Random Mika Pics

KiteKat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, your lucky sister!:thumb_yello:

anyway, I was just reading the musical blog-forum-etc thingie, and came across the whole mika-thread within the thread:naughty: and some pics seemed "new" to me....

and it wasnt in german...

so maybe the pics are taken from someones web album...dunno...

:blush-anim-cl: again-sorry for unintended "copyright violation":blush-anim-cl:

It's absolutely alright. I was just curious where you found it. I think I also sent it to Sivan for the tour album. Maybe someone found it there. I was just like that :roftl: last night when I saw it.

My sister doesn't feel that lucky at all because I think that was one of the worst days in her life :roftl: . Her usually so grown up older sister made her wait for hours in the cold to meet a man whose music she doesen't even like a bit. :roftl:

I would love to see the end photo of MIKA eating spaghetti in a white tshirt and wether it had orange spots on it by the time he had finished!!

I once did that myself (but had only bought the designer white shirt a few hours before!) and will never do it again!! It was ruined! The owners of the restaurant were friends so the wine was flowing too, which didn't help but know the reason for the subdued lighting!! I was so pleased I had remembered to take a coat!!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

so we all no mika is like reeeeli naaace...and i came across these random piccys of im...so this is gna be a pointless thread lol...anyhoooo browe as ur comfort..

AND CHECK OUT THE MUSCLES IN THE SECOND PIC...!!!

..i dunno if any of you hav seen these pics before..but i like em, so i just thought id put them on :thumb_yello:

yumm.jpg

CHEK OUT THE MUSCLES

nicestuffs.jpg

mikaguy5.jpg

whatishedoing.jpg

mikaguy.jpg

xx

so we all no mika is like reeeeli naaace...and i came across these random piccys of im...so this is gna be a pointless thread lol...anyhoooo browe as ur comfort..

AND CHECK OUT THE MUSCLES IN THE SECOND PIC...!!!

..i dunno if any of you hav seen these pics before..but i like em, so i just thought id put them on :thumb_yello:

CHEK OUT THE MUSCLES

nicestuffs.jpg

xx

As I have said before the boy is FIT:roftl:

Ah, why, WHY do you do this to me???:blink: I thought I had overcome those amazing pics. And now....:shocked:

soz....i feeeel the same

however...i hate loosing my crush..i enjoy havin sumthink to dream about and watch for 90% of my daily life..lol

i reli dnt wanna go off him before his concert im going to see in november :(:(:(

xxx