Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it would be mega cool , countries etc etc I have no idea ....

Obviously it depends on cost and Mikas time line

It may not happen BUT we are are talking about it :thumb_yello:

I know it's in the discussion phase. I just think that that in itself is pretty freaking cool. :naughty: Even if it doesn't happen it's cool that it was even on the table being talked about.

Yeh it would be mega cool , countries etc etc I have no idea ....

Obviously it depends on cost and Mikas time line

It may not happen BUT we are are talking about it :thumb_yello:

OK Kath's going to do a Robertina now and get assertive...or bossy! :naughty:

I KNOW it is VERY exciting...and I know everyone will want to talk about it...but how many times is Freddie going to have to say..he is onto it...but it is early days! :shocked:

This thread is NOT the place for discussing it....and if we talk about it on here too much..at this early stage it may just blow the chances so please, please , please can we just stop it until we have some definate plans? Thank you my darlings!!!!:thumb_yello:

I know it's in the discussion phase. I just think that that in itself is pretty freaking cool. :naughty: Even if it doesn't happen it's cool that it was even on the table being talked about.

Yeh I kinda expected a no way .. but for them to say meet and lets talk over the weekend I was like :shocked: :shocked:

Amazing really:punk:

I KNOW it is VERY exciting...and I know everyone will want to talk about it...but how many times is Freddie going to have to say..he is onto it...but it is early days! :shocked:

This thread is NOT the place for discussing it....and if we talk about it on here too much..at this early stage it may just blow the chances so please, please , please can we just stop it until we have some definate plans? Thank you my darlings!!!!:thumb_yello:

Wasn't planning on having a huge discussion about it or yapping about it all over the board, no worries. Just wanted to comment because I was surprised. Wasn't going to bug for more info either, nothing like that. :thumb_yello:

Yeh I kinda expected a no way .. but for them to say meet and lets talk over the weekend I was like :shocked: :shocked:

Amazing really:punk:

To wrap this up, I forget that you're over in the UK. I guess I tend to think people are near me for some reason the same thing goes for age too haha.

Yeh agree

For now please leave it with me ... Any news I will update :thumb_yello:

Swamping Mika and his managers with requests will just annoy them :boxed:

I really am on it

Btw .. if it did happen Kath would work with me on it organising it

Yeh agree

I really am on it

Couldn't help but joke, should have kept quiet! My mouth, err fingers tend to get me in trouble. Anyway, good luck! : )

*Zips lips and runs along*:dog:

O.K. i too am not commenting on it (see me studiously not commenting on how exciting that would be?). I'm just hoping that the discussions of us becoming the official fan club don't take forever. I mean, it's got nothing to do with Mika, right? Who is actually the one in charge of this decision? I don't ask for anything more than curiosity's sake. (ie I'm not about to pelt them with msgs or anything).

O.K. i too am not commenting on it (see me studiously not commenting on how exciting that would be?). I'm just hoping that the discussions of us becoming the official fan club don't take forever. I mean, it's got nothing to do with Mika, right? Who is actually the one in charge of this decision? I don't ask for anything more than curiosity's sake. (ie I'm not about to pelt them with msgs or anything).

It's funny I just came on to post about how all this talk of a private show has to bode well for us getting official status surely.

Has there been any rumblings in your discussions FD, about it yet?

Yeh agree

I really am on it

Good heavens Fred....you will have them worried now...scarey Kath :naughty:

OK folks.....Please, we need to put a lid on this.

Obviously, it is absolutly perfectly natural to want to discuss this. If this had just hit the forum and I didn't know anything about it I would be as curious as anyone and would be desperate for news. However, you must believe Fred when he says that there isn't anything to report at the moment. Honestly, you know all there is to know at this stage.

So....here are the facts:

A very small group of us, as Bab mentioned, had an initial 'chat' where we threw in a few ideas. This took place in the middle of the night straight after the Newcastle gig in Novemeber.

We aproached Fred asking him if it was possible to use MFC contacts to put the idea to Mika's management. He managed to do that last week. At the moment that is about all there is to it.

We in no way want to keep this hush hush, that is not the intention at all. But for the good of MFC and trying to make this work we must ask for discretion PLEASE. It is only natural that you all want to know...but wouldn't it be a disaster if it was all to fall flat because it was discussed too openly on here too early :shocked:

PLEASE let us get to the stage where we have some real news and plans to tell you about. At that stage Fred will open a thread and you can discuss it till your hearts content...and I am sure you will :naughty:

But for now....please lets keep this as the petition thread.

Thank you :wub2:

Good heavens Fred....you will have them worried now...scarey Kath :naughty:

OK folks.....Please, we need to put a lid on this.

Obviously, it is absolutly perfectly natural to want to discuss this. If this had just hit the forum and I didn't know anything about it I would be as curious as anyone and would be desperate for news. However, you must believe Fred when he says that there isn't anything to report at the moment. Honestly, you know all there is to know at this stage.

So....here are the facts:

A very small group of us, as Bab mentioned, had an initial 'chat' where we threw in a few ideas. This took place in the middle of the night straight after the Newcastle gig in Novemeber.

We aproached Fred asking him if it was possible to use MFC contacts to put the idea to Mika's management. He managed to do that last week. At the moment that is about all there is too it.

We in no way want to keep this hush hush, that is not the intention at all. But for the good of MFC and trying to make this work we must ask for discretion PLEASE. It is only natural that you all want to know...but wouldn't it be a disaster if it was all to fall flat because it was discussed too openly on here too early :shocked:

PLEASE let us get to the stage where we have some real news and plans to tell you about. At that stage Fred will open a thread and you can discuss it till your hearts content...and I am sure you will :naughty:

But for now....please lets keep this as the petition thread.

Thank you :wub2:

Well said Cash, sorry Kath, ha ha.

So back to my question, any developments of how the official status is going then?

Well said Cash, sorry Kath, ha ha.

So back to my question, any developments of how the official status is going then?

I think Fred is out to lunch Rose :naughty:

I don't think there are though but he will no doubt update when he gets back:thumb_yello:

I think Fred is out to lunch Rose :naughty:

I don't think there are though but he will no doubt update when he gets back:thumb_yello:

Ha ha, I take it you mean he is having his lunch, not going loopy, although the amount of times he had to go over and over what he said about the thing we mustn't talk about, it wouldn't surprise me if he was.LOL!

Why is Fred called Cash?

LOL! No, it is me that is called cash...in the Oldlings last night there was a joke about 'Cash and Carry' which is a type of shop...meaning Kath and Carri...two of us Oldlings :naughty:

Ha ha, I take it you mean he is having his lunch, not going loopy, although the amount of times he had to go over and over what he said about the thing we mustn't talk about, it wouldn't surprise me if he was.LOL!

LOL Maybe we should just code name the 'thing' Vodlemort! :naughty:

No Chickadee - Kath is Cash as in Cash & Carri (ME!!) some babaling last night in the oldies!!!

LOL! No, it is me that is called cash...in the Oldlings last night there was a joke about 'Cash and Carry' which is a type of shop...meaning Kath and Carri...two of us Oldlings :naughty:

LOL Maybe we should just code name the 'thing' Vodlemort! :naughty:

Ah! Thanks, I get it now.

Which thing would we be code naming Voldemort? The gig that cannot be discussed? I think that's a brilliant idea!!!

one has patience .. no news hun :wink2:

Thank god I love you all so much

I think I should be showered with cakes and muffins and other eatable things in london:naughty: