MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

I love this board. Only here, would an interview where Mika says that he likes brains turn into eating brains. :roftl:

We're all mad here! I don't think there's anything that we can do about it, so we might as well enjoy it while we can. :D

in fact it was mentioned in another thread that he is using those brains "to get into the right mood"....

why not eat after all?

HE IS NOT KISSING A BIG GAL....HE IS TASTING HER....

BIG GOB, U KNOW:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a more serious note (yes I can be serious) and to repeat what many people have said on here, Mika is a man who likes to keep his private life exactly that private. Therefore if he was involved with someone the last thing he would do is draw attention to it on stage (unless that was what he wanted us to think:wink2:.. sorry back to seriousness)...I agree with most people here in saying that his actions towards the big girls are all part of the performance, albeit a very enjoyable part no doubt, and should be regarded as such..

Sorry had to get that off my chest

I just think it was part of the show.I don't even THINK he has time to have a relationship right now.. and I don't think he would be the person to kiss his girlfriend on stage (though, I wouldn't mind if it where me!)

goodness me!

life really isn't fair.

it looks like they are having sooo much fun!

he puts a whole new meaning to eating disorders, i'm developing one just so that i have hope at becoming a big girl.

I've tried gaining weight, it's hopeless :bleh:

you're lucky then!!! me it's the opposite :sneaky2:

Yeah, me too.

I'm one of those people who can eat less than the normal person and still gain weight. Which sucks.

About 2 summers ago, I spent about a month with one of my friends and her family because they were going to their beach house. They are all skinny-minis so I was like, "If I eat what they eat and nothing else then I'll lose weight!" No, didn't happen. I actually think that I gained like, a pound after that month.

Ehy ehy ehy....am I reading about marriage rumours with all the big girls??? isn't poligamy illegal in UK? :boxed:

It's not illegal in Lebanon. :lmfao:

Yes, go ahead Mika, *twang* your braces but don't say I didn't warn you :sneaky2:

Is that seriously the first thing you thought when you saw those pictures? :roftl:

Only here would an interview where Mika says that he likes brains turn into eating brains. :roftl:

That is sadly the truth. :naughty:

in fact it was mentioned in another thread that he is using those brains "to get into the right mood"....

why not eat after all?

HE IS NOT KISSING A BIG GAL....HE IS TASTING HER....

BIG GOB, U KNOW:mf_rosetinted:

Urgh :puke: . I've never said anything about eating. I only suggested glass bowls with brains in his living-room. But to tell you the truth, what you said was the first thing that came into my mind when I read the "girls+brains" thread a few days ago :naughty: .

If you look for something new to be obssessed with try apples. It works and is much more healthy :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika is such a skank! He just takes up with anything in frilly blue knickers!

--Jack

*Goes out and buys an economy-sized pack of frilly blue knickers*

It's a pack of 20! Any takers?? :naughty:

Ah, I love how this thread is what, 40-ish pages? And yet the face-between-big-girl decolletage in the music video didn't even get its own thread. Sigh.

I have to admit, I quite like my skank comment there.

I am considering adding it to my signature. Too vain?

--Jack

That'd be hilarious. :D Would get people interested in what the heck it is talking about, anyway. :roftl:

*Goes out and buys an economy-sized pack of frilly blue knickers*

It's a pack of 20! Any takers?? :naughty:

Yep, over here. What size? :roftl:

I have to admit, I quite like my skank comment there.

I am considering adding it to my signature. Too vain?

--Jack

The hilarious sarcasm of it may be lost upon some. You'd hate to get death threats about it. :blink:

Yeah, me too.

I'm one of those people who can eat less than the normal person and still gain weight. Which sucks.

About 2 summers ago, I spent about a month with one of my friends and her family because they were going to their beach house. They are all skinny-minis so I was like, "If I eat what they eat and nothing else then I'll lose weight!" No, didn't happen. I actually think that I gained like, a pound after that month.

oh i know what you mean :boxed: same here!!! :thumbdown: and remember, even drinking (not water obviously :wink2: ) makes you gain weight!! :naughty: :naughty:

Urgh :puke: . I've never said anything about eating. I only suggested glass bowls with brains in his living-room. But to tell you the truth, what you said was the first thing that came into my mind when I read the "girls+brains" thread a few days ago :naughty: .

If you look for something new to be obssessed with try apples. It works and is much more healthy :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:

awwww.... poor lil apples!!!! for sure it is not healthy FOR THEM!

P.S. I know who u r....

HAESCHEN = (translation) = Mini-Chubbybunny:naughty:

Yeah, me too.

that happends to me too and its really annoying!! but supposedly if u like don't eat much u gain weight cos the body stores fat or summin like that.

P.S. I know who u r....

HAESCHEN = (translation) = Mini-Chubbybunny:naughty:

:shocked: :shocked:

How did you find out??? Ok, I have to admit, I'm the secret child of Mika and a marshmellow. Sorry Daddy, I thought my disguise was safe. Once again no supper for Mini-Chubbybunny :emot-sad::crybaby:

How did you find out??? Ok, I have to admit, I'm the secret child of Mika and a marshmellow. Sorry Daddy, I thought my disguise was safe. Once again no supper for Mini-Chubbybunny :emot-sad::crybaby:

:lmfao::lmao: :lmao:

I just hope your mother wasn't offended when your father told her she smelled like Robitussin.

So did it happen in the plastic bag together with the spittly marshmellow fellows? :shocked:

I just hope your mother wasn't offended when your father told her she smelled like Robitussin.

Don't know if she was offended. First I don't speak her language :blink: (Daddy raised me :naughty: ) and second I don't know what Robitussin is :blush-anim-cl: .