

Cool thread. I definitely know what you are talking about. I have a certain reputation of saying things without thinking about them. Or sometimes people just get me wrong and I mean something completely different. Tough life.

:mf_rosetinted:

Cool thread. I definitely know what you are talking about. I have a certain reputation of saying things without thinking about them. Or sometimes people just get me wrong and I mean something completely different. Tough life.

yeah that happens a lot in my household LOL

Happens to me all the time .

I'm not disabled... I'm just a pain in people's a*s on purpose :mf_rosetinted:

The problem is that I usually don't want to hurt anyone. I just say things:angel_not: . But beware when I'm really angry. Then I can be the worst pain in everyone's a** there ever was :roftl: .

Darn I want a radio or tv interview with the bite-chunks-out-of-cheeks part :sneaky2:

Mr. M. if you should read this socially disabled thread (for whatever reason - LOL) please try to squeeze that into the next interview, that would be too kind :bleh:

This is thread for people like me who cant keep there mouths shut . we dont say these things on purpose it's a disability or maybe a disease:roftl: . On the bright side looks like mr.mika has the same problem:naughty:

courtsey of mika-obsessive-13 and mizz magazine

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

The socially disabled

#1 So_rococo

#2 Violet_sky

#3 CazGirl

#4 Suzy

#5 Haeschen02

#6 Yoppappop

#7 Ioana

#8 mel_tinydancer

You can add me...my father says I can't keep my mouth shut :biggrin2:

I was working for a large investment company a few years ago and had a client who was complaining that her loan borrowing rate was so much higher than the interest rate she was earning on her investments.

I was already irritated with her from earlier on and blurted:

"You must not know too much about investing, because that's how it works! The bank needs to make a profit from the difference so they can pay me to deal with clients like you"

*gulp*